Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

D'Angelo Saint Daniels

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Empty Re: D'Angelo Saint Daniels

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:26 pm

《Online Exclusive》
The video shows a somber DSD standing in front of a blank wall with an emotionless expression on his face as if he's lost in his own thoughts, contemplating his next move

×D¤S¤D×
I've often said that I am the most relentless man in this company and part of being that man is knowing what to say so that I could intimidate and infuriate my opponent so when the times was right I could make them suffer and yet I've been radio silence over the past couple weeks.....
You haven't heard a thing from me Savage but I guess that's nothing new right? I told you I'm front of everyone that I wanted Cyborg in another match, I am owed a rematch. But no you want to play a game feeling as I am not worthy of having another match with Cyborg. As the weeks go by my thoughts are slipping into a world of confusing  overshadowed with anger, sympathy, dishonor, and most importantly disappointment, the last spot I wanted to be in my career is where I'm at now....directionless and alone 24/7 day and night. For two weeks I've been stuck in my own head reflecting on my two and a half years in CMV and I realized I have nothing to show for it, I realized my flaws, I realized my mistakes and I realized that I was a piece of sh*t and all I can feel is this rage. I don't expect you or Cyborg to care about what I'm saying after all look where you're at and look where I'm at but I will tell you this I am stubborn.
For 5 years in wrestling, for over 2 years in CMV I am stubborn, I'm just too stubborn to quit and I might not be great but what I do is that I don't stop. If there's a brick wall in front of my face and I will bang my head against it over and over and over again and one things going to happen either I bring that wall crashing down or I die trying. I can't stand here worrying about what I've become. I have every opportunity in the world to give the fans what they wanted to see all along and that's beating Cyborg and it will erase every doubt in my mind, every blimish, every lost in the last year.
Cole Savage I'm going to be at No Remorse and I'm going to compromise and I'm going to negotiate and I'll probably be in boots, kneepads, and trunks on so I'll be prepared to  compete until you give me what I want.

D'Angelo Saint Daniels  - Page 2 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:30 am

《Online Exclusive》
DSD is spotted in his locker room unraveling tape from his wrist, looking to get dressed after a dominant performance over a returning Rick

×DSD×

Three for three Cole, I think I'm starting to prove my worth, you see I've beaten Leo Cruz twice actually, I've beaten Kurasuke and tonight despite a valliant effort I beat your man Rick and not only did a beat him I made him tapout to the Boarder City Stretch. Rick tried to put up a bit of a fight but as soon as I locked in the Boarder City Stretch he eventually succumbed because everyone succumbs eventually, because that's how it works in wrestling. You can have the balls to fight but its if you can survive in the long run that really matters, and in the past five years of my career there's been ups there's been downs and I was fortunate enough to be here doing what I love and accomplishing as much as I have. Some people called it a "fluke", some said that I was the next big thing, I've heard them all and I let it get to my head and you know what it's done? It soured me. I've taken every single shot from everybody and I'm still going strong because that's what I do. Work as hard as I can and bust my ass every single night. I will beat anyone that is put in my path of redemption because I NEED to get Cyborg in that ring, I NEED to beat Cyborg. Cyborg I somewhat respect you and maybe even fear you because only superman would not fear you but You. Will. Not. Break. Me. I will get up every single time you knock me down, because that is D'Angelo Saint Daniels, that is The Gate City God this journey will culminate with my hand being raised and my head held high, it will mean that I am the best. But in order to be the best, you have to fight and beat the best. Cyborg you are one of the best and we will meet again soon.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 pm

《Online Exclusive》
Another online exclusive by D’Angelo St. Daniels is about to play until it’s abruptly cut off by static. When it reappears, none other than Cole Savage is spotted, enjoying what is likely a very expensive wine as he sits by his fireplace.

×ICS×
DSD, my man! Surely you don’t mind if I cut in do you? Because let’s face it, kid, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to you. “I need Cyborg” this. “I want Cyborg” that. Enough already. You had Cyborg, remember? Remember how he crushed you against that rope so badly your ribs almost poked through your back? Because I remember, DSD. The fans remember. And you better believe that Cyborg remembers that too. Now don’t get me wrong. The fight you put up was impressive. You showed why you’ll go down as one of the best to ever do it. But when it all does end for you, the one thing you’ll never be able to say is that you beat Cyborg.

Savage pauses to take a refreshing sip from his glass.

×ICS×
He warned you, DSD. Months before you looked him in the eyes from across the ring, you told you that you would suffer for words you should never have spoken. Suraci came and went to lull you into a false sense of security and when the fateful day came and Cyborg came to make good on his words, you succumbed to the beating. You were at his mercy and he left you for  dead inside of that ring. I can see why you’d want a second crack at him though. You came so close, you had victory right in your grasp and you think that if you had one more chance you wouldn’t make the same mistakes twice. Except...you already are.

Savage smirks while adjusting the shades on his face.

×ICS×
Didn’t this whole month feel a little like Deja Vu? All you wanted was Cyborg, yet I gave you everybody but him? Rick, Larry, Kurasuke, Joe, Kenny, Ash--everybody and the mama who raised ‘em except for the one man you actually wanted to wrestle. What I want to know DSD is how does it feel that this entire month of your career was a waste? When you really sit and think about it, any success you had was through the efforts of men on my payroll. Your victories didn’t bring you any closer to a championship, and beating Rick and Larry damn sure didn’t bring you any closer to Cyborg. You’ve been a pawn in a game you didn’t even know we were playing. Just sit and ponder it for a second, DSD. Wasn’t it just the other day you were in the Elimination Chamber, vying for the most prestigious prize  on UnMatched? Now here you are, forced to throw caution to the wind and test your luck inside of the Royal Rumble for the mere chance at a chance of being in contention for that belt again.

He chuckles as he lets that all sink it.

×ICS×
All because of Cyborg. You’re starting to get it now, right? THIS is why Cyborg has achieved all that he has. Even when he’s not around the impact that he makes ALWAYS shakes the company right to its very core. Even when he’s not around he’s been so ingrained in the back of your mind, DSD, that your career has completely plateaued. Even when he’s not around Invitationals are still held in his name as men, women and children gather round and collectively hope that he returns soon. And he will, DSD. Cyborg will be back to finish what YOU started...but it won’t be on your terms. It won’t be at Takeover. It’s time to move on to the next chapter in this conflict, but not before the final page of this one is written. Sure, you’ve beaten Rick and Larry individually, but...

He pauses for dramatic effect.

×ICS×
The fact of the matter is that they did get to where they are as singles wrestlers. It’s what they were able to accomplish together as the R ‘n’ L Express that made them household names. They’ll be waiting for you at Takeover, DSD. Not just as Rick and Larry of the R ‘n’ L Express, but also as the Right and Left hands of Cole Savage. I know it’s a bit of short notice, but come on, D’Angelo, it’s not like you had anything better planned for the night. So bring a friend and humor me one last time. Besides, Cyborg will be watching.

Savage downs what wine is left in his glass and begins pouring some more as the screen fades to black.  

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:21 pm

We are just hours away from the second half of Takeover. Fans are crowed outside just waiting to be let into the arena. DSD pulls up into the arena and is stopped by Mac Thompson and his camera crew.

{Mac Thompson}
DSD what are your plans going into this match with R n L Express after Cole Savage has just been stringing you along?

×DSD×

How many matches have I won this month? 100%? 99.8%? I mean I've been kicking people's asses all this month thinking it would lead to Cyborg but Cole Savage wanted to play a game. A game that frankly he rigged buy know this Savage I've been. playing rigged games my entries life and there's is no honor in reneging a deal. We had a deal I ran through your hoops and I get my rematch with Cyborg but you want to say there's one final page before I can get any closer and that involves R n L Express well I've made some calls that I wasn't expecting to have to use but you forced my hand because at this game I will not fail. I have to win tonight if I expect to see Cyborg and I've picked the perfect partner for tonight.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:30 pm

-Online Exclusive-
Backstage after his momentous Rumble victory outlasting 29 other men, DSD is backstage with Mac Thompson

{Mac Thompson}

Congratulations DSD you are officially going to iMPLOSION to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. How do you feel?

×DSD×

In recent months especially through Season
 3 a lot of people since NXTreme said that I'm just not myself. There's a lot that I'm going through right now and I've been dwelling on the results of my match from Showdown every single day I wake up. Getting that match was possibly an once in a lifetime opportunity that I can never right until tonight. Tonight I didn't just beat you're ordinary tag team I beat R n L Express one of the greatest tag teams this company has to offer on short notice and then with 29 other men with a target on my back only one person can go to iMPLOSION for the gold and at that moment I had to show resolve, toughness, and drive because I knew what was on the line especially when it came down to just me and Quantum. I hope tonight proved to Cole Savage and the rest of my critics that I am not to be overlooked anymore.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:36 pm

As DSD stands in the ring waiting for Quantum to make his way down to the ring, the lights flickers once...twice...three times then dim so low that it's almost pitch-black inside of the building.

We know what this means.

Finally the titantron lights up, but the image it displays is pure static that takes a few seconds to dissipate until it reveals Cyborg standing in a barely lit room.

"All that you've done for the HONOR of once again standing in the same ring as myself," he says with his signature smirk barely visible on his face before his expression grows cold, calculating and chilling.

In between the shadows cast by this lighting, DSD can be spotted watching the big screen intently--goosebumps rising on his flesh as he senses another confrontation draw near with the man he's determined to defeat once and for all.

"I'd almost be flattered if I wasn't so amused by your willingness to throw it all away," Cyborg continues in his monotone, yet no less intimidating voice--an incredibly stark contrast to Cole Savage, his partner in crime.

The crowd has fallen silent save for a few murmors. The respect and attention Cyborg commands is unparralled--his willingness to toy with his opponent in his everlasting quest for power and control unprecedented.

The fans know by now that an appearance by Cyborg means something is about to go down--a man of few words won't be so inclined to waste them.

Cyborg continues, now with a barely noticable hint of amusement in these next words, "I see you've found yourself a friend. Perhaps you think you're safe now."

It wasn't a question, but a statement--one meant to taunt DSD by implying that he was afraid to begin with. A statement punctuated with a smug chuckle to double its impact.

"Perhaps you think the results of the Royal Rumble means this is over."

That's the last the last thing Cyborg says before the screen flickers again before the lights go black. The lights all come on as they once were.

It's over.

At least for tonight.

And DSD doesn't like it one bit.

"That's it?!" The Gate City God shouts to nobody in particular, his frustrations clear. After months of waiting for Cyborg to acknowledge his existence, this is the best he gets: a cryptic message from God knows where.

The crowd is buzzing, unsure how how to properly react. On one hand, Cyborg is such a rare sight that they can't help but get excited whenever he shows up. On the other hand, they've been witnessing the mental torture of DSD for months, and they've grown to sympathize with a man who was once so arrogant that just the sight of him filled the CMV with immense contempt.

That arrogance is still there, just reformed as confidence, as fleeting as it may seem to DSD at times. Confidence that he can bounce back. Confidence that he can beat Cyborg. Confidence that he can main event Implosion and ascend past his former glory as a better man and wrestler that he ever was.

The lights go out, but only for a second. Though one second is all the crowd needs to cheer at the top of their lungs for a face off they've waited months to see again.

When they come back on, DSD is still facing the still black titantron.

But he knows what comes next.

He takes in a deep breath to steel his nerves. Then, without warning, he clenches his fist, turns around and throws a vicious right hook and connects!

With the air!

He's all alone in the ring; Cyborg nowhere to be seen.

DSD screams out at the top of his lungs, "You son of a bitch!" his voice cracking with the strain he places on his vocal cords.

Another flicker.

The titantron lights up, but this time the presence of Cyborg is greeted with boos. Even the people are feeling cheated--DSD's emotions rubbing off on them.

Cyborg speaks through lips curled up in a wicked smile. "Your friend...it's due time we meet. How does next week sound? Let's all have some...fun."

The word "fun" is uttered in such a sinister manner that it leaves a chill in a room he isn't even in. He disappears from the titantron once more, and all DSD can do now is wait for Quantum to make his entrance so that this match can begin.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:44 am

The backstage area at Unmatched is with a buzz as well as fury and action of preproduction . The loudest buzz? That DSD was soon to be in the building and from independent reports looks to be Daniels' normally well keep look is showing a few cracks. Rumor turned to fact as Mac Thompson and a camera crew was crossed path with the former two-time World Champion. He barely paused as he pushed his way through the hussle and bussle of the back. In time the way opens up. Filling the gap behind him is the aforementioned camera crew whom have picked up a backstage interviewer enroute. Rushing as quickly as they can, they finally manage to catch the big man and pull him aside for a quick interview.
Dressed in slacks and button up. He obviously hasn’t shaved since he was last seen, hasn't seem to have a good night's sleep judging by the bags under his eyes and has the mile long stare.

Mac Thompson
Very little has been seen of you since Blood Rush Mr. Daniels, on that night Cole Savage and Cyborg seemed to have pulled the wool over your eyes by as the match you gave up your iMPLOSION main event spot for was one big joke at your expense. What are your thoughts on that night?

DSD
My thoughts? I can't lie, yeah I'm pissed off. I'm pissed at myself for actually believing it would be that simple, and Cole Savage from preventing me from accomplishing my goal of becoming a champion again, and hell, I'm pissed off at Chris Adams, JLV, and Quantum because each and every one of them gets to do what I want to do. But you know what, mostly, I'm pissed at? I just don't get you Cyborg. You've come and gone, trying to scare me and make me feel small. You insult my intellect. My wrestling ability. My conviction to this craft. Belittle my overall lack of experience compared to yours and I'm just over it. He proved once again why he’s afraid that's why he hides into the darkness and has Savage do his business.Yet I still stand in the light, amongst the people, for the whole world to see. You continue to play your little mind games. You tried to tempt and corrupt, begging for me to claw at you and snap. But as we all know you did manage to break his body but never his spirit. And where are you again? Throwing threats and verbiage from the shadows, hiding in the darkness to pounce on me most likely. You talk about my courage and conviction, how you gave me an out since I didn’t  take it you’re going to have to break me. Well news flash Cyborg. At the end of the day, you can sling threats, postulate and pontificate. Play all the mind games you want. Wiggles and twiddle your fingers. Cackled in the dark and practice you sewing and make sure your mask is as intimidating as you want. Cause soon I'm going to drag your big ass into  the light if it's the last thing i do.....

-----

Darkness.

The entire backstage area is pitch black for but a few moments.

It’s not the shadows you should fear.

In a flash the lights are back on to reveal Cyborg standing behind DSD.

It’s failure.

DSD snaps around, and only for a heartbeat beat do their eyes meet.

Darkness.

When the lights come back on, DSD is alone in the hallway. He looks down and spots Cyborg’s mask--at least the version Cole Savage wore at Blood Rush--lying on the ground.

Mocking him.

Taunting him.

The games never seem to end.

With a scream, DSD snatches the mask off the ground and hurls it at the wall. In his mind, the mask crashes through the wall and pierces Cyborg through the heart--if he even has one. DSD’s biggest rival to date finally put down

In reality, the mask hits the wall with a splat before fluttering to the ground.

In reality, Cyborg is back in the shadows, watching this unfold with a smirk on his face.

DSD looks at the mask--hatred and contempt written on his face-- for one second.

Two seconds.

Three.

Finally DSD, walks away, taking care to step on the mask before exiting the frame.

In reality, he’ll have to wait a few more weeks for that sweet taste of revenge.

Then he’ll be free.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:27 am

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:53 pm

It's early. Very early in the morning at a small scale hotel, DSD has found the three things he seems to be attracted to the most these days; a quiet space, a camera and a reason for talking. DSD seems surprisingly lucid and clear. He's clearly still insanely hurt; feeling like a 6"2' and 234 lbs of mashed up and abused ground meat. He stood toe to toe with a legend and not only survived but thrived. That's a great deal more than most of people can say. His eyes are open, fiery, and tad bit watery, his face a nasty bruise, his right shoulder held together only by kinezo tape, and his ribs heavily taped. He calmly cracks a smile and then begins to speak as the overhead light shines down upon him. His words seem coherent and tight, his emotions steady while he begins to lay into what should be a long diatribe.

D'Angelo St. Daniels
So I finally did it in Las Vehas, I'm still a little dizzy and a little woozy. I have lumps, scratches, and some brusies but I am elated over my victory at iMPLOSION. I finally beat you, Cyborg.......Beating a guy like Cyborg is a note worthy feat for any competitor. That man fights and hits harder than anyone I’ve stood across from. I’ve got the discolored and mangled bits to prove it. But I did win........ And while some might say it was not that impressive for a younger and hungrier guy like me to beat Cyborg after he had already beaten me; they’d be grossly wrong. Sure he got the first win on me and is the much older and larger between us, but he's chiseled and carved from war worn and shaped granite with a lot more experience. He’s had a legacy of ballsy, take no prisoner battles. He’s my equal, maybe even superior when it comes to sheer ability and berth of skill when it comes to the squared circle. So beating him was no small feat. I’ve been thinking about something you said Cyborg. Your claim that I’m weak. I’ve been thinking about it, trying to come up with a retort. And when it all comes down to it…I couldn’t dispute it. I didn't deserve that title match. I should be further along in my career at this point but I'm not. I have stumbled when it comes to the big matches, when the lights were on bright. And for that… I should be labeled a weak, it’s not something I haven't heard before. I’ve been labeled as “too flashy”, “too complacent”, “too conceited”. People were saying I lacked the “killer’s instinct". I once had, and you know what? They were right......But now.... the real question is "Where do I go from here?"

Small smirk from DSD followed by a chuckle

Ladies and gentlemen, I am more dangerous than I've ever been. Now that you've seen the fighter in me that was lost for a long time after I lost sight of what was important, of whom I was, getting lost in the hustle of this place, you're going to see something totally different. You may see a little bit of the wrestler in me but the whole goal of being here has always to be the world champion, so to Jaymes Landon Vain I will be coming after you, I will be gone for well over a month. I need to give my body and mind the much-needed rest it deserves and if you thought DSD eight months ago was a monster before hand well wait until the Gate City God returns because come hell or high water when I comeback I will be champion  once more; clear your calendar and I’ll see you when I see you. Now if you don’t mind; I’ve got a long road to recovery.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 pm

However, before the live segment can finish playing on the Titantron, the Gate City God is completely cutoff, vanishing from the tron, replaced by familiar theme and entrance video of Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley. As episode 50 of UnMatched continues on.

And out he comes, a microphone in his hand, shaking his head as he walks out from the back. He turns to the blank titantron where DSD was cut off, knowing full well he's watching right now, annoyed at the fact his message was cutoff and Hayden simply laughs for a moment before raising his microphone to his mouth.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
Congrats kid, no I really mean it, you beat Cyborg a "Legend" as you put it. I guess you can have some of my respect for that.. Buuuuut. That all goes right out of the window..

Hayden begins to make his way down the ramp, still talking into the microphone, still talking to DSD as he walks down the ramp waving off the booing fans trying to grab at him over the barricade.

Hayden "Showtime! Kiteley:
You see St. Daniels, that all goes out of the window because, well. Where are you tonight?

Hayden stops for a moment as he scales the steps looking to enter the ring where he continues on.

You're in some rundown old motel. Which actually is king of ironic. You overcame your grandest moment, overcoming the odds and beating a "legend" in Cyborg, but yet all it has led you to is a run down motel. Have you ever stopped to take a look in the mirror D'Angelo. Taken a second to realise that perhaps the reason why you sit in a rundown old motel is because you, yourself are rundown? You call yourself this God of Gate City.. Perhaps that's some sort of metaphor. Because the way I see it the only thing you are the god of, is that rundown old motel.

Does a God get beaten and bruised? Does a god hide away in a cheap motel after his battles? I'm no believer D'Angelo. But to my knowledge God takes but one day off a week right? While you're over hear saying you need a month off because you... Won a match? Maybe this is why you've never been able to succeed in the Title picture? Never holding a belt for more than a month.. You just don't have the hunger, the heart for this business. You have that natural born talent, you put it to work here because you're good at it, but you don't enjoy doing it. You are nothing but a false god for these fans to look up to, believing in your own hype. Convincing them that you're on their side but really looking out for your own personal gain. Not me baby. I'm not a good guy, but I'm not a liar..

I guess that makes you worse than me huh.

Hayden lowers his microphone for a moment, the overwhelming boo's continue to rain down on him and he simply chuckles. Shaking his head for a moment before raising the microphone back to his mouth.

And yet these mindless fans don't know any better. Well when you're God turns his back on you all I'll be the first to say I told you so.

You're more dangerous than you've ever been D'Angelo? How?! You're hiding away in a motel! Come out here and prove it like a true Champion would. Like I'm going to do in tonight's Main Event, when I go one on one with Parker to determine the number one contender for that Championship you so yearn for. But when I win it D'Angelo. Oh I'll be sure to tell you exactly what it feels like..

You see, do you think anyone cares that you beat Cyborg, do you think anyone is impressed that you beat an old out shape guy with a superiority complex? Cool.. I tapped him out three years ago inside a brutal Elimination Chamber and I showed up to work the next day. Something you wouldn't understand huh. So, my message to you D'Angelo, is while you sit at home making yourself the victim, making yourself the hero to these mind-numbing wannabes, I'll be out doing what you can't, winning Championships, and that starts tonight when
I beat Parker, and then when I beat Vain at Redemption Road you can be the first in line D'Angelo, and I'll beat you like I did over a year ago.

Nobody will stand in my way, just like nobody has been able to in the past, because ladies and gentlemen, when I want a Championship Belt, I GET a Championship Belt, I'm just that good. In fact, let me take a second to remind each and every one of you just how good I am... Lets take a look... Former Three Time, Undisputed Champion. FIRST EVER Undisputed Champion. Former Intercontinental Champion, Former Anarchy Champion, a Former Tornado Tag Team Champion, and lets not forget I won one of those belts by winning King of the Ring and the belt in the same night... But last, and most certainly not least. Royal Rumble winner. I've been here a long time, I've done many things, but there's something I haven't done, and that's win the World Championship over here on UnMatched and by god.. Not you DSD. Am I going to win that belt because lemme tell you something, and it's a fact. When I say it's Showtime, it's Showtime. When I strap on these boots, when I get in this ring there is no stopping me. Ladies and Gentlemen guess what...

It's showtime.

Hayden drops his microphone in the center of the ring and spreads his arms, soaking in the hate from the crowd, eating it all up as if it fuels him. Knowing DSD now has to sit in some rundown motel and watch him get to the gold. Something DSD has been wanting for years. With the image of Hayden spreading his arms out for the world to see, the camera begins to fade to black, heading to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 am

???
ARE YOU kidding me?!...

The sound of D'Angelo St. Daniels' angry voice greets us before he's even in frame. When we get to see DSD, he's standing backstage after his match with Hayden. He stands there looking perturbed, confused and downright flummoxed.

DSD
Find me Somebody in this building who wants to come over here with a set of balls and explain to me exactly what happened out there!!

DSD holds up one finger to the camera and then takes in one big deep breath. He centers himself and then nods, speaking as calmly as he can.

DSD
We all saw what happened, its a real basic thing actually, a real common pattern for a lot of these guys who keep coming out of the woodwork finding their way on to MY show, MY brand all acting the same, singing the song and dance. The way it works around here is you either fight or flight, and Hayden seems to know flight very well. Listen to me Hayden, you talk A LOT, using a lot of words, you try to hammer everyone within ear shot with your dictionary you probably stole from some tea shop. You try to overwhelm your opponent and you know what? It's all an act. It's all an act! A facade! Listen to me when I paint this for ya; You try to force an opponent to respond to 1,000,000 things at once because it distracts them. It shades you from the reality and that reality is that you are VERY fractured man, but you seriously think I'm jealous of you.....

ARE YOU F***KING KIDDING ME?

DSD takes a big deep breath and catches himself. He goes to center himself but the rant is ON now. He takes a big deep breath and angrily slams his fist into his open palm, words flowing freely out of his mouth while the camera light shines on him.

DSD
Now I get confidence! I get it! I even can understand LYING blatantly to make yourself feel more confident. I can take a good lie and I can dish one out but SERIOUSLY?! All those slanderous things you said while I was away....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Let's be real, okay? Let's be really really real and let's start from day one. Let's talk briefly about the man, shall we? Let's talk about his beginnings when he came into CMV filled with piss and vinegar to NO acclaim or fanfare. Now that's because one look at Hayden upon his debut and you could see someone who was all loud and boisterous but for a very clear definable reason. See the reason was obvious to all and that was that Hayden was store bought, manufactured in a warehouse and created with no authenticity. His entire act was just that and in our wonderful world of make believe if you're ESPECIALLY fake then we can just see right through that. We're talking about a guy who unironically refers to himself as the "Hayden BLADE Kitely". So obviously that wasn't working and, the insecure man that he is, decided to find new ways to hide behind new things and new ways to hide the man who truly was beneath that fake smug smile!

DSD let's out a big "Hmmmmmm" and strokes his chin giving that some time to breathe but also gave himself some time to calm down. DSD shakes his head and then grumbles under his breath briefly.

DSD
And eventually, like all good things, Hayden began to find that the mask wasn't quite hiding as well as he wanted to. So what did he do?
He found a NEW one! He cut up his body to hide the man who lacked beneath! He came up with new gimmicks! New ways to look cool or different! He became no longer a man but a cartoon of what a man SHOULD be! Now why did he do that? Because deep down Hayden, THE REAL Hayden and the one he has to look into a mirror and see before he goes to bed at night? He has no idea who he really is.
When he looks in the mirror when there's no noise, no flunkies, no title and nobody there to tell him something, you know what you see, Hayden? NOTHING. You see nothing because nothing is there. You're a shadow person, you're a man who doesn't know what he is deep down inside. You're an adult who has been having a mid life crisis since he was 18 and an existentialist crisis since you were old enough to form sentences. You are, in one sentence, a confused insecurity mentally fractured emotionally stunted VERY very talented fraud of a human being. We've all been there but you? You stayed there! And I can say that because flaws and all? I'm secure. I'm more confident than I've ever been in my whole life. You? What were you going to do if I had beaten you? What are you going to do knowing that after I beat you your LATEST attempt at hiding who you really are failed? Are you going to man up and say "I need to be me for once in my life" or will you hide your frailties behind a new look? A new attitude? A new few words? Beat up on Sunshine a few more times? Will you FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE realize that no matter what you wear or whatever pathetic line you paint yourself, there is no hiding what lies beneath! 
Because understand this, I want another match and I'm coming to win. And the question isn't what you're going to do about it, Hayden. The question is what are you going to do afterwards? 

And with that said, DSD just calmly turns and walks off.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next