Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness

Go down

Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness Empty Jay Davis+Fusion= Greatness

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:53 pm

* "AntiSocial" plays as Jay Davis walks out with a Duffel Bag on his side. The crowd's boos could be heard from miles away, but Jay just keeps walking with a smile on his face. He gets to the ring, looking at the crowd, until he walks into the ring, Ready to speak his mind*

"Someone told me that the best way to predict your future is to make it. And....I kind of made the right choice coming here. Monday Night Fusion. Home to some of the Best in CMV. Jacob Ziegler. Billy Weaver. Chris Andrews. Even Marcantel. Now Pe-"

*The crowd begins to Rumble with loud screams and boos, as Jay smirks at the crowd*

"I'm guessing you think I forgot someone,right? Let me think....Can't be Nick Blake, he seems to like throwing away stuff so he's no good. Hmm....Can't be Headhunter since he can smell a Hamburger from a mile away. Who is it?.....Oh, that's right. Justin....Sane. The man, the Myth...the Legend. You see,Sane, my "trainer" Mr. Brady Holmes, really likes you...... I don't. People look to you and say "Oh this guys the best in CMV" or "Oh my god, I wanna be like Justin Sane when I grow up". News Flash,people. The real reason you people love him so much is because he wrestles day in and day out and doesn't even work up a sweat. Doesn't that seem fishy to you? I'm just saying, Roids can be in Sane's past and future and we wouldn't even know it."

*The crowd intensely boos even louder at Jay as Jay signals the crowd to keep it going*

"Come on!! Get Louder!! Boo for me!! Even though I make this place look like a dime a dozen!! HAHAHA oh you people are just the funniest. Booing because I tell the truth!! I am a Masterpiece!! I'm the Micheal Jordan of Wrestling!! I am the Elvis Presley of Wrestling!! I am the Tiger Woods of Wrestling!! I am all and everything!! I am Jay Davis!! I don't care who you are, whether you are a Rookie Jobber or one of those Retired farts backstage, I will decimate you!! I don't even care if it's one of the crowd members. You all sit on your lazy asses and look at us hard-working people, feeling special. You try getting put through a barricade!! You try getting put into a chair!! You try wrestling and when you think it's easy, come talk to me!! Because when that day comes, I'll be gladly packing my bags back to New York and living a nice and prosperous like with all my Millions of dollars and my Yacht and my Cars and everything I own because of this Business!! You people put money in my pockets and I walk home, with a green thumb and a pocket full of Cash. So thank you for sitting on those chairs and paying me Money!! I am what you people desire to be!! I am successful!! I am wealthy!! I am the Richest man in CMV!! I am Jay Davis!!"

*Jay Davis throws the mic up in the air and exits the ring, the crowd booing at him. He walks backwards, slowly, looking at the crowd having a big ole smile on his face.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down