Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

D'Angelo Saint Daniels

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Empty Re: D'Angelo Saint Daniels

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 pm

However, before the live segment can finish playing on the Titantron, the Gate City God is completely cutoff, vanishing from the tron, replaced by familiar theme and entrance video of Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley. As episode 50 of UnMatched continues on.

And out he comes, a microphone in his hand, shaking his head as he walks out from the back. He turns to the blank titantron where DSD was cut off, knowing full well he's watching right now, annoyed at the fact his message was cutoff and Hayden simply laughs for a moment before raising his microphone to his mouth.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
Congrats kid, no I really mean it, you beat Cyborg a "Legend" as you put it. I guess you can have some of my respect for that.. Buuuuut. That all goes right out of the window..

Hayden begins to make his way down the ramp, still talking into the microphone, still talking to DSD as he walks down the ramp waving off the booing fans trying to grab at him over the barricade.

Hayden "Showtime! Kiteley:
You see St. Daniels, that all goes out of the window because, well. Where are you tonight?

Hayden stops for a moment as he scales the steps looking to enter the ring where he continues on.

You're in some rundown old motel. Which actually is king of ironic. You overcame your grandest moment, overcoming the odds and beating a "legend" in Cyborg, but yet all it has led you to is a run down motel. Have you ever stopped to take a look in the mirror D'Angelo. Taken a second to realise that perhaps the reason why you sit in a rundown old motel is because you, yourself are rundown? You call yourself this God of Gate City.. Perhaps that's some sort of metaphor. Because the way I see it the only thing you are the god of, is that rundown old motel.

Does a God get beaten and bruised? Does a god hide away in a cheap motel after his battles? I'm no believer D'Angelo. But to my knowledge God takes but one day off a week right? While you're over hear saying you need a month off because you... Won a match? Maybe this is why you've never been able to succeed in the Title picture? Never holding a belt for more than a month.. You just don't have the hunger, the heart for this business. You have that natural born talent, you put it to work here because you're good at it, but you don't enjoy doing it. You are nothing but a false god for these fans to look up to, believing in your own hype. Convincing them that you're on their side but really looking out for your own personal gain. Not me baby. I'm not a good guy, but I'm not a liar..

I guess that makes you worse than me huh.

Hayden lowers his microphone for a moment, the overwhelming boo's continue to rain down on him and he simply chuckles. Shaking his head for a moment before raising the microphone back to his mouth.

And yet these mindless fans don't know any better. Well when you're God turns his back on you all I'll be the first to say I told you so.

You're more dangerous than you've ever been D'Angelo? How?! You're hiding away in a motel! Come out here and prove it like a true Champion would. Like I'm going to do in tonight's Main Event, when I go one on one with Parker to determine the number one contender for that Championship you so yearn for. But when I win it D'Angelo. Oh I'll be sure to tell you exactly what it feels like..

You see, do you think anyone cares that you beat Cyborg, do you think anyone is impressed that you beat an old out shape guy with a superiority complex? Cool.. I tapped him out three years ago inside a brutal Elimination Chamber and I showed up to work the next day. Something you wouldn't understand huh. So, my message to you D'Angelo, is while you sit at home making yourself the victim, making yourself the hero to these mind-numbing wannabes, I'll be out doing what you can't, winning Championships, and that starts tonight when
I beat Parker, and then when I beat Vain at Redemption Road you can be the first in line D'Angelo, and I'll beat you like I did over a year ago.

Nobody will stand in my way, just like nobody has been able to in the past, because ladies and gentlemen, when I want a Championship Belt, I GET a Championship Belt, I'm just that good. In fact, let me take a second to remind each and every one of you just how good I am... Lets take a look... Former Three Time, Undisputed Champion. FIRST EVER Undisputed Champion. Former Intercontinental Champion, Former Anarchy Champion, a Former Tornado Tag Team Champion, and lets not forget I won one of those belts by winning King of the Ring and the belt in the same night... But last, and most certainly not least. Royal Rumble winner. I've been here a long time, I've done many things, but there's something I haven't done, and that's win the World Championship over here on UnMatched and by god.. Not you DSD. Am I going to win that belt because lemme tell you something, and it's a fact. When I say it's Showtime, it's Showtime. When I strap on these boots, when I get in this ring there is no stopping me. Ladies and Gentlemen guess what...

It's showtime.

Hayden drops his microphone in the center of the ring and spreads his arms, soaking in the hate from the crowd, eating it all up as if it fuels him. Knowing DSD now has to sit in some rundown motel and watch him get to the gold. Something DSD has been wanting for years. With the image of Hayden spreading his arms out for the world to see, the camera begins to fade to black, heading to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Empty Re: D'Angelo Saint Daniels

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 am

???
ARE YOU kidding me?!...

The sound of D'Angelo St. Daniels' angry voice greets us before he's even in frame. When we get to see DSD, he's standing backstage after his match with Hayden. He stands there looking perturbed, confused and downright flummoxed.

DSD
Find me Somebody in this building who wants to come over here with a set of balls and explain to me exactly what happened out there!!

DSD holds up one finger to the camera and then takes in one big deep breath. He centers himself and then nods, speaking as calmly as he can.

DSD
We all saw what happened, its a real basic thing actually, a real common pattern for a lot of these guys who keep coming out of the woodwork finding their way on to MY show, MY brand all acting the same, singing the song and dance. The way it works around here is you either fight or flight, and Hayden seems to know flight very well. Listen to me Hayden, you talk A LOT, using a lot of words, you try to hammer everyone within ear shot with your dictionary you probably stole from some tea shop. You try to overwhelm your opponent and you know what? It's all an act. It's all an act! A facade! Listen to me when I paint this for ya; You try to force an opponent to respond to 1,000,000 things at once because it distracts them. It shades you from the reality and that reality is that you are VERY fractured man, but you seriously think I'm jealous of you.....

ARE YOU F***KING KIDDING ME?

DSD takes a big deep breath and catches himself. He goes to center himself but the rant is ON now. He takes a big deep breath and angrily slams his fist into his open palm, words flowing freely out of his mouth while the camera light shines on him.

DSD
Now I get confidence! I get it! I even can understand LYING blatantly to make yourself feel more confident. I can take a good lie and I can dish one out but SERIOUSLY?! All those slanderous things you said while I was away....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Let's be real, okay? Let's be really really real and let's start from day one. Let's talk briefly about the man, shall we? Let's talk about his beginnings when he came into CMV filled with piss and vinegar to NO acclaim or fanfare. Now that's because one look at Hayden upon his debut and you could see someone who was all loud and boisterous but for a very clear definable reason. See the reason was obvious to all and that was that Hayden was store bought, manufactured in a warehouse and created with no authenticity. His entire act was just that and in our wonderful world of make believe if you're ESPECIALLY fake then we can just see right through that. We're talking about a guy who unironically refers to himself as the "Hayden BLADE Kitely". So obviously that wasn't working and, the insecure man that he is, decided to find new ways to hide behind new things and new ways to hide the man who truly was beneath that fake smug smile!

DSD let's out a big "Hmmmmmm" and strokes his chin giving that some time to breathe but also gave himself some time to calm down. DSD shakes his head and then grumbles under his breath briefly.

DSD
And eventually, like all good things, Hayden began to find that the mask wasn't quite hiding as well as he wanted to. So what did he do?
He found a NEW one! He cut up his body to hide the man who lacked beneath! He came up with new gimmicks! New ways to look cool or different! He became no longer a man but a cartoon of what a man SHOULD be! Now why did he do that? Because deep down Hayden, THE REAL Hayden and the one he has to look into a mirror and see before he goes to bed at night? He has no idea who he really is.
When he looks in the mirror when there's no noise, no flunkies, no title and nobody there to tell him something, you know what you see, Hayden? NOTHING. You see nothing because nothing is there. You're a shadow person, you're a man who doesn't know what he is deep down inside. You're an adult who has been having a mid life crisis since he was 18 and an existentialist crisis since you were old enough to form sentences. You are, in one sentence, a confused insecurity mentally fractured emotionally stunted VERY very talented fraud of a human being. We've all been there but you? You stayed there! And I can say that because flaws and all? I'm secure. I'm more confident than I've ever been in my whole life. You? What were you going to do if I had beaten you? What are you going to do knowing that after I beat you your LATEST attempt at hiding who you really are failed? Are you going to man up and say "I need to be me for once in my life" or will you hide your frailties behind a new look? A new attitude? A new few words? Beat up on Sunshine a few more times? Will you FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE realize that no matter what you wear or whatever pathetic line you paint yourself, there is no hiding what lies beneath! 
Because understand this, I want another match and I'm coming to win. And the question isn't what you're going to do about it, Hayden. The question is what are you going to do afterwards? 

And with that said, DSD just calmly turns and walks off.

D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 3 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2