Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Revenge Is Coming!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Revenge Is Coming!!!

Go down

Revenge Is Coming!!! Empty Revenge Is Coming!!!

Post by Topher Mod Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:07 pm

After congratulating Tim LaFave backstage with the rest of the guys on his Elimination Chamber win. The Bloody Brit also fresh off a winning his Elimination Chamber match heads off back to his locker room but is stopped by  Mac Thompson.

Brit : Mac what are ya doing here, aint seen you in what seems like forever…

Mac : Yea I’ve been recuperating from injuries.

Brit : Injuries?

Mac : Yea, I was literally run over by Joey Bacon.

Brit : Big Ham ran ya over….What in his car?

Mac : Nah, he got a whiff of some pizza and ran straight into me, I was out cold.

Brit : ………. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, Oh classic.

Mac : Yes….. Well you’ve had your problems too, mainly a clown.

Brit : So I guess Parker escaped the loony bin then, good for him though, looks like he found a voice. But Parker ya wanna get in my face punk, ya want another shot, another beat down, hell it’s your funeral. I’ll send ya back to that padded cell faster than I can hit you with some REVENGE.

Mac : Can’t wait to see that match…..Well I guess congratulations is in order, as you won your Elimination Chamber match making you the #1 contender and if you hold onto your Anarchy title you could end up being a dual champion, not many wrestlers have that honor.

Brit : Yea it’s a possibility and I look to make it happen, but first I have to give props to all the guys in the Chamber match, Bannon, Marcantel, Valentine, Weaver and last but not least Ziegler. We went out there and took the fight to each other from the  very 1st second of the match till the final 3 count. I may not like some of ya, but after tonight I respect ya. We all went through hell. But boys only one could win, you all talked a good game, but getting the job done, well only one man backed up his claims, that being me.

Mac : That you did, but now you will face JustIN Sane for the Undisputed Championship.

Brit : The biggest win of my career was tonight, winning the Elimination Chamber match for a shot at JustIN Sane’s Undisputed World Heavyweight title but when me and Sane face off that will be the biggest win of my career.

REVENGE

IS

COMING

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down