Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!"

2 posters

Go down

Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Empty Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!"

Post by krzy Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:23 am

At some point during UnMatched, Cole Savage’s theme hits the speakers drawing all eyes to the stage. He eventually makes his way out, greeted by his usual hearty mix of boos and cheers. He represents so many clients, with such varying personality, that it’s hard to pinpoint just how you feel about the man.

I’m here tonight to remind you all that The Bringers of Despair are still your tag team champions.

That bit of information, although far from NXT’s best kept secret is not received positively, as if the fans have been having trouble since then with getting the bitter taste of disappointment out of their mouths.

No, here’s a better way to put it: Leo Cruz is not one half of your tag team champions tonight. And it’s not because the Bringers were the better team. Oh no. Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...was...sabotaged!

How else can I put it?! Management told me that Kurasuke and MarKas weren’t eligible for championships because of the way I had their contracts structured so that they could compete freely anywhere in CMV. A first of it’s kind. And I understood that. I was okay with that. They told me that Leo Cruz jumping to the front of the line came with a caveat: they would choose the partner for him.

I didn’t like it, because I was afraid of the very thing that happened at Quarantine. So I kept my mouth shut; the last thing I wanted was to give them any ideas. But lo and behold, they came to that conclusion anyway. Of all the men and women on the roster they had to choose the one that lease deserved to call himself Leo Cruz’ tag team partner...

Savage pauses as if saying the name is taking a great deal of effort.

Shinnin.

SHINNIN! Leo Cruz had been working tirelessly al month to prepare for that title shot. He studied the tapes. He trained from dusk til dawn. He only ate meals fit for a champion. Only for you to come dancing down to the ring like a FOOL and killing those dreams in a matter of minutes.

A look of disgust passes over Savage’s face.

Who the hell do you think you are, Shinnin? What gives you the right to think that you can come back into our lives without an invitation? Leo Cruz beat you, Shinnin. He climbed that ladder, grabbed that briefcase and did NXT a favor by getting that poison mist banned from this company. That’s all you had. That’s all you were. I wish that wasn’t true, but you had all month to prove me wrong, and instead you remained silent. You had all month to show that you could make it in this company without the use of an ILLEGAL substance, but you stayed in the shadows..

You stayed where you were safe. Stayed there until it was time to make your presence felt and you TRIED to make lightening strike twice by TRYING to leech off of Leo Cruz’ good name. It’s too bad for you that Cruz is able to bounce back from tragedy better than anyone I’ve ever seen. He’s on his way to becoming King of the Ring, and this time there won’t be a damn thing you can do to stop him.

I’ll personally make sure of that.

The way Savage delivers that line immediately gets the crowd buzzing. After a few seconds, Savage snaps his fingers and a portal opens up next to him. Kurasuke steps through it first and behind him is MarKas carrying the body of Shinnin over his shoulder!

MarKas drops the body on the ground and now the world can see the green stain covering Shinnin’s face...a victim of what was once his signature move. Savage squats down next to Shinnin.

It’ll be worse at Contingency.

With that, the three men exit, leaving Shinnin groaning in agony.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Empty Re: Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!"

Post by krzy Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:18 pm

As Unmatched rolls on, a video recap is played on the big screen of three key moments that have happened over the weeks. The first is the duo of Leo Cruz and Kurasuke finding success as a tag team. The second clip is of Shinnin taking it upon himself to stand in for Kurasuke and subsequently eating the pin. The third is of Marley Kassell pulling a beaten Shinnin through a portal and dropping him at Savage's feat.

Once the replays end, it's Kurasuke that's shown standing in who-knows-where with an open portal behind him.

{{Kurasuke}}
Shinnin, you have brought great shame to my family. At Contingency we will fight so that I may reclaim our honor. Don't be late.

Kurasuke disappears through the portal, and then the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!" Empty Re: Savage: "Cruz’ chance at being the David, the hero that ends Goliath’s reign of despair was...sabotaged!"

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Did someone say.... Despair? Cool

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down