Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
NXT Ep. 8 Card Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Ep. 8 Card

3 posters

Go down

NXT Ep. 8 Card Empty NXT Ep. 8 Card

Post by Miztacular Fri May 22, 2015 5:30 am

WARNING, AS ALWAYS DO NOT READ THIS MATCH CARD BEFORE WATCHING THE PREVIOUS EPISODE, AS STORYLINES/MATCH RESULTS WILL BE SPOILED AS A RESULT.

*DISCLAIMER*
Streaming very early today due to the issue I explained on the "NXT Showtime" Thread, it has fucked up my schedule until Monday, it is very unlikely that I will be able to stream for the next 3 days, and so I felt I should get one out today. As a result of that, I will stream 3 times in the week next week alongside my allocated schedule, meaning that there will most likely be an episode every day next week. Because of this, I'll be streaming later during the week to ensure everyone from different timezones has as much time as possible to catch up with the previous episode. On the weekends I'll stream very late, and will probably stream an hour or two after Dashing's stream finishes, just for next week only.

Match Card

Opening Match
Randy Borton Vs Big Bad
Two new guys in Community Universe NXT, looking to make their way up the ladder with a debut win, both of these guys bring a reputation with them from the indy scene and will be looking to make their fans proud with debut win in NXT

European Championship Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
Bryan Novak Vs Mercer
Two guys around the same place on the card at the moment, Mercer is doing arguably better than Novak however, as he won his singles debut in a very big way last week on NXT, hitting six finishers on Finn Balor to get the win, which has lead to Finn Balor having the week off to get stitches and heal up, on the flip side, Bryan Novak is yet to make an impact on NXT, losing a qualification match just two weeks ago, he's being given a final chance to make it into the European Championship Elimination Chamber

Singles Action
Blizzard Vs Rob Snyder
Two guys yet to have a match booked for the Unchained Pay Per View, however it's highly likely that these guys will get one more chance to make it into the European Championship Elimination Chamber, the winner of this match will be in a triple threat match to qualify, while the loser will be placed into a Battle Royal for the final spot. Both of these guys need big wins here tonight, as there's a much higher chance of winning a triple threat, than a battle royal.

Singles Action
Larry (With Rick) Vs Adrian Smith (With David Wesson)
With The Nice Guys off the card, and Franko still out of action, the R 'n' L Express and Wesson and Smith need to carry the tag team division on their shoulders, with a rematch of sorts today, Rick managed to put down Wesson just two weeks ago, if Larry can shut down Smith tonight, we may have new number one contenders providing the United Kingdom retain at NXT Unchained.

Triple Threat Match
Ryan Fosse Vs Ryan Kent Vs Eric Matthews
The three men who lost a qualification match to get into the Elimination Chamber match for the NXT title at NXT Unchained have a chance of redemption here, the winner of this match, will tag with American Justice in a 2v2 Qualification Match next week on NXT, the winning team in that match, goes to the Elimination Chamber taking up two spots. Huge stipulations on the line here, as American Justice has to be the favourite out of these four guys. A result here would surely almost guarantee a spot in the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber

Main Event
Boso The Magnificent Vs JustIN Sane
Non-Title
A rematch from two weeks ago, Boso looking to prove he doesn't need to have an advantage in order to beat the NXT Champion, and JustIN Sane looking to secure his dominance over the NXT Roster with a win. However, this match, has been set in place as an extreme rules match by the anonymous NXT General Manager, in case of any pre-match attacks or brawling. We expect this to be a fight, and what a main event it will be, there's always the wild card of Duo Maxwell, who abandoned JustIN Sane in last weeks main event.

The Power Rankings will be updated after this show

Last edited by Miztacular on Fri May 22, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT Ep. 8 Card Empty Re: NXT Ep. 8 Card

Post by SlymR Fri May 22, 2015 7:24 am

Miztacular wrote:
Triple Threat Match
Ryan Fosse Vs Ryan Kent Vs Eric Matthews
The three men who lost a qualification match to get into the Elimination Chamber match for the NXT title at NXT Unchained have a chance of redemption here, the winner of this match, will tag with American Justice in a 2v2 Qualification Match next week on RAW, the winning team in that match, goes to the Elimination Chamber taking up two spots. Huge stipulations on the line here, as American Justice has to be the favourite out of these four guys. A result here would surely almost guarantee a spot in the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber

On RAW? Lol.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri May 22, 2015 7:38 am

xD
I'm not used to saying NXT Razz

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri May 22, 2015 2:02 pm

The first four bouts were an awesome string of matches and of course the best of the bunch came last.

ty based larry

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Fri May 22, 2015 5:03 pm

>Bullhammer

I loved the enthusiasm, but that move is a European Uppercut. Also the finisher is a Fireman's Carry Cutter, i.e. Marc Mero's TKO. Alex Riley also used it for a while, like, 5 years ago or something.

I'm completely open to suggestions for names for those moves btw(and the Springboard uppercut), but I'm terrible at names. Any ideas, lemme know.

Also, Matthews deserved that loss after he threw the match when he had the perfect chance to win. I just... that was easily the most ridiculous loss. It was like a roll up out of no where, but it wasn't... I dunno.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down