Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card!

2 posters

Go down

Who Will become the Number One Contender?

NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! I_vote_lcap22%NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! I_vote_lcap11%NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! I_vote_lcap0%NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Empty NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card!

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Match Card

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
The United Kingdom(c) Vs The Patriots
The NXT Tag Team Champions are looking to continue their dominance over the NXT Tag Team Divsion tonight when they put their titles on the line against former Tag Team Champions from the Main Roster, The Patriots. The United Kingdom have the edge in momentum going into this match after Griffin Drake pinned Jack Swagger in a singles match four days ago on NXT, and with Zeb Coulter not at ringside, The Patriots will have to give it their all to get the win and dethrone The United Kingdom.

6 Man Number One Contendership Ladder Match
Chad Vegas Vs Boso The Magnificent Vs Richard Thunder Vs Chris Adams Vs Kryminal Vs ???
This one is certainly a hard match to call, the winner will be the man who pulls down the contract for a European Championship match, the unannounced Superstar could certainly be an X-Factor in this match, but going with the Superstars we have booked, it should be between Kryminal and Richard Thunder to get the win. Thunder hasn't lost a singles match in a very long time, and Kryminal is riding a huge wave of momentum after getting his first singles win four days ago on NXT. Boso and Thunder have experience in a ladder match, as they were both in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at NXT Contingency, and Chad Vegas has heaps of experience. Chris Adams is the dark horse of this match, and has fan support, and so will be looking to live up to the hype here tonight on PPV.

NXT Television Championship Match
Lorin Seoul(c) Vs Brett Angel
Lorin Seoul is looking to make his first title defence here tonight at Climb 2 Fame after winning the title just one month ago by winning the first annual King of the Ring Tournament after going through Ryan Fosse, American Justice and Boso The Magnificent in the Final. However, this may not be easy for Lorin Seoul by any means, he goes up against the former Boxer, Brett Angel, a man who has already beaten Seoul in singles competition, a man who has only ever lost one match, this has everything needed to be a five star matchup, but who will come out with the NXT Television Championship?

Singles Action
Casey Reyes Vs ???
Casey Reyes issued an open challenge here tonight, claiming that he will decimate anyone who answers the call. The question is, who, if anyone will answer the call, Casey is Looking determined tonight, and it's doubtful that he will lose against whoever his opponent is as he looks to prove that The Authority have full control over NXT by decimating whoever answers the open challenge here tonight at Climb 2 Fame.

European Championship Ladder Match
Bryan Novak(c) Vs Ryan Fosse
The challenger here tonight, Ryan Fosse, has had a very patchy career over the last 6 months, he was in the Main Event picture in the fallout of NXT Takeover, but failed to qualify for the Elimination Chamber, and ever since his career has been on a downward spiral, however, in the fallout of NXTreme he won a fatal four way Number One Contenders match by pinning Chad Vegas, and so tonight, he'll get his first shot at gold in his entire career here in NXT, however, Bryan Novak, the NXT European Champion is the most dominant singles Champion in the history, holding the European Title since Slammiversary, he is a two time European Champion, and it could be a hard one to call between these two, Fosse will have to really pull it out of the bag.

15 Minute Iron Man Match
Jaymes Landon Vain Vs JUstIN Sane
Both men have struggled last month, and Kane is looking to put the final nail in the coffin of JustIN Sane's NXT Career by putting him up against his new guy Jaymes Landon Vain in what is essentially a rematch from the previous Pay Per View, however, this time it is an Iron Man match, which superstar has it in them to go the distance, and who will come out the better man in tonights Co-Main Event!

Main Event
Eric Matthews(c) Vs Son of Sheik
The NXT Championship will be on the line as Son of Sheik cashes in his rematch clause here tonight, both competitors have struggled for momentum leading up to this, and so it could be anyones match, Son of Sheik does have somewhat of an edge as he has competed in and won, a ladder match before, while Eric Matthews hasn't. Eric Matthews will surely not want to drop his NXT Championship so soon again to Son of Sheik and will be giving it his all here tonight, it will be the experience of Son of Sheik Vs the passion of Eric Matthews in the Main Event of Climb 2 Fame

Last edited by Miztacular on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card! Empty Re: NXT: Climb 2 Fame Card!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:16 pm

The ??? Vs. ??? will be hard to call. Who knows, maybe ??? and ??? will get attacked before the match gets started and will be replaced? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Steel Steps will finally face the post? noice, I predict the steel steps to win.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:04 am

Full card updated!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down