Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Post iMPLOSION Update

5 posters

Go down

How Many Matches should be on the NEW house shows?

NXT Post iMPLOSION Update I_vote_lcap50%NXT Post iMPLOSION Update I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update I_vote_lcap50%NXT Post iMPLOSION Update I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
NXT Post iMPLOSION Update I_vote_lcap0%NXT Post iMPLOSION Update I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Empty NXT Post iMPLOSION Update

Post by Miztacular Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:33 am

So after iMPLOSION, there's going to be a big cheeky update to NXT that'll take a few days to do, so the next stream may not be until wednesday or so. But here's the deal though.

Brand Name
After iMPLOSION, there'll be a new brand name, a new look and color scheme, it'll no longer be called NXT as I've come to understand that "CMV NXT UnMatched" sounds dumb, so instead it'll become "CMV UnMatched". This obviously means all the arenas and Titles need redoing, 80% of this is already done, so that part shouldn't take too long.

Second Show
After iMPLOSION, for those who have missed out on a few key promo's there will indeed be a second show, called Intensity, will have a Purple color Scheme along with it's own roster, because after iMPLOSION, there will be a brand split on UnMatched which I'll get to in a bit. This arena is already done, however there'll be a fair few promo's that I'll have to get done to make this all fit in which may take a bit of time.

House Shows
There'll be a new system I'm implementing for house Shows on UnMatched/Intensity taking into account the poll I made way back at the start of the season in which most people proffered their either not be a house show, or it should be before the Main Card so the main event feels like the main event without having to sit through another 3 matches and a long intermission. So from now on for House Shows, I will record them in my own time, with commentary and full HD and stuff however they will not be live, I'm not sure how where I'll post these on the site, shall talk to Dashing about these. But this change will not only allow people to pick what matches they want to watch on the house show, but also it'll have a more professional feel to it as I'll have no chat distractions and I can edit out loading screens if I feel the need. I urge you to vote for the amount of matches on these shows in the poll of this thread, there will most likely be cutscenes for the new house shows as I'll set it as a major. This also means the streams won't be as long so more people will be able to watch without giving away 3 hours of there day. Another positive because of this is that if we need to download an episode for a hype promo video or a highlight or a titantron, we won't have to download a whole episode plus a house show, it'll just make things a lot easier.

Brand Split
The reason I have decided upon using a brand split to make a second show, AND keep the house shows is so that everyone gets TV time because as you see now, a fair amount of caws are rarely used and I want to fix that, so with the brand split I'll be doing a draft with seeds to ensure a balanced roster. The Vixens/Managers/Tag Teams will be appearing on all shows however. While the Champions remain on the show in which their belt is set too. (UnMatched-World Title, European Title | Intensity-Global Championship, TV Championship) the Brands will share PPV's and will also take part in a yearly draft and a Bragging Rights Pay Per View (Showdown)

Draft
The draft part will probably take the longest as I want to ensure a balanced roster. I will split all the singles guys up into 3-5 seeds and draw them out of a hat seed by seed to make it equal. For the most part it will be 100% random however I will shuffle people around a tad just to ensure that people who have more than one caw, have a caw on both rosters. Unless of course they would rather them both on one roster. But I'll pm anyone if I have to move their caws around. (Want to just point out that by brand split, I mean between UnMatched and Intensity, it doesn't involve Fusion stars, just want to clear that up)

Would really appreciate feedback<3

Last edited by Miztacular on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Empty Re: NXT Post iMPLOSION Update

Post by KingWolf Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:44 am

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes. You've got the moves that really move 'em. I'm impressed by this in all it's glory. You're providing more on screen time for under appreciated talent, under developed talent and most importantly allowing others to see their CAW's week in - week out. Bringing another brand also gives us this feeling of us evolving, and we tend to do that. Being stuck in a rut is not what we're about as CMV.. AS A WHOLE. I'm largely behind this and I'm firmly agreeing with everything you've put down. 5 matches for house shows, 7 is a bit excessive. Allows more content of UnMatched/Intensity and keeps us not overwhelmed with it either. A positive outlook on UnMatched/Intensity moving forth, I cannot wait to see the wheels turning and the new era of CMV to be underway.

NXT Post iMPLOSION Update Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 am

KingWolf wrote:Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes. You've got the moves that really move 'em. I'm impressed by this in all it's glory. You're providing more on screen time for under appreciated talent, under developed talent and most importantly allowing others to see their CAW's week in - week out. Bringing another brand also gives us this feeling of us evolving, and we tend to do that. Being stuck in a rut is not what we're about as CMV.. AS A WHOLE. I'm largely behind this and I'm firmly agreeing with everything you've put down. 5 matches for house shows, 7 is a bit excessive. Allows more content of UnMatched/Intensity and keeps us not overwhelmed with it either. A positive outlook on UnMatched/Intensity moving forth, I cannot wait to see the wheels turning and the new era of CMV to be underway.

^ What this guy said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:02 am

<3
If I think of anything else I'll update the thread.
The rosters are out of date right now because I've been waiting for the brand split. Thought I'd just say that.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:25 am

KingWolf wrote:Being stuck in a rut is not what we're about as CMV.. AS A WHOLE.

Cheeky.

In terms of the House Show and where to post it on the site once it's finished, you could just designate an area on the UnMatched/Intesity cards and put it there. It's what most e-feds I've been in do.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:38 am

7 matches for a house show is way too much. Even 5 when you take into consideration of both shows and the lack of chat distraction will also make it more dull for you. I say stuck with 3, 2 brands and a small house show is more than enough.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 am

Alveuss wrote:7 matches for a house show is way too much. Even 5 when you take into consideration of both shows and the lack of chat distraction will also make it more dull for you. I say stuck with 3, 2 brands and a small house show is more than enough.
Well there's two house shows, one for each brand as aaron has made house show arenas for both shows. Not too fond on combining the rosters anywhere but the PPV's. It shouldn't be too much of an issue to keep up on as I'll post the matches and if anything significant is going to happen on them I'll announce it before hand. I want to legitimize the house shows just like NXT has done IRL and every now and again I may even have a title defense/number one contenders match on there. But as I said for the most part it's just to showcase underutilized talent a bit more.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:48 pm

I too prefer a moist towelette to wipe my face off after a meal.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun May 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Got a fair bit of it out of the way. Draft is done, updated 99% of the stats

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun May 01, 2016 1:41 pm

So because the votes are all tied up, I'm going to try and go in between with 4 matches, if it feels too long I'll go with 3, if it's too short I'll go 5.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 01, 2016 2:19 pm

I never voted, but if I did I would of went with 3.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down