Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM

2 posters

Go down

Will Brett Angel put down all three men in the World Championship Match?

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM I_vote_lcap71%CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM I_vote_lcap29%CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Empty CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM

Post by Miztacular Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:10 am

Match Card

Contingency Card So Far
Marko Punish Vs D'Angelo St. Daniels Vs Sunshine (CMV World Championship)
Kristen Page Vs Jade Dynamite (CMV Womens Championship)
King of the Ring (Chris Adams, Voice Vindy, Aaron Waite, Nick Starr, Ringo Maxx & Leo Cruz)
Tag Team Turmoil for the CMV Tag Team Championships
Womens Intercontinental Championship Semi Finals and Final

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Unmatc10

Opening Match
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM J60abc
Yamashia came out last week asking for a chance, begging for a chance to have a match on the Main Card, and tonight he has his wish, though he may come to regret it as the devious General Manager Kristen Page has decided to give him his opportunity against the one and only Solomon Glock to kick off the show tonight.

King of the Ring Qualifier
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM 29dwhu0
Tonight we discover the last man to join UnMatcheds side of King of the Ring as the former and FIRST ever King of the Ring Winner from this side of CMV looks to get the chance to regain his crown and rise up from dust as he looks to take on Lovely Lewis in exchange for his European Championship rematch, will it all pan out for Lorin Seoul or will Lovely Lewis get his moment?

Quarter Final Match
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Kafrb4
Both of these Vixens are looking to secure themselves a spot in the Semi Finals and a match on the final show of the season as the former two time CMV Vixens Champion looks to take on the former CMV Womens Champion in Dirty Diana. With a win here Diana could walk one step closer to being the first person one UnMatched and Intensity to hold both womens belts, however Cassie Maverick could walk one step closer to being the first Vixen in CMV to hold ALL of the womens belts.

Non Title Match
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM 11uce2q
Last week we saw Luther Thunder take on Colin Styles in a match where Thunder had to overcome adversity and get the win over the former Tag Team and European Champion, and now tonight he takes on the other half of the Stylists as he looks to pick up more momentum on his road to his first Title defense.

Tag Team Action
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM 9fzazr
In our second Vixens Match of the evening, the Kelly Twins take to the ring once again to take on the first two people to join No Morality and join Caldwell in her crusade to bring a new order over the Vixens Division, as Compromise and Emily take to the ring in some Tag Team Action.

Singles Action
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Kdmogg
In order to keep Leo Cruz fresh with some resting time, Cole Savage has had one of his pals step into the ring in the place of Leo Cruz tonight as Kurasuke looks to go to battle with one of the three men who will walk into Contingency with a chance to win the CMV World Championship as he takes on D'Angelo St. Daniels in tonights Co-Main Event.

Main Event
Singles Action
CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM 287fdjm
Brett Angel has beaten Sunshine... Brett Angel has beaten D'Angelo St. Daniels.. The only person left in this Triple Threat for the CMV World Championship is Marko Punish, and surely, surely, if Angel pulls off the Trilogy. Kristen Page will have to open her eyes to what Angel has earned and give him a spot in that Title Match..

House Show:
Breakthrough Vs August Happytown
Rachel Grant Vs Alice Blake
Howard Phillips Vs Carlos

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Empty Re: CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM

Post by Miztacular Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:48 am

This one will kick off at 4pm on Friday.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Empty Re: CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 am

4pm is too early so, 5pm it shall be

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:11 pm

live

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:12 pm

shall it though? i mean i was sitting here as time passed me by, i aged what seemed like a million years, my bones started to ache, the wrinkles started to appear but as i waited on this thing called twitch, i realized that it was not meant to be, now you have the ramblings of a man who now has nothing - quote the Topher nevermore

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Miztacular wrote:live
Mother*******

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 19 (#175) DOUBLE STREAM Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down