Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
True Grit. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
True Grit. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
True Grit. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
True Grit. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
True Grit. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
True Grit. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
True Grit. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
True Grit. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
True Grit. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
True Grit. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

True Grit.

Go down

True Grit. Empty True Grit.

Post by Gumble Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Marcus Akane is seen walking backstage following his debut victory over Zack Zynda, Lisa Evans stops him and asks for a quick interview.

Lisa Evans - Marcus, congratulations on your debut victory here at CMV, what do you attribute your success to?

Marcus - Thanks Lisa, what do i attribute my success to? Well it's right here on the back of my hoodie, True Grit. You know, i didn't stop when Zynda beat the hell out of me, i didn't stop when it looked like he just wouldn't go down, I don't stop; Period. I fought to get here, you see some use their words to worm their way into matches, others skulk around looking to get their foot in the door, Me? i put my foot through the door, enter and take what is rightfully mine. I've been out in the real world, fought in any situation you can think of, sometimes for a hot meal, other times for a bed to sleep in. Yeah sometimes i lost, sometimes i was so battered and bruised i couldn't sleep, but that didn't stop me. I kept fighting, kept clawing and scratching until i made it to the door and now im here, im not going to ring on the doorbell and ask politely to come in. I see other superstars talking about me and i know some of you won't take me seriously at first but i beg of you don't underestimate me because one day, we will be facing each other, one on one and you will be looking up with your back on the mat, the ref shouting '3' as your ears ring and you will think back to this moment and realise you made the wrong decision. You may have been fighting since you've got here, but me? I've been fighting my whole damn life.

Marcus walks away with a determined look on his face leaving Lisa standing there in a stunned silence.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down