-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Batman's Stuff!

"Scumbag" Teddy (Black Bear, but commonly misheard as Blackbeard) Soloway IV of the Isles of Skellige

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Scumbag" Teddy (Black Bear, but commonly misheard as Blackbeard) Soloway IV of the Isles of Skellige

Post by Alveuss on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Oh

~~~~~~~~~~
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When Dashing's voice cracks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Scumbag" Teddy (Black Bear, but commonly misheard as Blackbeard) Soloway IV of the Isles of Skellige

Post by Bortarooni on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:51 pm

wow krzy

Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs1216 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 pm

**Picture this: Guy is spotted standing outside the Intensity’s doctor’s office shaking his head as the sound of a trombone playing can be heard through the closed doors. Guy checks his watch, sighs, and begins walking away. As soon as he takes his first step, the door flings open. On the other side stands the one and only Teddy Soloway, giving Guy an accusatory stare.

Guy: Hey there?...

Soloway: So you were just going to walk away from me?

Guy: You told me to wait for you to get your stitches then disappeared for an hour!

Soloway: What happened to interviewers who were dedicated to their craft? Waiting out in the rain, sleet or snow so that they could be the one to ask those all too important questions!

Guy: Here’s a question: How did you know the exact moment I was leaving?

Soloway: That’s neither here nor there.

Guy: Were you just watching me all this time?

Soloway: Nobody wants to hear the answer to that.

Guy: Actually...

Soloway: Look, we got off on the wrong foot. You made some mistakes, I called you out on those mistakes, let’s just start over.

Guy: Oh my God. *Sigh* Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time: “Scumbag” Teddy, “Black Bear (but commonly misheard as Bleackbeard) Soloway IV of the Isles of Skellige! And Teddy, you must be pleased after your big win against Don Bishop tonight.

Soloway: Of course it was a big win, Guy! What happened is that I got into that ring and when I slapped Dan…

Guy: Don.

Soloway: Din Bishop pretty..well, I don’t know if the camera caught it, but he actually looked a little handsomer for a few seconds. I preformed a miracle tonight, Guy, and for doing my opponent such a huge favor, I all but deserved to win tonight. These hands, Guy, they’re not just for punching, or kicking…

Guy: Kicking? How in the...

Soloway: They actually performed some good tonight. I broke the mold of senseless violence that professional wrestling is shrouded in, by actually providing a humanitarian service by making John..

Guy: Don.

Soloway: Right. Bishop pleasing to the eye even if it was undone in the blink of an eye.

Guy: How is that even a stipulation for whether or not you win a match. People get slapped everyday!

Soloway: Yeah, I bet you do.

Guy: Teddy, you can’t just keep making things up as you go because you don’t want to accept that you lost. Don Bishop had you in a precarious position for much of that match, and when it was all said and done...wait a second. Teddy you won that match!

Soloway: Have you been listening at all? That’s what I said.

Guy: No, Teddy, I mean that you actually won the match!

Soloway: THAT’S WHAT I SAID!

Guy: Oh man, I’m living a “boy who cried  wolf” scenario. Been listening to you making up all these excuses whenever you lost that I thought you lost this one too despite watching it.

Soloway: I’ve been winning matches like this since day one. Tom Bishop is just the latest in a long, LONG line of victims.

Guy: Okay, but why the excuse for this one? You didn’t beat Bishop because of some wacky miracle work.

Soloway: Who are you to stand there and question me or my methods? You don’t see me telling me how to do your job.

Guy: ARE YOU KID--

Soloway: Guy, now that I’m 9-0 across the board. Things are going to be looking up. I was destined to make it big time. I’m already the hottest thing going in wrestling, all I need is the money, titles and big match booking to cement that fact.

Guy: You were 7-0 the other day!

Soloway: Look, it’s really simple math.

Guy: Yeah: seven plus one equals eight!

Soloway: Except you’re forgetting about a crucial variable: I beat Shawn so badly that Gavin ended up taking the L too.

Guy: How does that even work?

Soloway: It’s just one of the perils of being in a tag team, Guy. You screw up and you drag your partner down with you. That’s why I keep turning down your requests.

Guy: I never even asked to team with you.

Soloway: Because you know I’d turn you down.

Guy: Oh my God. All right, Teddy, before we wrap this up, how about you share what’s next in store for you and your undefeated streak.

Soloway: I just said it: not teaming with you.

Soloway abruptly turns and walks away leaving Guy standing there wondering why he doesn’t get paid more to deal with such a character.

mjs1216
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs1216 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Picture this: security cam footage shows Teddy Soloway walking in a cafeteria with his tray piled high with as much food as it could hold, and then some. Soloway looks and he looks until he spots a table that completely empty, the perks of choosing to eat while everyone is preparing for their match. He takes a seat, rubs his hands together in childish glee at the sight of the food he’s about to consume then gets ready to dig in.

Wait.

Teddy realizes that he forget to grab any kind of utensil, and eating such a delicious meal without any kind of utensil is beneath a man such as himself. Teddy pounds both fists on the table in anger, and screams out, “Guy!” as if it was somehow the interviewer’s fault that he didn’t think he’d need a fork to eat.

Soloway shakes his head as he rises from his feet, precious time of his meal’s peak warmth slipping away with every second he wastes. Soloway dashes away as if he were in another impromptu footrace with Bob Storm.

Almost immediately after Soloway leaves the scene, Bryan Sanders enters from the opposite side with his own tray of food. Sanders sees that the table has only one other person sitting at it and sits at the absolute opposite end of the table.

It’s then that Soloway returns, and, upon seeing Sanders, sitting at HIS table, Soloway gets pissed.

Soloway: What the hell do you think you’re doing?

Sanders slowly lowers his fork, unsure what to make of this sudden confrontation.

Sanders: What kind of question is that?

Soloway tosses down his fork in anger. It lands on the ground with a clatter.

Soloway: Can’t you see the table is occupied?

Sanders: By one person?

Soloway: You some kind of architect? Telling me how much space I can and can’t use?

Sanders: Look, man, I don’t know what your deal is, but I’m just trying to finish my lunch.

Soloway: Yeah, how nice it must be to want eat your food in peace, shame you’re the one making life difficult for me?

Sanders: We’d be sitting nowhere near each other! Why are you making such a big deal out of it?

Soloway walks around the table so that he’s standing right next to Sanders.

Soloway: You think you can just mess with people? Toy with their lives? I earned this spot at the table. I earned the right to enjoy my food without having to worry about guys like you breathing into my plate.

Sanders: You’ve got to be kidding me.

Sanders tries to stand to end this random confrontation once and for all, when suddenly Soloway slaps the tray forward, spilling its contents all over Sanders. Sanders leaps out of his seat and scrambles to clean the mess off of him.

Soloway: Enjoy your meal.

Soloway goes to grab his tray, and frowns when he sees his fork on the ground where he dropped it.

Soloway: And now my fork is dirty, you son of a bitch.

mjs1216
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs1216 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:11 am

Picture this: a sweaty, but pleased Teddy Soloway has met up backstage with his personal interviewer, Guy.

Soloway: Look, Guy, before we start I just want to ask what’s going on back here?

Guy: Well...as it’s become customary to do, I’m about to interview you after your match.

Soloway: No, I’m talking about the lack of balloons, and streamers and cake and women dressed up like me to celebrate the fact that I’ve done what no man has ever done before! My winning streak has reached double digits! I’m talking about the big ten-oh, but leave it to you to ruin it all by not having the courtesy to think about anyone other than yourself.

Guy: Teddy, how was I supposed to know that you would even win?

Soloway: You’re kidding, right?

Guy: I’m just say--

Soloway: What you’re saying is that you doubted me?

Guy: No, it’s..

Soloway: That you thought that poor excuse for a dancer could honestly test me?

Guy: It’s just--

Soloway: That we live in a universe where “Scumbag” Teddy (Blackbear,

Guy: Oh my God….

Soloway: but Commonly Misheard as Blackbeard) Soloway IV of the Isles of Skellige could lose to any of these so-called wrestlers on this roster.

Guy: What do you mean “so-called” they are wrestlers!

Soloway: Yeah, then why did Anthony Brown try to turn the match into an impromptu dancing contest? He thought he could switch the game up and change the rules, but Teddy Soloway is like a chameleon a master of adaptability. Hmm..Chameleon, maybe we should add that to my name...

Guy: Maybe not. So you’re telling that the reason you beat Anthony Brown tonight is because you danced better than he did?

Soloway: Did you see that grade-school level stuff he tried busting out? This is the big leagues, you either bring your best stuff or you stay home, and the fact of the matter is that the fans may think that he deserves to be in the chamber over the likes of me, but I proved tonight that their votes don’t matter. What they think don’t matter. What does matter is who can get it done in the middle of the ring, and for ten-straight matches, I’ve shown that there just ain’t nobody bet…

Soloway is interrupted as Bryan Sanders approaches from the other side of the frame.

Guy: This is a surprise, folks, please welcome at this time...Bryan San….

Soloway: No! Don’t welcome this clown. Who do you think you are waltzing up to another man’s private interview without an invitation?

Sanders: Thanks for having me, Guy. By the way, is that even your real name?

Guy: Actually, it’s…

Soloway: You sit at my table, you come out of nowhere to crash my interview...do you not know what personal boundaries mean?

Sanders: Oh, I do, Teddy, and you threw that all out of the window last week when you decided that you were going to knock my lunch all over me.

Soloway: Are you still mad about that? Some people would have eaten that off the floor! Hell, at the rate Anthony Brown’s career is going after I embarrassed him, he might have gladly taken whatever was left off your hands. So how about you get out of my face with your first world problems.

Sanders: First world problems? You mean something along the lines of acting like a child because somebody sat at the same table as you? That’s funny. I forgot that somewhere along the line we’ve ended up back in high school.

Soloway: That was different! You--

Sanders: I’m going to give you a chance to right that wrong, before things get even more out of hand.

Soloway: What do you want me to do? Take you out for a meal? Wash your clothes? With the way you’re acting, I’m surprised you’re not standing here butt naked because you’re behaving like you’ve only got that one outfit.

Sanders: You’re not that far off, actually.

Sanders fishes out a piece of paper from his pocket.

Sanders: This is my dry cleaning bill for $24.72. I expect it to be taken care of sooner rather than later.

Sanders forcefully shoves the paper into Soloway’s chest until Soloway takes it from him. Soloway looks down at the paper, then back up at Sanders. It takes a moment for him to process what happened, but once he figures it out, he bursts out laughing!

Soloway: Okay, buddy, I’ll start looking.

Sanders: For the money?

Soloway: For somebody who gives a crap! OHHHHHHHHH!!!

Soloway continues screaming as he walks off and his voice trails off in the distance.

Guy: Not to take sides or anything, Bryan, but this did seem like an odd move.

Sanders: Look, it’s not about the money or the clothes or the food...even if that was my favorite pair of jeans. It’s about respect. People look at me or they hear my name and they think that just because I’m not a “star” on this brand, that I don’t matter. What Soloway did to me last week was the embodiment of that attitude.

Guy: The idea that you’re lesser than everyone else.

Sanders: Right. Soloway shows up and he gets the matches and the spotlight while a guy like me has been busting my tail for years just to get management to remember that I’m on the payroll. I’m not going to complain about what’s fair and what’s not or what’s right and what’s wrong..life is gonna be the way that it is. But, I’m a man, guy. I’m a human being, and there’s only so much that I can take before I have to say enough is enough.

Guy: What’s the endgame for this? For as long as I’ve known Teddy, it just doesn’t seem like he’s actually going to foot that bill.

Sanders: The thing about Soloway is that no matter what he says, he’s a man and a human being too. A man that has weaknesses and fears and flaws and bleeds the same color that I do. But, to answer your question, I...I just don’t know what the endgame is. All I know is that I’m tired of being in the background, and if nothing else I’m going to try my damndest to show that if given the same chances that Soloway’s been given, I could shine even brighter.

Sanders walks off and the screen fades to black.

mjs1216
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs1216 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Picture This: After a disheartening loss to the combined might of Teddy Soloway and Zack Starr, Bryan Sanders is shown walking to his car. Except he can’t get to it because Teddy Soloway has blocked it off with his own vehicle.

Soloway: HEY LOSER!! TRY NOT BEING AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER AND FIGHT BACK! ELEVEN AND ZERO BABY!!!

Soloway peels off revealing that he spray painted “LOSER” on Sanders’ rear window. Sanders throws down his bag in frustration, shouting out that Soloway is going to get what’s coming to him as the screen fades to black.

mjs1216
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topher316 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:49 pm

wait Gumble owns Teddy?

edit: dammit why is every fuxker having same name as someone else..... should i be called MaurieIsntIsland ?

1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Vixens Champion - Kitty Quinn-Belle
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Wold Tag Team Champion (Divine Affairs w/Paul Divine)
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)
2x CMV Light Heavyweight Champion - El Jefe
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Don Bishop (The Wanderers w/ Gavin Extreme)
topher316
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bortarooni on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Bahaahha Teddy is the best

Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs1216 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Picture this: Just before the main event of Intensity begins, Teddy Soloway stands backstage with now-personal interviewer now-known as “Guy.”

Guy: Teddy, I bet I know exactly what you’re going to say.

Soloway: Oh?

Guy: Yeah! You’re going to stand here, crack some jokes and brag about how you’re inexplicably 12-0. And that’s not even taking into account the fact that you have lost before. You’ll say you’re 12-0 because despite not even having a match tonight, you..oh, hell, I don’t know how the hell your mind works.

Soloway: You know something, Guy? I can’t say that I’ve been liking this attitude change ever since Bryan Sanders strolled around parking up the wrong tree.

Guy: What does Sanders have to do with anything?

Soloway: I didn’t tell the clown to go sitting where he wasn’t wanted, and I sure as hell didn’t tell him to not show up to fight in that tag team match. Yet somehow it’s me that’s the bad guy. The way I see it is that Sanders was the bully who tried to intrude on my personal space forcing me to valiantly fight him off. And the tag team match? I was showing that I could carry the team. It’s not like I spiked the clown’s punch before the match or anything. Yet after everything we’ve been through, me and you, from Raw to NXT, you’ve turned your back to me.

Guy: What? I haven’t taken any sides! Your antics can be amusing, I must admit, but the whole table drama was the most petty thing I’ve seen in quite some time. I’m just calling it like I see it.

Soloway: And that’s the problem: you shouldn’t be calling anything, but asking questions.

Guy: Oh my god.

Soloway: Anyway, the reason why I’m 12-0 tonight is because I made a bet that Tops Newsome would win tonight, and so he did, against all odds.

Guy: Is it even illegal to bet on wrestling while you’re a wrestler?

Soloway: Now you want to ask questions as you try to get me locked up. Nice try, but it wasn’t for money. Just know that I can dare you to do anything that I want now.

Guy: I can only imagine the kind of dare…. Wait..you bet me?

Soloway: Yeah.

Guy: When?

Soloway: Look, that doesn’t matter.

Guy: Oh my god...

Soloway: The point is….

Sanders: The point is that you like running your mouth, running from fights and running from your debts.

Soloway: You can’t just interrupt a private conversation like that.

Sanders: Private in the middle of the hallway? And why are you in front of the….

Soloway: You don’t ask the questions here. Guy does. Guy, ask a question.

Guy: Well, why are we in front of the…

Soloway: Again taking his side. Unbelievable! You know why they kept us together, Guy? Because we equal ratings! Money! This clown has none of that. He’s always asking me to pay for everything!

Sanders: You just need to pay me what you owe me, you ass! $24.72 for my clothes and now you can slap on another $63.29 to get that paint off the back of my car window.

Soloway: How do you even know it was me?

Sanders: Are you ki--Guy, is he ser--No, I’m not letting you do this. Either you pay up, or you meet me in that ring come UnChained and we’ll settle our differences like men. I told you before, and I’ll say it again. It’s not even about the money, and I don’t really care if you never pay me back. What this IS about is respect. Respect from you and from all of the people you laugh when they hear my name and say that I’ve reached my peak. I’m not going to let you walk all over me and treat me like garbage all while thinking you can get away with it.

Soloway: Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have better things to do than to answer your challenge.

Sanders: Better things like what?

Soloway steps through the door behind him. The cameraman zooms out to dramatically reveal they were in front of a bathroom all this time. Soloway locks the door behind him and a toilet flushes soon after.

Sanders: Why would he even flu--

Sanders cuts himself off as he spots something off to the side. Laying on the ground is a pile of Soloway’s bags, he must have been on his way out of the arena before stopping to do this interview. On top of the bags is Soloway’s precious trombone. There’s a note that reads: Do Not Touch: Property of “Scumbag” Teddy (Blackbear, but Commonly Misheard as (Please turn over for full name)

Sanders swats the note aside and takes the trombone. A mischievous smile appears on his face as the screen fades.

mjs1216
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top