Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

6 man matches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 man matches

Post by RiftedEnergy on Mon May 11, 2015 2:14 am

Dashing, please stop with the 6 man matches for titles.
It almost garuntees a new champion and reduces credibility to the titles.
Omega won the intercontinental title by slipping in and sneaking a pin. Should he have? No... Was he dominated when he had to defend to bison, of course. Cuz he never should have had that belt (yet) to begin with

Also, the game doesn't allow 3 team tags... Thought we saw enough ridiculousness from the ladder match where the teams kept fighting eachother but this last elimination chamber tag titles match was beyond that. I love your commentary, but even that can't overcome two tag champions literally eliminating themselves.
Am I bitter? No... It's a game, a simulated one at that... But it just doesn't mKe any sense why Omega and Sushi would fight each other, as champs, and then leave it to our role plays to try to explain why.
Just a suggestion, maybe 6 man matches for #1 contenders. Probably will build a better story line.
And HAYDEN said it best... What the hell has Owens done in the last two months besides lose and lose and lose and maybe win one or two? But now he's champ?

I dunno man, maybe it's the whiskey..
Remember, this is your chicken... We just hold the tail feathers... But it just looks like some chicken fucking to me

RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 6 man matches

Post by Miztacular on Mon May 11, 2015 2:57 am

While I agree somewhat, you didn't give the best example Razz
You see Big Show and Painn had beef going into it and so it made sense when Big Show hit Painn. I suppose with X-Gen, I don't know, maybe. Omega wanted some back after Sushi Beat him? Don't know. But the Patriots they hardly touched each other. But yeah, I've always questioned the idea of 3 tag teams going in as singles.

I do like 6 man matches, but not all the time. I was excited for the Armageddon hell in a cell, was excited for this and I was excited for the original Elimination Chamber back on the second PPV. As long as they aren't spammed all year around it's fine, I doubt we'll see another 6 man match until the turn of the in game year.

ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad on Mon May 11, 2015 3:13 am

RiftedEnergy wrote:Dashing, please stop with the 6 man matches for titles.
Omega won the intercontinental title by slipping in and sneaking a pin. Should he have? No... Was he dominated when he had to defend to bison, of course. Cuz he never should have had that belt (yet) to begin with
I agree with him. Six man matches (that aren't Ladder or Battle Royal) in the new engine still have a few necessary tweaks and I wouldn't recommend using them for title matches. From what I've seen on all three speed settings, the two guys who take the most damage will usually be the closest to winning.

[This is because while they are down and someone goes for a pin, the AI will revert their attention to the pin and once its broken, will likely focus on both the guy doing the pin and the one being pinned. This allows the most injured superstars to regain both stamina and health allowing them to put up a small fight and gain some momentum. Then they will have the tables turned, rinse and repeat until they can hit a finisher. By the time they hit a finisher and go for the pin, despite being the most damaged, the other AI is usually burned out on stamina from performing moves and can't make the save. This is on Slow, Normal, and Fast.]

RiftedEnergy wrote:Also, the game doesn't allow 3 team tags... Thought we saw enough ridiculousness from the ladder match where the teams kept fighting eachother  but this last elimination chamber tag titles match was beyond that. I love your commentary, but even that can't overcome two tag champions literally eliminating themselves.
Am I bitter? No... It's a game, a simulated one at that... But it just doesn't mKe any sense why Omega and Sushi would fight each other, as champs, and then leave it to our role plays to try to explain why.
Also agree with this. Find a way to avoid having 3 team tags in the same match for the time being. Doing the opposite frustrates people because they have to come up with an explanation as to why they were fighting each other when there is no good explanation (except under circumstances where the team can't stand the other).

Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Mon May 11, 2015 7:59 am

Twyztad wrote:
RiftedEnergy wrote:Dashing, please stop with the 6 man matches for titles.
I agree with him. Six man matches (that aren't Ladder or Battle Royal) in the new engine still have a few necessary tweaks and I wouldn't recommend using them for title matches. From what I've seen on all three speed settings, the two guys who take the most damage will usually be the closest to winning.

[This is because while they are down and someone goes for a pin, the AI will revert their attention to the pin and once its broken, will likely focus on both the guy doing the pin and the one being pinned. This allows the most injured superstars to regain both stamina and health allowing them to put up a small fight and gain some momentum. Then they will have the tables turned, rinse and repeat until they can hit a finisher. By the time they hit a finisher and go for the pin, despite being the most damaged, the other AI is usually burned out on stamina from performing moves and can't make the save. This is on Slow, Normal, and Fast.]

Dave Turner won the first elimination chamber and he came in last, defeated me, who started in the ring. In the other elimination chamber back at the start, twas Sullivan and someone else in the ring, Sunshine came in either 4th or 5th and won.

I like the chamber, think it should stay, but only for one ppv a year.

ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 am

I'm just trying to change it up a bit instead of having just a straight two vs. two for the tag belts at every pay-per-view, considering there's no other tag match types besides elimination. I feel like it'd get boring and repetitive after a while. But I guess we'll cool it on the 3 vs. 3. vs. 3 for a while, lol.

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumblesnorton on Mon May 11, 2015 9:43 am

Tag titles don't have any kind of credibility right now anyways, and won't 'til The Express wins them, so y'all can rest easy and enjoy the six-man matches.

Grumblesnorton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy on Mon May 11, 2015 10:38 am

Dash I give you props on mixing it up man. Its not your creativity that's the problem just te limitations of the game. Silly how the 360 version of the game has like 30+ match types that didn't make it to the next generation cuz they were focused on graphics.
Maybe I was just 6-manned out from all of them last nights
but to be honest the one I really enjoyed was the industry's 3v3 even though they smashed.
Maybe it was because it gave that storyline some closure, maybe it was cuz there wasn't a belt involved, I dunno. Just feel like that one gave is answers where as the other two chamber matches raised questions.
I love the show man. Don't change anything you're doing on account of me... Just offering some feedback.

Cyborg... Rick and larry have a long road ahead of them my friend

RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR on Mon May 11, 2015 2:08 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:Am I bitter? No... It's a game, a simulated one at that... But it just doesn't mKe any sense why Omega and Sushi would fight each other, as champs, and then leave it to our role plays to try to explain why.

Take the WWE approach. Just act as if it never happened. When you talk about the match, don't focus on how they were eliminated, just talk about that they were. You can work around it quite easily.

SlymR
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 on Mon May 11, 2015 3:18 pm

You're just salty Anderson didn't win Razz

The more champions the better imo, and at least it gives more people chances and puts more people on the cards.

SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum