Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

BACK TO FORM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACK TO FORM

Post by Miztacular on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:53 pm

After getting the win over D'Angelo St. Daniels, after shoving money in his mouth, Thomas Sullivans theme hits the PA System as he begins to celebrate in the ring, climbing the turnbuckles to a roar from the crowd as he raises his arms into the air while DSD makes his way up the ramp in disgust towards the back. Money begins to rain down from the rafters as Sullivan leaves the ring, and pulls up the apron looking under it only to pull out his old air cannon from SEASON 1!! He throws it into the ring, glistened with a fresh coat of green paint. But before he re-enters the ring he walks to the timekeepers area to retrieve a microphone. He makes his way to the steel steps and pulls another $100 bill out of his tights and holds it up high to the camera.

Thomas Sullivan:
SULLIVAN APPROVED!

The crowd pops at the sound of Sullivans voice for the first time since he managed Cass LaFave at the start of last season over on Fusion. As the crowd cheers his name, Sullivan steps through the ropes into the ring and puts the dollar bill into his air gun. The Money Major climbs the turnbuckles once again and starts BLASTING money around the arena to the crowds approval.

Thomas Sullivan:
OPEN WIDE BABY!!!! Sullivans here to save your day!

Several more seconds past as Sullivan continues to spray his money shot amongst the crowd, dollar bills flying all over the place until the Air Gun empties it's load. He pats it a few times before looking out to the crowd, shrugging his shoulders as they chant his name. He jumps down from the turnbuckles and stands in the center of the ring, his Money Gun in one hand, the microphone in the other as he simply stands their soaking up this crowd reaction.

Thomas Sullivan:
LETS HEAR IT FOR NEW ORLEANS!

The crowd continues to chant his name, but Sullivan ushers them to tone it down for him to get a word out.

Thomas Sullivan:
It really has been a long time coming hasn't it? It's been almost 3 years since I last competed in this ring, since I last made it rain on all these fans, but I'm back. No! Not to be some two bit part timer, no no no. I'm here full time! I may be in my later years, Now I may be 45... But that just means I have years more experience then all these young'ns here AS I HAVE SHOWN! Over the last week I have beaten....

Thomas Sullivan takes a moment to clear his throat.

Thomas Sullivan:
A two time CMV World Champion, another two time CMV World Champion, former CMV Tag Team Champion and former CMV European Champion. So thank you for that Marko, thank you for that D'Angelo. But, this isn't all about me. I'm sure you have plenty of questions for me, like, where I was, why I'm back. Well I'll answer one of those right now. You see, as much as I enjoy wrestling, I'm a businessman at heart, and so I spent these past three years doing what I do best, making all this dosh, these Sullivans if you will. Because it should be my face on the hundred dollar bill, not old Benjamin Franklin. Nonetheless. Why I am I back, I can't answer that right now, but lets just say there's good business involved. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME! This is about you! The people!

You know where we are right now, we're in New Orleans, we're in, one of the most underrated places in all of the United States, the home of the Mardi Gras. Now this city has a major issue, did you know... That New Orleans has the SECOND worst rate of income equality in all of the united states? Well you see, that just doesn't sit right with me. So, not only do I have all this money that I've been blowing around this arena for y'all, but I have ONE more thing. Do you know what that is?

Well let me show you!

Sullivan leaves the ring and pulls out a big black bag from underneath, he throws it in the ring and follows through, sliding under the bottom ropes.

Thomas Sullivan:
You ready?!

Sullivan delves into the black bag and pulls out stacks of money, he winks into the camera and loads up his Money Gun with his "Sullivans" and begins spraying it around the arena again.

Thomas Sullivan:
I think that's about enough for one night don't you think? You see, for those who don't know me, think of me as like an inverted Robin Hood. I don't steal from the rich and give to the poor, I am rich and I give to the poor. Speaking of poor. DSD, Marko, as a thank you gesture for welcoming me back with such ease, you'll each find a briefcase PACKED with "Sullivans" in your lockers, I hope it helps you improve your game for the next time we clash. Because that's what this company needs! Competition! A business thrives when there is strong competition, I thrive when there is competition, so with every one I beat, I stuff a Sullivan right in their mouth so they not only feel the flavor of their defeat, but they can use it to improve, invest in some lessons, the like. Now.. I have one more thing I must make clear before I leave you all this evening. I may be here on business, I may be considered an "old timer" but let this be clear, I am here to stay, and I will not hesitate make it rain on any of those fools in the ba----

From out of seemingly nowhere, Marko Punish comes up from behind Sullivan slamming him in the back of the head with a clothesline, sending the Money Major down to the ground. But Marko Punish isn't finished there, he backs up into the corner as Sullivan, still dazed and confused wobbles to his feet only to turn around to a bullet of a spear from Marko, grounding Sullivan on the mat as Marko Punish stands tall in the ring against the boo's of the crowd. He picks up Sullivans microphone and begins to talk.

Open to sons.

ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BACK TO FORM

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am

Marko: Silenzio you stupid American idioti!

*the boo's grow louder as Marko continues to speak*

Marko: This is the fool you cheer for? A pathetic rich old man who claims to be a "Robin Hood" che prende ai ricchi per dare ai poveri!? Look at this fake money, patetico! He, just like each and every one of you is a joke. Sullivan is not a real man, he is a clown! And even the stupidest of clowns gets lucky every now and then Sullivan which is why I will prove to the entire world that you are a fluke who should have stayed gone and that I am the most dangerous man in CMV today! Credere che!

*Marko throws down the microphone before picking up some "Sullivans" and rubbing them into Thomas' face and stuffing some into his mouth. Marko raises his hands as the crowd boo's loudly and his music hits as he leaves the ring and storms his way up the ramp.*

SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top