Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The flaw in CMV Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The flaw in CMV

Go down

The flaw in CMV Empty The flaw in CMV

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Paul is seen entering the arena flanked by his team of highly trained rookies Mike, Sebastian, and Rhys, he is quickly picked up for a quick interview.  He does not stop though as the questions begin.

Paul how do you feel about party hard calling out the New Gods and your match with one half of the tag team

Its like I said before. These guys have no ring awareness and all they can do is talk on the mic. This is another port showing of how talking on the mic out weighs the skill in the ring. They got beat by Sebastian and Mike and then proceed to all them out again. For what? To what means do they do this. Take a number and get in the back of the line. We are trying to move up and defeat every team that stands in our way. Fighting the same team over and over gets you know where. The fact that I'm even matched up against one the scrubs shows the world how flawed CMV is. Once I burry this guy, I can only hope that I'll never have to see him again as me and my guys move up in the rankings...not down..

Rhys shoves the interviewer away as the 4 men make their way to the locker room.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum