Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Exodus... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Exodus... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Exodus... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Exodus... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Exodus... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Exodus... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Exodus... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Exodus... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Exodus... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Exodus... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Exodus...

Go down

Exodus... Empty Exodus...

Post by Gumble Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:22 pm

A couple of days after a future shaping Exodus a video takes over the frontpage of CMV.com

The scene opens in an unfamiliar setting, a dark place with only one source of light makes it hard for the camera to pick up anything other than a Ladder in the spotlight. After a few moments of silence Bannons voice creeps from the void.

Exodus...At Exodus i took a trip to Satan's Playground they had all sorts of games to play, i saw some playing out fairy tales, others played superheroes where no move would hurt them but none of them were as fun as playing doctor... because when you're a doctor you get to cure people you get to see the change in their eyes. The fear that was once there clears and is replaced with darkness...

Bannon lightly chuckles as the room starts to fill with smoke

You see my mission has always been to cleanse the CMV and envelop it in darkness, but i sense others don't share my cause. Headhunter, Bloody Justice and Warrior, i don't think you want to Heal the CMV at all i think you want to own it. I don't need any of you anymore your greed and lust for power that courses through you has tainted your souls, maybe one day i will fully cure you but there's no time for that now i have bigger things to worry about.

The smoke fades and a dark figure splattered with crimson is seen holding the ladder

I walked into that chamber for one reason and that was to Cure the participants and turn them to the darkness, now forgive me but i believe i accomplished that goal...You see i don't need a pretty piece of gold around my waist to get what i want, I just need 'The Healing Touch'

Bannon pushes the ladder over and the video fades to black

Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down