Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Nick Starr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Starr

Post by ChildishGent on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:02 pm

The cameras cut backstage in the online exclusive video to show Nick Starr sitting in the locker room holding his head down in embarrassment

-Nick Starr-
Nick Starr here and uh I requested this time to just straight out apologize. I'm apologizing to the fans that came out to see me wrestle in the main event in a Non-Title match with Sunshine but in 4 minutes Sunshine pined my shoulders down to the mat and I have no excuse, NO EXCUSE AT ALL but after the last two months of punching and fighting and brawling and bleeding with Ringo Maxx, I flat out forgot how to wrestle but the thing is though I understand I didn't wrestle anywhere near to my top performance against Sunshine tonight and I understand that and with the way Unmatched is being run now you're only given so many opportunities. Well Sunshine, Kristen Page I know my place on the card and I will go all the way to the bottom like when I first started in CMV and I will work my way up the food chain because eventually Sunshine you hold what I want you hold what I deserve and these people know it and you know it.
Nick Starr will climb his way to the top and I will get you in the ring and I will bring that belt back to California where it belongs and where it deserves to be. Don't think you've seen the last of me because I am coming for you.

F*CK BOLSTAD
F*CK Wrestling Originals

ChildishGent
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top