Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Roster Pages Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by Twyztad on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 am

Looking at the roster pages, I noticed there is a Managers section and an Authority Figure section, but there is nothing for other staff. I suggest changing at least the Managers section into On-Air Personalities that can include managers and would also include roster pictures for interviewers, authority figures, and other notable on-air people. Could even give Mr. Dashing and Mr. Gnashtastic their own roster pictures since they are technically on-air personalities.

_________________
Owner of Royce Inc.
POTENTIAL SIGNINGS:
Vicious & Delicious

SIGNED CLIENTELE:
Rose PunishMorgan Black

Royce Inc. is currently most interested in picking up Superstars/Vixens which have either (1)Been abandoned OR (2)Their owners wish to not or do not promo as them. However, Royce Inc.'s doors are open to everyone. Do note: Even after securing a contract with Royce Inc., the owner of the signed Superstar/Vixen will still have total control of them. Being a client with Royce Inc. means we will provide matches, feuds, and a mouthpiece. If you are interested in possibly signing with Royce Inc., feel free to Private Message me at anytime.

Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by Santa Bato on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 am

Cop sign DOC

_________________

Santa Bato
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2015-09-19
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by Dirty Hairy on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Twyztad wrote:Looking at the roster pages, I noticed there is a Managers section and an Authority Figure section, but there is nothing for other staff. I suggest changing at least the Managers section into On-Air Personalities that can include managers and would also include roster pictures for interviewers, authority figures, and other notable on-air people. Could even give Mr. Dashing and Mr. Gnashtastic their own roster pictures since they are technically on-air personalities.

Agreed. That would be pretty cool. Put a phresh lookin Rex Carter with a suit up there.

_________________

Dirty Hairy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1472
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 24
Location : New York

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by Miztacular on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Feel like my Roster pic would just be Hayden tho

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3908
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by topher316 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Miztacular wrote:Feel like my Roster pic would just be Hayden tho

or be creative ya know.... i mean Chris Andrews.... Top's Newsome.....  2 sides of myself don't need the same face, easily done.

_________________




1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Vixens Champion - Kitty Quinn-Belle
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan

topher316
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1552
Join date : 2015-12-11
Location : Leeds, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by Miztacular on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Nah, he already has my full name. I am him and he is me.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3908
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Pages Suggestion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum