Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies)

+3
Decided Villain
Topher Mod
SlymR
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies)

Post by SlymR Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:05 am

Loyal readers, it has been brought to my attention that I have once again failed you all. I had promised to uphold the high quality reviews that you had grown accustomed to, yet that is evidently not the case.

In my most recent review, I did not perform even the most cursory of QA and it resulted in what I would call the worst installment in my review series to date.

I am deeply ashamed of myself for allowing this to happen. You deserve much better for the constant support you give me. I wish I could give you my word that I will not allow this to happen again, but I feel like my word is now worthless and I can only hope that I can prove to you that I am still driven to providing the highest quality content for you and still deserve your support.

I will start by completely reworking my previous review. I will not remove it and pretend that I never made the error in the first place, as I believe we must learn from our past mistakes. Instead I will leave it up to serve as a reminder not to take for granted my readers and fans. Continuing on from here, I will invest more time into providing the high quality reviews I should be delivering every week.

I hope you can all forgive me for failing you once more, that we can move past this and you can look forward to my future reviews.

------------------------------------------

It is now week number nine in my Game of Thrones weekly review series.

I watched Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9. I enjoyed it, it was a good episode.

Ok, see you next week

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Review Topic (No Spoilsies)

Post by SlymR Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:14 pm

First, I have to apologize for the late post, but this os a special installment that took slightly longer to prepare. Not only will I be reviewing the latest episode, but I will be doing an entire season overview. So, without further ado, let's get to it.

I watched Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10. It was a good episode, and I enjoyed it.

Overall, I found Game of Thrones Season 6 to be very good, and very enjoyable.

Ok, see you next season.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Wow. That was such a beautiful, well thought out post. I'm gonna miss these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2