Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254)

+10
Big Boi 702
Batman
Gumble
Topher Mod
Miztacular
Maurie
Alveuss
MLP
Borton
Mr. Dashing
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think that Chris Andrews has a chance in dethroning JustIN Sane for the CMV Undisputed championship?

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I_vote_lcap33%CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I_vote_lcap44%CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I_vote_lcap22%CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Empty CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254)

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:48 pm

CMV Monday night Fusion: Episode 61!
LIVE from the Sullivan Arena in Anchorage, Alaska!!!

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Lie6rDj

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) AJY6Ro4
Getting things underway here on Monday night Fusion just two weeks away from the second annual CyberSlam, we'll see the in-ring return of The Lunatic, Parker! Out for vengeance against his arch-rival, Chris Andrews, the maniacal clown will get the opportunity here tonight to inflict pain on the Bloody Brit's close friend and tag team partner, The Madman, Mike Miles.

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) AYqtIGY
The legendary Son of Sheik is back at it again with his cousin, the one and only, Shanaz Andoni, in tow, christening themselves the REAL #1 Bubbas, they take on the debuting team of Bobby Sherman and Will Williamson, The Hooligans!

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) ReAa9qA
Though suffering a loss in her debut last week alongside tag team partner, Valderiss, the sultry Susanna has a chance to bounce back big time in her first singles match, as she goes head to head with a former two-time CMV Vixens champion, The Urban Warrior, Fury!

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) LlVlnVD
After mincing words with Nick Blake last week on the season four premiere of CMV, The Asian Sensation, Paul Divine, laid it out pretty bare for the former Mr. Money in The Bank, challenging him to a match. But as we've come to expect from the friend of Cole Savage, Blake bailed stating that he only fights on his own terms. Now Divine must shift his focus towards his first bout here in the new era, taking on one-half of Party Hard in Mack, who along with his partner, Matty, had some strong words for The New Gods following their collision seven nights ago. Japan's Biggest Export is out to defend his new-found brotherhood's honor, but would be wise to keep eyes in the back of head as "cheap" simply isn't a strong enough word to describe Blake's strategies . . .

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) LieVrCs
In what was a shocking turn of events to say the very least last week, Kitty Quinn-Belle brutally took down Jade Divine following The Cheeky Japanese Girl's dominant title defense against Alexia Stroud, staking her claim to a championship match. You know what they say in this business, friendship goes out the window once gold is brought into the picture, and The Queen of Botchville seems to have taken that motto to heart. But attacking the champion doesn't warrant you a crack at the belt, wins do, and so that's just what Kitty's going to try and do here tonight as she battles the debuting, Void!

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) 5Q0ED9f
Thankfully not seriously injured at the hands of his foe, Xander Slate, last week during their chaotic backstage brawl, Pierre Thompson, gears up for action here tonight, going toe to toe with the leader of The Hellhounds, Fusion's most recent signing, Andersen Reks! But Slate made it very clear in an exclusive CMV.com interview, that he's had enough of Primetime and that he can no longer even bare being on the same show as his rival. The bad blood is at a boiling point between these two, and it's just about time for things to implode . . .

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) UQZXI7u
In our main event of the evening, Billy Weaver showcases his second-straight show, getting a big time opportunity as he'll go to war with the face that runs the place, the Undisputed World Heavyweight champion, JustIN Sane! The Unpredictable One is just weeks away from putting his title on the line versus The Bloody Brit, Chris Andrews, at CyberSlam, and proved last week that he ain't an ounce different than he was last season. Still a destroyer, still unstoppable, but could everyone's favorite cousin throw a wrench into his gears after JUST falling short of capturing the CMV Anarchy championship last week; or will Weaver just be some more fuel for the fire as Sane heads towards Andrews like a bullet train?

OH SHIT! THAT DANK ASS LIVE EVENT!
-Rosie Ortiz & Sophia Valentine vs. Ally Cage & Morgan Black
-Russell Pontarelli vs. Troy Meyers
-Xander Slate vs. Cobalt Ketchup

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Empty Re: CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254)

Post by Topher Mod Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:54 pm

In what was a shocking turn of events to say the very least last week, Kitty Quinn-Belle brutally took down Jade Divine following The Cheeky Japanese Girl's dominant title defense against Alexia Stroud, staking her claim to a championship match. You know what they say in this business, friendship goes out the window once gold is brought into the picture, and The Queen of Botchville seems to have taken that motto to heart. But attacking the champion doesn't warrant you a crack at the belt, wins do, and so that's just what Kitty's going to try and do here tonight as she battles the debuting, Void!

The fuck is this? Well that didnt happen, so no.

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Billy isn't my favourite cousin. Fuck him

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) ConsciousWealthyItalianbrownbear-size_restricted
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:37 pm

the true jobber troy meyers on the live event again

CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Ad1loo10
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Wait Quinn is heel?

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Alveuss wrote:Wait Quinn is heel?
Nope. Unless she just turned.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:03 am

topher316 wrote:In what was a shocking turn of events to say the very least last week, Kitty Quinn-Belle brutally took down Jade Divine following The Cheeky Japanese Girl's dominant title defense against Alexia Stroud, staking her claim to a championship match. You know what they say in this business, friendship goes out the window once gold is brought into the picture, and The Queen of Botchville seems to have taken that motto to heart. But attacking the champion doesn't warrant you a crack at the belt, wins do, and so that's just what Kitty's going to try and do here tonight as she battles the debuting, Void!

RIP

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:20 am

Miztacular wrote:
topher316 wrote:In what was a shocking turn of events to say the very least last week, Kitty Quinn-Belle brutally took down Jade Divine following The Cheeky Japanese Girl's dominant title defense against Alexia Stroud, staking her claim to a championship match. You know what they say in this business, friendship goes out the window once gold is brought into the picture, and The Queen of Botchville seems to have taken that motto to heart. But attacking the champion doesn't warrant you a crack at the belt, wins do, and so that's just what Kitty's going to try and do here tonight as she battles the debuting, Void!

RIP

Must have been a Kelly twin dressed as Quinn, damn them twins.
Either that or Jade turned Heel. she must have been talking ish about Ziegler.... So Quinn defended his name.... She's awesome like that.

Can't believe Jade turned heel tho, some champ she is.

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:06 am

Negan and his boys are watching Fusion and have just seen Quinn attack Jade from behind…

Negan : The fucking hell did I see…. Boys bring me all those fuckers, it’s time to sort this shit out.

The boys drive off and a few hours later bring back some CMV talent including Dashing…

Negan whistles…

Negan : Which one of you pricks is the leader?

Simon aka Trevor from GTA : It’s this one, the one eating a McDonalds.

Negan : Hi,  you’re Dashing, right….. I’m Negan…… And I do not appreciate you turning Quinn heel, Also when I watched Quinn, you jobbed her out to Morgan Black……Not cool…..NOT FUCKING COOL…..You have no idea how not cool that shit is….. But I think you’re gonna be up to speed shortly…Yeah… You are so gonna regret crossing me….Yes you are….. You see Dashing, whatever you do,  no matter what, you don’t mess with the New World Order.

Hogan : Well let me tell you something brotha….

Negan swings his bat, smashing Hogans skull to smithereens.

Negan : Shut the fuck up…. As I was saying New World Order is this, it’s real simple, very simple…. Even if you’re stupid, which you may very well be… You can understand it…. You ready…Here it goes, pay attention. Give me quality CMV matches or I will kill you…. Today was Career Day…. We invested a lot so you would know who I am, and what I can do…..You work for me now… Now I know that’s a mighty big pill to swallow…. But swallow it, you most certainly will…. You ruled the roost ….. You built something, you thought it was safe, I get it….But the word is out, that you are not safe, not even close…in fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don’t do what I want. And what I want is Quinn as a face…. The more you fight back, the harder it will be…. So if someone knocks on your door….You let us in…we own that door…You try to stop us… And we will knock it down… You understand?
What no answer?  You don’t think you were gonna get through this without being punished now, did you?... I don’t want to kill you people…Just want to make that clear from the get-go… I want you to work for me…..You can’t do that if you’re dead can you?
I’m not growing a garden, But you turned Quinn heel…And for that, you’re gonna pay….So now I’m gonna beat the holy hell out of one of you fuckers……This is Lucille…And she is..

MIZ : AWESOME

Negan swings his bat once again destroying The Miz’s petty little face in, over and over.

Negan : SHUT THE FUCK UP….  This shit is mine,  But as I was saying This is Lucille and she is awesome….. All this …. All this so we can pick out which one you gets the honour….Shit Tim , lighten up…. Least cry a little…Jesus!! Xander, you look shitty!!

Billy Weaver tries to lunge at Negan.

Negan : No ...No..No....That....Oh my,,,,, That is a no-no, the whole thing, not one bit of that shit flies here... All right listen, DON’T any of you try that again, I will shut that shit down, No exceptions…. First ones free, it’s an emotional  moment…I get it…..Sucks don’t it.? The moment you realize you don’t know shit, but I gotta pick somebody, Everybody’s at the table waiting for me to order……… I simply cannot decide…. I got an idea

EENY
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) LWQmWta

MEENY
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) TNBLGjD

MINY
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) QEzgLM5

MOE
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) KvZwuRL

CATCH THE TIGER
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) 2G5BIZc

BY HIS TOE
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I3v4QAC

IF HE HOLLERS
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) LWQmWta

LET HIM GO.
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) TNBLGjD

MY MOTHER
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) QEzgLM5

TOLD ME TO PICK
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) KvZwuRL

THE VERY BEST ONE,
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) GA9kgCW

AND
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) 2G5BIZc

YOU
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) I3v4QAC

ARE
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) Uy1Ja1w

IT
CMV Fusion Card #61 (Ep. 254) GA9kgCW

Anybody moves, anybody says anything, then change there gimmick to Boso the Clown and then we’ll start…. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry…. Hell you’re all gonna be doing that.

WHACK!!!!!

Negan : Look at that, taking it like a champ, Damn!.... Buddy you still there? I just don’t know, it seems like you’re trying to speak … But you just took a hellofa hit….I just popped your skull so hard your eyeball just popped out….And it’s gross as shit.

Dashing : M..M..Mcdonalds …I will find you.

Negan : Awwww hell I can see it’s hard on you guys…I am sorry...i truly am....But I did say ….NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

WHACK!!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Negan : You bunch of pussies….. I’m just getting started….Lucille is thirsty….she’s a vampire bat.

Last edited by topher316 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:50 am; edited 8 times in total

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:17 am

Is that Tim or Eric Matthews in those pictures?

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:24 am

Miztacular wrote:Is that Tim or Eric Matthews in those pictures?

Tim,does Eric even have a scar on his forehead?

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:31 am

OMG Topher was making a joke.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next