Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Do you trust me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Do you trust me?

2 posters

Go down

Do you trust me? Empty Do you trust me?

Post by Topher Mod Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:50 pm

We are outside, a full moon lights up the sky at night as a mist sweeps over the floor as it rises… The Puppet Master Top’s Newsome is seen near a bin, he takes off his entrance gear. looks at it, shakes his head and throws it in the bin, he then starts pouring gasoline over it and takes a lighter, he flicks it to ignite it and throws it in causing the jacket to burn.

Top’s : Should I be happy or should I be sad…. For you see I may have lost at Contingency in the Global title match, but not all was lost… The day of reckoning I warned everyone about took place and we all bare witnessed to my Puppet of Mass destruction….. She’s not just my Puppet, she is also my Gremlin and she  is known as Pandora… The last thing everyone saw at Contingency was The Gremlin destroying Jade Dynamite who was set to become the new Woman's Champion, but Pandora had other plans, she chose her  1st victim, but don’t worry she may have been the first, but by no means will she be the last, this is just the beginning ,she`ll destroy the woman’s division… She will terrorize and take their souls one by one.
But where are you my puppet, Gremlin show yourself…. Let the whole world see what awaits them… I have a gift.

Pandora appears through the mist as she looks on tilting her head.

Tops : Ah there you are, I have a gift for your actions at Contingency…. Trust me, you will look even more beautiful.... Do you trust me????

Pandora leans forward as The Puppet master puts on a mask over the Puppets head…. Pandora somewhat smiles, if you can call it that, then her hand reaches up to feel the leathery mask on her face and once again twitches.

Tops : Perfect, I knew you would like it…. Now go….go strike fear into anyone who stands in your way…

Pandora, still twitching, nods, and walks off back into the mist.

Tops : Intensity… A place fitting for The Puppet Master as only I personify the meaning of intensity…. All these wannabe puppets trying to steal the spotlight from me, guys like Mugen, Aaron Waite, Nick Starr, Eric Matthews and the list goes on and on… I don’t take kindly to people stealing from me, I’m The Puppet Master,  I DESERVE THE GLOBAL TITLE. That title should be around my waist and sooner than later it will, The Puppet Master is here, I’ll always be here and when the time is right you will all receive NO…………STRINGS …………..ATTACHED.,,,,,,,,,,,,,Trust Me!!!

Last edited by topher316 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Do you trust me? Empty Re: Do you trust me?

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Dynamite didn't win the belt tho, the match got called off due to the interruption

Nice promo tho

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:19 pm

well damn.... not to worry, will just edit it.... and thanks

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down