Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:04 pm

NURMOGOMEDOV!

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 pm

topher316 wrote:yea, can't pick if roster page aint even up to date.
All roster pages are fully up to date

Respond to my pm Lillyhammer

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2918
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 20
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:45 pm

tazzy4u2 wrote:"Who should challenge Randy Borton for the CMV International championship?"
-Vote for ANYONE on the Genesis roster!

And 95% of the genesis rota is brand new or in a tag team, and yes i know i could vote for a tag team member.
Only 17/39 are new, not exactly 95%

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2918
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 20
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:00 pm

OR IN A TAG TEAM

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Mr. Dashing on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:46 am

Three more polls added!

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2918
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 20
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by topher316 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:59 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:
topher316 wrote:yea, can't pick if roster page aint even up to date.
All roster pages are fully up to date

Genesis aint up to date,... Hell you only have one member of Heaven and Hell on singles roster, and wheres the whole f'in Buffet.

_________________




1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Vixens Champion - Kitty Quinn-Belle
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)

topher316
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2015-12-11
Location : Leeds, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 am

4 new polls added!

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2918
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 20
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:50 am

New poll is up!

_________________
1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2918
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 20
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Papa Gnasher on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:52 am

topher316 wrote:
Mr. Dashing wrote:
topher316 wrote:yea, can't pick if roster page aint even up to date.
All roster pages are fully up to date

Genesis aint up to date,... Hell  you only have one member of Heaven and Hell on singles roster, and wheres the whole f'in Buffet.

Feel like if he's not on the roster dashing hasn't gotten around to downloading him, stop pressuring him.

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV CyberSlam 2 Voting!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum