Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!!

Go down

STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! Empty STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Bloody Brit is outside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, trying to clear his mind, knowing that tonight could be his biggest match of his career when he steps foot for the first time inside the Elimination Chamber. He will be locked in a pod after securing the #5 spot in the beat the clock challenge where he not only beat Nick Blake but successfully retained his Anarchy Championship on the final Fusion of season 3.
However after being outside for awhile, he decides to walk back to the arena, but in his path stands 2 guys dressed as clowns.

STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!!!! FSJF7VK

Brit : Bloody hell, you 2 fuckers.

Clown 1 : **Whistles**

Brit : So ya wanna play games. Do, ya? I’ve seen ya shit on youtube, and boys I aint afraid of clowns. I beat them up for a living.

Clown 2 : HAHAHAHAHAHA *Swings a massive mallet around**

Brit : Impressive, now piss off before I take that mallet and beat the living shit out of both of ya.

Both the clowns start jumping up and down,  basically just being shits trying to provoke The Bloody Brit. Then one throws a water balloon in The Brits Face and the Clowns laugh some more.

Brit : EHHhhhh…. Fine, if that’s how you little fuckers wanna play this.

Bloody Brit lowers his mask over his face, as the clowns look confused, not knowing what to make of this guy, but continue acting like clowns.

Brit : Last time fellas, I did warn ya.

Brit runs at the clowns, but the clowns run off in fear… Unfortunately for both of them they can’t run very fast in those outfits and The Bloody Brit clotheslines them both from behind

Brit : BOOM, gotcha ya little fuckers, get here….

Brit hits Revenge on  the 1st clown knocking him out cold…  The 2nd Clown starts screaming it’s just a prank bro…. But The Brit gives zero fucks and delivers a British Boot to the 2nd Clown…. Brit turn towards the youtuber filming and flips him off and walks off.

Brit makes his way back to the arena and as he enters  he is met by none other than Lisa Evans..

Lisa : Hello Andrew’s may I get a few words please?

Brit : Sure why not. No more clowning around I guess.

Lisa : Can you elaborate for the CMV Universe.

Brit : Well I have just taken care of 2 clowns, now I have to face another 5 in the Elimination Chamber. Now If you’ve been paying attention this past month or 2…. Well lets just say I’ve had to put up with a lot of Bullshit from Parker, but I took care of him, like I do with all the clowns here in CMV. Tonight is no exception, whether it be Bannon, Marcantel, Billy, Valentine or even Ziegler himself. Once my pod opens I wont be clowning around, I’ll be kicking arse cuz one way or another I’ll be leaving Exodus as your new #1 contender for the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship, where I will go onto face JustIN Sane…. All I have to say is….

REVENGE……IS……COMING!!!!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down