Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave

2 posters

Go down

The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Empty The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave

Post by Alveuss Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:11 am

As Genesis rolls on, the titantron in the arena fades to black and cuts to show the backstage area. What those in the arena are seeing on the big screen goes full screen for those watching at home. There's a few empty tables, stacked chairs and loose cables laying around in the background but in the middle of the room, sitting on one of the chairs with his feet up on another table set up in front of him is the CMV Anarchy champion, Jacob Ziegler.

Jacob Ziegler
So, you'll see this time I decided to set up the camera beforehand...

He takes his feet off the table and sits upright, removes his sunglasses and sets them down on the table along with the Anarchy championship which he sets down, facing the camera.

Jacob Ziegler
Out there it's too loud, too much stuff just sort of happens, you know? Back here there's peace, there's nobody to interrupt, there's the calm space to just talk. So I'm gonna talk. I'm going to talk about a story that's unfolding right now, or at least it should be.

The Scot takes off his leather jacket and sets it off to the side and tries making himself comfortable.

Jacob Ziegler
See, this story is brewing right here in CMV and it has all the right ingredients, only there's something holding it back. Or rather someone. Quickly before we're too far gone here... Parker, Ryan Kent, even Zack Cage the number 1 contender to my championship. None of you are important here. And no this isn't just Ziegler saying something to piss people off, no. The three of you have absolutely no importance to this story that NEEDS to be told. No, there's me, and there's one other man. Tim LaFave. Good guy Tim, the man without a bad bone in his body with nothing but nice things to say about his peers. Liar. Now now just listen, this facade that everyone is falling for, I see straight through it.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the twisted tale of Tim LaFave. Lets start with what we think we know shall we? Ol' Timmy boy is a sweet, innocent, naive little guy. He wouldn't hurt anyone or badmouth anyone and on top of all of that, against all the odds as Tim himself would say, he's doing well for himself. Extremely well. Currently dominating the tag team division and now in line for a world title shot which I'm sure he'll go into with nothing but respect and admiration for Randy Borton. Maybe. Lets just forget all of that for a moment and take a closer look at sweet little Tim.

Timothy Everette LaFave, born in New York city, one of the most aggressive cities in the entire world, to Patrick LaFave and current CMV vixen Cassandra LaFave. Right away we know that he's accustomed to toxic, horrible environments and on top of that his mom is a fighter. Now we know Cass, we know the kind of person she is and she doesn't try to hide it. Cass is trashy, she's tricksy, to be completely blunt Cass is a bitch... And that woman raised our innocent little angel. Fast forward a long time and Tim arrives here in CMV and what is the FIRST THING he does? No it's not put on his squeaky clean white shorts and rising above the odds, no. He stole the hardcore championship. The championship that predates the one right in front of me here. From the very start we seen the kind of person Tim was and what's mind boggling is that when everyone speaks about how nice Tim is, they forget that little gem of a detail.

Lets look at his work with Make-A-Wish. For this one to trick people is astonishing. Tim successfully negotiated an NXT contract for one Mr Wentworth. It's such a heartwarming story right? This kids dream was to be a big time superstar after all and Tim managed to make that dream a reality. Oh so very wrong. Mr Wentworth a mentally retarded man with the mind and fragility of a 10 year old fighting with professionally trained performers. He is a danger to himself and everyone unfortunate enough to work with him and Tim knows this. He doesn't care though does he? Tim would rather stand back and laugh at the retard while somehow managing to take credit for being a saint. How does that happen!?

A few weeks ago Tim showed his true colours if only for a moment on his and Kevin Lee's poor attempt at a radio show when he had what seemed like a mental breakdown live on air. This is the closest we've been to seeing how the man really is and yet somehow just like his klepto-habits, people have just seemed to forget and keep seeing only the good in a man with so many flaws. It is because of this that Tim is a tag team champion. It is because of this that Tim is number one contender for the world title. Of course he's going to win matches when his opponents are caught off-guard expecting to have a nice fair fight only to be met with the true brutality that is Tim LaFave.

That ladies and gentlemen is Tim LaFave. The thief son of a bitch with a sick sense of humor and wildly deceiving viciousness and brutality. I hope now that for some of you at least, the facade is gone. The spell broken. For those of you that don't yet see him for what he truly is, don't worry because I'm not giving up on you. I will make him metaphorically put those jean shorts on and then you'll see for yourselves. In the meantime, Tim, watch your back.

Z stands and walks over to the camera and kneels so he's in frame with his hand reached around to the back of it.

Jacob Ziegler
Because I'm not going to stop coming for you.

And with that he switches the camera off and there is nothing left but the empty blackness and silence as the people in the arena and those at home think about everything that was just said.

(End)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave Empty Re: The Twisted Tale of Tim LaFave

Post by Batman Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Not gonna lie. This is my favorite promo i've seen here in CMV so far. Very well put together and to me it came out of nowhere because I haven't been caught up on the Ziegler stories recently. Brewing something really great up that could very well put Jacob here in the main spotlight. Take notes fellas, this is how to be a heel. Exploit a self proclaimed hero. I love it. Keep it up Alveuss. Can't wait to see LaFave's response.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 pm

I think that's the first nice thing you've ever said about me

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:27 am

Please... i'm always nice to you.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!