How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Zack Starr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Starr

Post by ChildishGent on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:37 am

Online Exclusive

After a hard fought win a battered and brusied Zack Starr limps his way into the hallway dragging the Global Championship posturing  himself up on the wall to keep him up on his feet. Starr ask for the cameraman to come a little bit closer

-Zack Starr-
I'm going to keep this very, very short and very sweet. In just one week for the very first time we're going to be in Japan and of course the Global Champion will be there and me being in the role of the fighting champion that I am, will be sure to defend the championship as well. And in just a matter of minutes I will find out who I will be defending against in Japan. We have the Chris Adams and former two time World Champion in his own rights and the neanderthal Voice Vinny so I'm going to make one thing very clear to the both of you, as cool as it may be for you to be the number one contender and get a big shot at my Global Championship in Japan unfortunately for this title that's on my shoulder right now will be going nowhere. So to the man that wins tonight will just be as worthless as the blonde bimbo in horror movies, all you'll need now is a good killer to put your ass out of your misery and by god gentlemen just call me "Jason" and get ready to Sell to Starr bitches....

F*CK BOLSTAD
F*CK Wrestling Originals

ChildishGent
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zack Starr

Post by ChildishGent on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Online Exclusive

Camera opens on Zack Starr laying on his couch in his locker room icing his neck after the tremendous Fatal Four-Way with a win over Television Champion Eric Matthews, new Global Champion Voice Vinny, and old rival Aaron Waite
Starr asked for a camera crew to meet him in his locker room after the show

-Zack Starr-
As I sit here with some ice bags wrapped all over my aching body, I can't help but have flashbacks to last year when I was the Global Champion and in my quest to leave a mark I pushed myself to hard, letting the injures catch up to me, Voice Vinny I'm not one to whine and complain you beat me at Thunder in Tokyo I'd say "fair and square" but you know it felt like you had the odds stacked in your favor you know I mean look at you your first match as Global Champion and I beat you and two other men at the same time, showing that you are not meant to be Global Champion but hey congratulation you're the man for right now but seeing as you got a free shot at the Championship I think I deserve one, I will only need one, I only want one and I want it soon because Voice Vinny you have something that belongs to me.
You have no idea what you're in store for let me explain to you what it's like being the Global Champion because tonight was only just a taste of the responsibilities of being champion. From now on you no longer get the full eight hours of sleep you get three at best because you're constantly worried and constantly wondering about who's coming after that championship that means oh so much to you. Every single person in this locker room is gunning for what you have, you have no idea the expectations you're expected to fulfill. Showdown is coming up and do you really think you can represent this brand when you have to face Sunshine I'm telling you now that you will fail because you can't live up to the reputation of being the best damn wrestler going today like I can....

F*CK BOLSTAD
F*CK Wrestling Originals

ChildishGent
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top