Cop's Stuff!

Batman's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

Cassie's Journey

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cassie's Journey

Post by RAGE on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:07 pm

During Ferocity, Cassie Maverick made her presence known in between the first and second match. As usual, most of the fans weren't happy about seeing the ballsy and very outspoken "cowbitch" as her arch-nemesis Fury often called her. Cassie got a mic and had a few words as she stood in the middles of the ring.

"Alright! I won't keep ya'all waitin' too long. I just gotta get a few words out and lay down some demands. I think I've proven to everybody that I am the best darn wrassler in all of Ferocity and nobody deserves a shot at the undisputed title more than me! I want the powers that be give me my shot or I'll run roughshed over everybody! I won't just beat these bitches, but I'll cripple them. I ain't playin around ya'hear! Gimme what I want! And if anybody back there has gotta problem wit me, I'll put 'em in their place in a New York minute I'll tell ya what!"

The fans boo and some even threw some garbage into the ring. Cassie kicked a soda cup back into the crowd and taunted the fans by doing a hulk hogan pose.

"Ya'hear that? Yep, the biggest collection of trailer park trash lettin' me know that they just adore me! Ha! You neckbeard losers are just adorable! Keep it up! This is just music to my ears! Come on! Nobody willin' take me on? Figures, guess I'll just come back there to pick a fight! I'm boozed up and ready to put somebody in the hospital tonight. Fuck all ya'all! It's time to cause a ruckus!"

Just as Cassie was about to leave the ring, something very unexpected happened and made her re-think her strategy in her quest to become Undisputed Champion.

(Open to Miz)

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Gluttony
The Jezebels (Susanna and Valderiss)

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 am

The crowd go from boos to cheers as the lights go out awaiting for the unknown. The lights are out for longer than usual which leads to sections of the crowd lighting up their phones. As more of the crowd follows the trend, two figures can be seen in the ring, one of them being Cassie Maverick and the other being...

Kristen Page : I'm Baaaaaaack

The lights come back on, crowd erupts into a roar of cheers as the former CMV Vixens Champion has made her return just weeks away from the biggest show in the industry, Implosion! Mic in hand, Kristen looks around at the arena appearing to be taking all the emotion in. Cassie tries to approach Kristen, but in an instance Kristen twists her head at her with a slight smile, causing Cassie to stop in her tracks. She then lifts the microphone to her mouth and beings to speak.

Kristen Page : ...The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people, but the silence over that, by the good people. I'm quite fond of that quote. Ferocity has become complacent with this lack of morality, the damned do as they please with a single thought of the consequences of their actions. They just take and claim and take and claim and take and claim, things, things they don't even deserve, things they are NOT haha, Not in line for.

Cassie hasn't moved one bit since Kristen started to speak. Kristen now moves forward getting closer to Cassie.

Kristen Page : You're probably wondering why I am back, why I am right here in this ring with you. I never received MY championship rematch. Shh Shhh Shhh haha Shhhh, I need you to know why I am here with you now first. It's not just because I want to beat you, It's not just because I hate rootin' tootin' Cowbitches, It is not just because you are taking claim to a place that is NOT yours. It's mainly because I enjoy hurting people that deserve it.

Kristen drops her microphone and begins moving even closer to Cassie Maverick

(open to RAGE)

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAGE on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:22 am

Cassie Maverick held up her hands and trembled in...fear perhaps? But soon her body language showed something else. It became clear to everybody that the cowgirl was acting more like a fangirl in the presence of their favorite celebrity.

"Oh...my...god! It's you! I loved you in Suicide Squad! Harley Quinn is my favorite character! Oh wait, you're not Harley Quinn! You're just some biter that stole her look, which makes you a nobody really! Ya'know, I gotta admit you must have got a big pair of hangers coming out here and challengin' me! And I can't wait to make you pregnant with a pain baby at Implosion! Yer gonna be just another stepping stone on my path to the undisputed championship! Don't take the ass whoppin' yer gettin' in a few weeks personally hun! It's just business and wrasslin' is my business! Get ready Kristen, cause it ain't gonna be pretty!"

Cassie Maverick then rolls out of ring and puts some distance between herself and her new rival, knowing that Kristen had probably planned on beating her down. But why do that on free tv when all these moronic fans would pay to see it on PPV? Yes, Cassie had no interest in facing Page until Implosion and the Cassie's purse for this fight was likely to be her biggest payday of the year.

(Open to Villain if he wants to add anything.)

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Gluttony
The Jezebels (Susanna and Valderiss)

RAGE
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 am

Kristen picks the microphone back up from the mat with a pissed look on her face. As Maverick walks up the ramp, Kristen begins to speak.

Kristen Page : That's real cute coming from the inbred hick with daddy issues. You can walk away now, you can take your time, but understand this... I am no fictional character, I am real life, and I am going to take you back down to rock bottom where you belong. Ya hear? hahaha. I suggest you do not take me lightly Cassie, because before you know it, your chance at the championship will be gone,
the little fame you have will be gone. You'll be watching me main eventing pay per views from whatever stable you were born in. Watch your back Maverick, we will meet again before Implosion, and I promise you. When that night comes, it will end differently than tonight.

Kristen smiles with cheers in the background as the camera fades to commercial.

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top