Cop's Stuff!

Finisher/Signature Names

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finisher/Signature Names

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Miztacular wrote:
Miztacular wrote:
Crossface-Crossface *Can stay the same* (Was thinking about Enforcer Lock or The Enforcer, but they don't sound that good)

Should call it The Lockpick or Faded Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:03 pm

They do both sound pretty good, especially The Lockpick, just not sure they'd fit my gimmick.

ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Miztacular wrote:They do both sound pretty good, especially The Lockpick, just not sure they'd fit my gimmick.
What is your gimmick exactly, I'm usually spot on with these names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:09 pm

Well it was a heel movie star gimmick, after my dissention with The Miz, I've turned face and switched gimmick, however I'm not a babyface, more like an Anti-Hero, kinda like what Orton is at the moment, he's against the bad, but he's not exactly good.

But anyway. My gimmick at the moment is this kind of Enforcer character, still got a slight hollywood touch about him. But he's enforcing justice. His new catchphrase (if you will) is "Cloudy with a chance of justice".

So pretty much. To make it easier, he's kind of a member of the shield, if they were a face group, mixed with The Miz, when he was face.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:12 pm

I had a SIG & FINHER change posted in the original Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Miztacular wrote:Well it was a heel movie star gimmick, after my dissention with The Miz, I've turned face and switched gimmick, however I'm not a babyface, more like an Anti-Hero, kinda like what Orton is at the moment, he's against the bad, but he's not exactly good.

But anyway. My gimmick at the moment is this kind of Enforcer character, still got a slight hollywood touch about him. But he's enforcing justice. His new catchphrase (if you will) is "Cloudy with a chance of justice".

So pretty much. To make it easier, he's kind of a member of the shield, if they were a face group, mixed with The Miz, when he was face.
Yeah I was a bit on the fence with what you were saying "Justified Beatdown". Didn't know if you were becoming a lawyer or what. I would say what would be suitable in your rise to being a semi superhero. Is you can keep your Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs word play but have your finisher Slingblade (Aka Finn Balors real name for it) Evolve into Catchphrase because you actually do catch them with it out of no where. The Crossface should be named Hollywood Hero Hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:29 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Miztacular wrote:Well it was a heel movie star gimmick, after my dissention with The Miz, I've turned face and switched gimmick, however I'm not a babyface, more like an Anti-Hero, kinda like what Orton is at the moment, he's against the bad, but he's not exactly good.

Yeah I was a bit on the fence with what you were saying "Justified Beatdown". Didn't know if you were becoming a lawyer or what. I would say what would be suitable in your rise to being a semi superhero. Is you can keep your Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs word play but have your finisher Slingblade (Aka Finn Balors real name for it) Evolve into Catchphrase because you actually do catch them with it out of no where. The Crossface should be named Hollywood Hero Hold

Gotta admit, you love that word play Wink

So what you're saying is. I keep Justified Beatdown, have crossface as Hollywood Hold (I'm liking that name)

and then keep slingblade as slingblade? because Blade is in my caws name?

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:42 pm

I love the name Slingblade <3

Slate changed it up a bit
Sigs: Clean Slate & The Heart Stopper (Falling Reverse Elbow)
Fins: SlayTe (High Impact Elbow Smash) & STF

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Miztacular wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Gotta admit, you love that word play Wink

So what you're saying is. I keep Justified Beatdown, have crossface as Hollywood Hold (I'm liking that name)

and then keep slingblade as slingblade? because Blade is in my caws name?

If that's what you want but I'm actually digging the whole CATCHphrase because of how he catches you with the maneuver almost instantly. Slingblade is Balor's name for it is the only reason why I'm in the middle. Justice Is Served would be my name for the punches in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top