Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Genesis Begins (Again) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Genesis Begins (Again)

3 posters

Go down

Genesis Begins (Again) Empty Genesis Begins (Again)

Post by Tim Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:51 am

In Newark, New Jersey, the first Genesis of Season 4 is wild. The people of New Jersey are excited to see their favorite wrestling promotion return after a 2 week hiatus. Many of the fans who saw Exodus in Brooklyn have made the journey to New Jersey to see, essentially, the fallout of the pay-per-view. Inside the arena, the fans are waiting for the first segment. But who will come out to greet the crowd on the Season premier of Genesis?

The crowd raves loudly as then; the music of the first inaugural CMV Alpha World Champion hits the sound system. The crowd explodes with excitement! After a moment of the music playing, with no Tim LaFave, the crowd wait on the edge of their seat, awaiting the new Genesis world Champion. Just as that thought collectively run through the mind of the audience; Tim LaFave steps out from gorilla. In his right-hand the Alpha World Championship in his left, a microphone. The 11,000 fans in attendance lose their mind. Tim walks to the far corner of the stage and points to the crowd. He then goes to the other corner and points to the mass of people on the other side of the arena. LaFave then makes his way back to the center of the stage and with an excited huff, begins his trek down the ramp. When he reaches the base he takes a moment to breathe in the crowds welcoming excitement and then walks up the stairs onto the apron.

He turns around to look at the people who support his career and nods thankfully before wiping his feet, crossing the ropes and getting into the ring. He walks to the corner, stands on the middle rope and raises the Alpha Championship high above his head.

He then hops out of the corner and stands in the middle of the ring and lets the crowd tire themselves out.

Tim LaFave
Ladies and gentlemen! WELCOME! TO GENESIS SEASON 4!

The crowd screams and cheers in muddled unison.

Tim LaFave
Damn, it's good to be back. Back with the boys backstage, back with you guys in the crowd! Back to put on a show for you guys! EVERY! NIGHT!

Again the audience cheers with wild excitement. Tim looks at the belt in his hand.

Tim LaFave
And now. I have this. And the landscape has changed. In my 2 year career with CMV, I never thought I would hold a World Title. I came close at Homecoming last year. But we all remember how that went.

The crowd cheers, unbiased, for 2018 King of the Ring Winner and former Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Borton.

Tim LaFave
Yup. What a champion. And now... at the Season 3 Finale, my dreams would be realized. And through hard wok, dedication and because of EACH! AND EVERYONE OF YOU! I am now the first CMV ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!

The crowd lights up with roaring cheers. Eventually the manic audience begins the "You deserve it" chant. To which Tim begins shaking his head.

Tim LaFave
I appreciate it. I really do. But the fruits of my labor are because of you. Because of the CMV Universe. If anyone deserves this. It's you. IT'S ALL OF YOU.

The crowd begins cheering loudly when then, a familiar music hits the PA system.

And with that the crowd cheers for the Hardest Working Worker in CMV, no hate was heard for the second-generation superstar, only respect.

(Open to Batsy)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Genesis Begins (Again) Empty Re: Genesis Begins (Again)

Post by Batman Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:45 am

As his music fills the ears of the thousands in attendance, Bob Luger comes jogging out on stage to a roar of cheers. He can't help but feel grateful for the positive response he's receiving. It wasn't too long ago when he claimed they didn't exist, that they got in his way. But after proving that he's here for them, that he adores them, he's finally won their hearts. And that's oh so satisfying, which brings a smile to his face as he begins his way down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. Once at ringside, he circles around the ring and requests a microphone from the ring crew in which he receives before rolling into the ring, joining Tim LaFave.

Bob Luger
Tim.

He nodded at Tim who nods back. Before speaking again, he took the time to enjoy the atmosphere. Surveying the crowd. Looking at the excited kids. This is what he lives for.

Bob Luger
Newark, New Jersey.........are you all excited for tonight??

The cheap pop works as Luger continues, speaking over the cheers.

Bob Luger
Season 3 was amazing. Filled with amazing moments in and out of this ring. But as a competitor, I assure you all, that Season 4.....will be soooo much better!

He directs his attention back to Tim.

Bob Luger
Because Tim, as much as I respect you, I gotta be up front. I'm not interested in waiting in line. That title of yours, it means everything to me. It represents a change in CMV. A new era of hard workers. And that...that's what I want to represent. What I NEED to represent. The amount of hard work I put in and out of this ring, busting my ass for these wonderful fans every single week whether I come up short or not. It's what I live for. And what better way to do that than do it with the holy grail of Genesis around my waist? The symbol Work Ethic. The crown to the Work Ethic King. I'm not complete until I have it.

Tim nods his head, expecting Luger to lay down the challenge.

Bob Luger
So i'll continue to bust my ass and put on the greatest matches I possibly can. Just know, i'm gunning for you and that title Tim. Season 4 is the season that Bob Luger becomes greater than great. The Luger Empire will meet the Alpha World Championship for the first time ever.

Tim smiles at the idea of Luger vs LaFave. It's happened before and was a top notch match up.

Bob Luger
As for tonight...

The crowd begins to cheer once again in anticipation for his words about what'll transpire tonight.

Bob Luger
Tonight I want you and me to tear the house down in front of this amazing crowd. You and I Tim. Start off season 4 with a bang! Two of the greatest talents today in an instant classic. I want it. They want it. You want it. Let's make it hap.....

Before he can finish his words, the PA System lights up with the sounds of a motorcycle spewing out of the speakers.

[open to Tazzy]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:19 am

From gorilla comes the mighty Furious Frank. The crowd roars again with excitement! As the third to last man eliminated from the Elimination Chamber comes out with a disgruntled look on his face. With a mic in hand his music stops playing and begins approaching but stops short of the ramp.

Furious Frank
Do you understand what happened at Exodus?

Tim and Bob look at each other and then back to Frank. The Alpha Champion brings the mic to his face.

Tim LaFave
You lost?

Frank scoffs and shakes his head.

Furious Frank
Very funny, Timmy Boy. While that is true. It was the way I lost. Do you recall?

Tim LaFave
I pinned you?

Furious Frank
With a sleeper slam! You call that a Champion!? To sneak up and catch me off guard! You wouldn't even have put Kent out with the Stunner if I hadn't hit him with my Tombstone earlier in the match.

The crowd has a mixed reaction at the tension Frank has brought to the party of three.

Furious Frank
That's why I'm staking my claim to that title, Tim! How can a champion of the people claim he's such when he couldn't even look me in the face before he put me down!

The crowd again lets out mixed responses. Partly because it's true and partly because they don't want to believe it's true.

Tim walks passed Bob and to the edge of the ring.

Tim LaFave
Frank, I would love nothing more than to give you a second chance. I would love nothing more than to give Bob over here a second chance. But there were 5 other people in the Chamber with me at Exodus. It would appear I owe a lot of people a rematch. What about Borton? What about Briggs? What about Kent? Until Dave Turner makes my first defense official I'm not at liberty to hand out title shots willy nilly. Trust me, the fight you both put up, you deserve it. And one day, I'll give it to you. But patience is a virtue.

Abruptly the titantron lights up showing various shots of Dave Turner wrestling and Turner's signature music playing, the Jersey crowd goes nuts. Frank spins around to gorilla and Tim and Bob turn their attention to the stage as the CMV Hall of Famer and Genesis General Manager steps out from the back. As the music dies Turner speaks:

Dave Turner
Mr. LaFave, I could not have put it better myself. Patience is a virtue. And the Genesis world title is not something you should be handing out shots for. But that's not to say a fighting champion means "the fight" is always for the title. It just means you have to fight.

That being said. Frank you feel cheated, Bob you feel like you deserve a chance to prove yourself. Let's make it official. Tim, you will face Bob Luger and Furious Frank in a Triple Threat match! TONIGHT!

The crowd again loses their minds.

Dave Turner
Luger, Frank. Consider this a test to see where you stand against our current Alpha World Champion. Good luck tonight, gentlemen.

As the crowd roars, Turner exits back into the gorilla and Furious Frank looks dissatisfied. Meanwhile in the ring, Bob and Tim shake hands as Genesis cuts to commercial.

(End)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks Tim just didn't have the time to do a fitting promo. Knew I could leave it with you Very Happy
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Great promo. Let's do five a week tazzy and tim

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:05 pm

After an amazing showing by all three men in which Frank showed his trademark ferocity, LaFave showed his Against All Odds mentality by taking 2 finishers and several signatures and still kicking out and Bob Luger showed work ethic by putting his body on the line for the sake of the match,(Tims review) Frank rode up the ramp on his Harley with a triumphant smile on his face.
As he reached the top he paused one last time to raise his arm then lowering it reached out for a mic.

The crowd quietened waiting for the usual show of respect from the furious one towards his opponents.

Thats why you saved Luger in the chamber from me pinning him.
Thats why you hit me from behind when I had Kent beaten.
Because you cant beat me. You lost your tag titles too me and youll lose that Alpha title to me as well.
Maybe not at Cyberslam because it looks like the idiots out there think that other looser down there is more deserving than me.

Frank pauses to wipe something off his face, looks at his hand and continues

Oh wait, no blood! yeah thats right. Only you two pussies couldnt take a beating.
So Timmyboy, maybe not this time, or even next time but that title WILL be mine because
IM THE ALPHA MALE IN GENESIS

(open to Tim or Batman if they want a reply or scene fades out)
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down