Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CMV ShowCase Mode! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

CMV ShowCase Mode!

Go down

CMV ShowCase Mode! Empty CMV ShowCase Mode!

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:44 pm

In the spirit of the fourth annual CMV Ascendance being upon us, I've decided to put together a little something to celebrate this monumental occasion: The CMV ShowCase Mode!

This is nothing like 2k's mode obviously, lol. But there will be objectives to complete in the match if you wanna go for it. If you fail them, you suck, kill yourself. If you catch em all, congrats, you win my love and admiration!

Episode 1:

Sunshine vs. The Undertaker

Arguably the greatest match in CMV's illustrious history of five star bouts every week, Sunshine called out the Deadman, wanting to prove that he was the industries only phenom. Putting his own streak on the line, the two clashed in a match that could truly only be hosted on the grandest stage of them all; Ascendance 2!

Sunshine Beckons The Phenom

RandomHero47 wrote:Half way through episode 79 Splendor make their way to the ring. Before grabbing a microphone Sunshine orders Wolfe to take his mask off revealing his mouth that had been cut into a smile.

Sunshine : Hahahaha Look at how happy you are! ...Now get out of the ring.

Kaos exit the ring as Sunshine continues to speak

Sunshine : Now, I want to talk to someone, that person knows who they are so they better listen hahaha. What you do is...a tragedy. What you do still stirs a rage inside of me. It makes me wanna do... Horrible things hahaha.
But you've turned into an empty shell, and any fear I once had for you...has turned into nothing more than putrid... Hateful...Pity. Hahaha
Gods hands may have created this world but my hands... Will destroy it haha. Limbo is no place for a soul like yours... Im waiting for you hahahaha

The transmission plays and no one is in the ring.

Come out and Play
RandomHero47 wrote:Half way through the show the lights go out. The crowd begins to boo thinking its Splendor. That is until they hear the famous Gong.

CMV ShowCase Mode! Druid10

Druids begin to make their way down to the ring but with them is a casket. The crowd is all fired up and excited to see who's inside, excited to see him.

The lights go out and back on again to reveal that Sunshine was the one in the casket. The crowd boo's

Sunshine : HAhahAHAhahaha what? Expecting someone else? Ohhh that wicked feeling is in the air again. I truly wonder whats left of...him. Is he still capable of striking the hearts of man?
Do my words not mean anything to you? Sometimes i wonder if you can hear me at all, or maybe you are just to busy clinging to any life you have left to hear my call. Your ignorance mocks me. What is it that makes you think you can hide from me?
Your hell is my playground and I will go to the deepest darkest depths just to... see your... face. Ascendance approaches...Clocks ticking

Face to Face
RandomHero47 wrote:We are back from the first commercial break of episode 82, Where Sunshine is making his entrance. Sunshine grabs a microphone and sits in the middle of the ring.

Sunshine : I'm... Still... Waiting. Why oh why do people hide. Is it because you're afraid? Is it because you're embarrassed to show the world who you truly are? ...I understand, I do. Reality can be a very very difficult pill to swallow, but that doesn't change the fact that YOU ALL ARE GUILTY

Sunshine stands up quickly and starts to pace around the ring.

Sunshine : The truth is somewhere deep down you HATE the person that you've become. But that does not change the fact that you are all LIARS. But me... I'm different. I may be a lot of things, but I am not a liar.

The crowd begins to chant Undertakers name which annoys Sunshine.

Sunshine : My tongue is the sword of truth and it cuts through the deception of EVERYTHING IN YOUR WORLD! I SPEAK THE TRUTH THAT YOU ALL SOO DESPERATELY TRY TO HIDE. He is just like all of you... He is a liar.

Thunder begins to echo around the arena and the crowd goes nuts!

Sunshine : AhhaHA! Can you feel it? CAN YOU FEEL IT!? I control the light and the darkness and these demons, they all march to my command now! I am the judge, I judge the dead, I judge the living, and UNDERTAKER I HAVE JUDGED YOU!

The lights go out and the famous gong of the Undertakers music hits the arena. The crowd are going completely mental.
The lights turn back on and The Undertaker is behind Sunshine. Undertaker throws multiple punches and Sunshine backs into a corner. Undertaker then throws Sunshine out of the ring and grabs a mic. Sunshine is crawling up the ramp laughing uncontrollably

Undertaker : Sunshine...At Ascendance... You will. Rest...In...Peace

Undertaker rolls his eyes to the back of his head as Sunshine continues to laugh. The show then cuts to a commercial.

The Match

(Begins at 1:09:58)

Playing as: Sunshine
Legend difficulty
Objectives:
-Kick-out of The Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver
-Counter the Tombstone
-Pin Undertaker with the Tombstone
-(BONUS) Survive 3 Chokeslams

I would love to see you guys record you trying to do this if anybody does, I don't know, just thought it'd be NEAT. Bonus points if you download the WM 29 arena.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down