Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217)

+4
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
Alveuss
Mr. Dashing
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Next week, CMV returns to the lovely, Las Vegas, Nevada, for another edition of the always riveting, Fusion Roulette! YOU decide the main event!!!

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) I_vote_lcap53%CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) I_vote_lcap33%CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) I_vote_lcap13%CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Empty CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217)

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 am

Monday night Fusion: Episode 45!
LIVE from the Extraco Events Center in Waco, Texas!!!

Ascendance card thus far! (Subject to change.)
-Randy Borton vs. Kendall Wolfe vs. Bryan Novak (c) for the CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight championship!
-Kitty Quinn-Belle (c) vs. Jade Divine for the CMV Vixens championship!
-Tag Team Turmoil match for the CMV Tornado Team championship! Featuring: The Briggs Family (c), The Republic & The Fast & The Furious!
-Jimmaurie Williams & Headhunter vs. Extreme Conditions!
-Brett Angel vs. JustIN Sane!
-Jaxon Jordan vs. Kevin Lee vs. Tim LaFave vs. Chris Andrews (c) for the CMV International championship!
-Nick Blake vs. Billy Weaver inside of a Steel Cage!
-Elijah Stewart vs. DJ Moore!
-Slick B Memorial Battle Royal!

The first annual Queen of the Ring tournament!
First round match-ups:
-Big Bad Briggs vs. Cassie Maverick
-Alexia Stroud vs. Megan Cooper
-Cass LaFave vs. Fury
-Casey Wilson vs. Aura

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) LP8ZAbw
With the major news coming from Johnny Sampson on Genesis last week, that the International champion, Chris Andrews, would be defending his belt against his partner here tonight, Jaxon Jordan, and the two men they're battling, T & Lee, in a fatal-4-way match, everyone involved will be looking for a big grab at momentum. But, with Kevin Lee's new-found attitude and the knowledge that he WILL have to go up against his X-Gen brother, Tim LaFave, at some point in the bout, many in the CMV universe are left unsure if the former Tag Team champs can pull their unit back together . . .

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) DD9lcs2
Taking to singles action for the first time in a long while, one-half of the Empire of Pain, Bison, will be looking to squash the feisty, Kristopher Ann, as The Southern Belle seeks to send his rival, Ryan Kent, a message at the expense of The Barbarian!

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Z9t5Nnu
Tonight, we'll find out who'll be joining The Cowgirl, Cassie Maverick, in the first Queen of the Ring semi-final bout, as the young and brash, Alexia Stroud, goes up against the relentless brawler, Megan Cooper!

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) 4zGDs1c
In what is guaranteed to be a downright sloberknocker, everybody's favorite cousin, Billy Weaver, will stand toe to toe with the 2018 CMV Royal Rumble winner, Kendall Wolfe, both men intent on putting their respective frustrations on display.

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) 1jROpiB
Though not the first time they've shackled up together, Ascendance opponents, Jade Divine and Kitty Quinn-Belle, must work together here tonight, in an effort to get the both of them some much needed momentum. Following a botched spear at the hands of Fury on last week's Genesis, many fans in the CMV universe were left concerned about The Cheeky Japanese Girl's well-being. But the doctors have given her the all-clear, though the #1 contender now has a clear target locked on her . . .

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) VuLzqRG
In a massive announcement made by Fusion general manager, Johnny Sampson, earlier tonight, UnMatched living legend, Brett Angel, will be making his big time debut, when he pairs up with perhaps the only other breathing man on this planet who could rival his own accolades, and his Ascendance opponent, JustIN Sane! It's the longtime test of, "can they put aside their differences and work together as a team?" We'll find out tonight when they take on the recently formed, DOOM!

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Wwe-main-event-pyros-o

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) 39719g3
Undoubtedly sour after being cutoff at ninety-three days in his record setting reign as CMV Anarchy champion last week, Jacob Ziegler, must put that behind him for now as he has much more pressing matters to attend to, such as his foe here in tonight's main event, Ryan Kent! It seems as though The Scotsman's demand for the new Fusion general manager, Johnny Sampson, to give him more opportunities was heeded, but will this one be lost as the host for the fourth annual Ascendance, UFC Featherweight champion and enemy of Jacob's, Conor McGregor, is scheduled to be at ringside?

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Empty Re: CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217)

Post by Alveuss Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:29 am

That poll though. I'd actually be happy with any of those matches, I gotta vote for my boy tho considering I've never faced Borton yet. Fuck you Borton.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:49 am

I mean who doesn't wanna see Duo vs Headhunter

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) Giphy

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:54 am

Also Sushi X doesn't have a match? He is going to NXT

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:26 am

Bruh, pls add Kent vs Ann at ascendance since Kent accepted the challenge Cool

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:53 am

Borton vs Zielger is a CMV dream match.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 am

Ooo good choices in the poll!
Headhunter vs Bison is a personal goal one day.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:25 am

DynamicEnigma wrote:Bruh, pls add Kent vs Ann at ascendance since Kent accepted the challenge Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:49 am

Alveuss wrote:That poll though. I'd actually be happy with any of those matches, I gotta vote for my boy tho considering I've never faced Borton yet. Fuck you Borton.

Ziegler is gonna get his ass milked

CMV Fusion Card #45 (Ep. 217) ConsciousWealthyItalianbrownbear-size_restricted
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:25 pm

I got monday off so I should be able to catch this live (so long I don't get called into work).

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Randy Borton wrote:
Alveuss wrote:That poll though. I'd actually be happy with any of those matches, I gotta vote for my boy tho considering I've never faced Borton yet. Fuck you Borton.

Ziegler is gonna get his ass milked

Please say this to people in promos. You actually had me crying

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Live in a few hours!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next