Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you make of Chris Andrews' current predicament?

36% 36% 
[ 4 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
55% 55% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 11

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:51 am

I'm not talking about when you first left Krzy, I mean at the start of this season. You had caws on my brand last season and were proming actively but then you just randomly dropped me without explanation. But I didn't beg you to come back or constantly badger Cop as he's done to me as to why you took off.

I don't see blocking as childish, it's there for a reason, because someone doesn't want to hear you/deal with you. For whatever reason you pissed Tim and Batman off and they don't want anything to do with you anymore, you say you don't care so act like it.

I feel like the only person who had "cause" to leave my side of CMV was Gent, and even that was a huge over-action on his part. Aaron? What'd I do to him? Sons? I used Norrie once but we got over that. Again, it's their choice they don't NEED to explain anything to me. It's just the facts.

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2744
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 19
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Miztacular on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:03 am

Feel like Aaron literally said he doesn't have time or something to promo on both shows and so you said bah, no point bringing Novak back. IDK why you're not downloading rose this year when he uploaded her and everything.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:08 am

Because he's not messaged me about it and I ain't using an inactive caw.

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2744
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 19
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Miztacular on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:16 am

If I sent a message to botch right now asking him what transpired on the last episode you think he'd know? Pls Mike Miles is inactive.

But it's not about them leaving my show, cool whatever, it's blocking and making it literally harder for everyone overlapping voices in parties is one example. Gumble said it perfectly when I was trying to play Overwatch with him the other day "It's like picking between the capulets and montagues" IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A COMMUNITY so why doesn't everyone stop being a god damn child and act their age. People shouldn't feel like that if they're in the party with someone they can't talk to someone else.

It just makes it harder for everyone else and escalates things. They could've just said, hey, not watching. Cool. But blocking is just annoying.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:21 am

> Botch was literally on the site today

I can't even remember the last time we were all in a party together so I feel like is that really such an issue? If Tim and Batman unblocked you right now and we all got in a party together do you not think you'd all start making snarky remarks? EVEN with Gent having me blocked every time we're a party together he's constantly shit-talking me, lol.

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2744
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 19
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Miztacular on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:23 am

I literally haven't said anything negative to tim or about tim other than after he blocked me and even then all I have done is call him a baby and an asshole I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH EITHER OF THEM I just think they're being babies.

_________________


ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016


Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3903
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Alveuss on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:18 am

exchange of words wrote:If you all would act like adults and discuss/argue things in private without resorting to blocking or ignoring people at the first instant things get heavy--or at the very least, without name-dropping half the site in the process to prove some kind of point--then this thread wouldn't have turned out the way it did. See, now I gotta respond because dashing brought me up outta the blue when I left Fusion because he pooped all over my homie Cyborg, so I dunno why he would piss and moan about it when the reasoning was clear. It's a pride thing with me, and I wish Alveuss the best.

Bless

_________________
Jacob Ziegler
2x CMV Anarchy Champion
Longest Reigning Anarchy Champion Ever
2017 Newcomer of the Year


~~~~~~~~~~

Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 597
Join date : 2015-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:07 am

Live 2night btw lol

_________________
1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate

Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2744
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 19
Location : The Hood

View user profile http://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by HellishxHades on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 am

Soooooooo..... Sane v Andrews... Where is the poll?

_________________

HellishxHades
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 273
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 19
Location : West Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card #62 (Ep. 256)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum