Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Retaliation
-Anarchy Rulz
-King of the Ring
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Tag Team Cup
-Validation
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance
Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Champion will for sure lose tonight?

31% 31% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
38% 38% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by mj on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:03 pm

ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades

_________________
Accomplishments
Osiris - Black (2)

mj
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by Childish Meltzer on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:06 pm

The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division

_________________


You can't cage RAGE
avatar
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Hopewell, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by Tim on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:09 pm

4:00PM EST.

_________________
IT'S TIME
avatar
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 25
Location : New York
Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by mj on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:13 pm

ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division
leo cruz is gonna save it tho
pls have faith

_________________
Accomplishments
Osiris - Black (2)

mj
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:14 pm

ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division

I thought the caw limit was 3?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by Childish Meltzer on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:15 pm

The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division
leo cruz is gonna save it tho
pls have faith
Nah its the bringers they're the Justin Sane of the tag division

_________________


You can't cage RAGE
avatar
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Hopewell, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by mj on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:17 pm

ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division
leo cruz is gonna save it tho
pls have faith
Nah its the bringers they're the Justin Sane of the tag division
nah
sane promos

mj
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by Childish Meltzer on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:19 pm

The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division
leo cruz is gonna save it tho
pls have faith
Nah its the bringers they're the Justin Sane of the tag division
nah
sane promos
Shocked Question Where? promos about as much as I promo for diana

_________________


You can't cage RAGE
avatar
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Hopewell, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by mj on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 pm

ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:
The Friendly Savage wrote:
ChildishGent wrote:Pls take the time to include both GMT nd  EST
bring back arcade renegades
Can't deal with having 20 caws and having to promo for a dead division
leo cruz is gonna save it tho
pls have faith
Nah its the bringers they're the Justin Sane of the tag division
nah
sane promos
Shocked Question Where? promos about as much as I promo for diana
so you're done with diana forever? why? are you making a new vixen for nxt? pls respond

_________________
Accomplishments
Osiris - Black (2)

mj
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Presents: Quarantine!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum