Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

TAKEOVER has Arrived!!

2 posters

Go down

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Empty TAKEOVER has Arrived!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:26 am

*The Crowd of Cyberslam has an Uproar with Boos and Chants of Swears as Jaquan Shay,alone comes out, with a Mic, and gets in the Ring to start speaking*

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Screen10

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Screen11

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Screen12

Jaquan
: CMV Universe!! I know you didn't forget about little ole' me!!

*The crowd boos even louder*

Jaquan: There we go, right on Schedule!! Now the reason I'm out here is to recap on some things that happened over the course of last week. For one, I gave Adam Adams the Beating of a Lifetime in under 8-9 minutes. Then when I got backstage and started to celebrate my Debut victory, someone by the Name of Oliver Smith decided to crash the party and tell me all this Limbo-Bimbo Bullcrap, I actually felt sorry for the guy. I did....But then I felt like kicking his Skull in 6 feet deep into the ground. But I kindly set aside the Bullcrap and tried shaking his hand. Then he walked off, not giving me a shadow of a doubt that he'd win. But that ain't gonna happen. What will happen is I'll give you a few moves in and finally when I have you ready and done, I'll hit you with the BRAIN-BUSTAAAH!! And finish you for the 1,2,3.

*The Crowd Continues to Boo*

Jaquan
: Where are my manners. I forgot to tell you the biggest part of why I was out here. This....this is gonna spark a Revolution in the CMV Universe. This is gonna be bigger than Lafave winning that Tin Title he's carrying around in Genesis. It's bigger than Sushi X dying and then coming back to life only to look like Jackie Chan's Step-Brother. This is an all time Possibility of being the biggest shock in CMV. I'm gonna tell you now, I am going to introduce to you, the men who gave the New Gods indents in there skulls. My friends and Members of TAKEOVER!! PAAAAARTY HAAAAARD!!

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Screen13

*As he says that, Party Hard came out on the ramp, doing their thing and styling and profiling down to the Ring*

Mack: Yessir, Yessir!! Party Hard is Here!!

Matty: For,what 3-weeks, we've been nothing but Nick Blake's sidekicks in his war against the New Gods. Well Enough is Enough!! Me and Mack are riding on Bigger Seats now that we've joined with Jaquan and started this Revolution.

Mack: Man!! Nick Blake's washed up rear-end is going down in the history books as the first man to ever wear Platinum on his Ring Gear. I mean what crazy white Bastard would wear stupid shit as Platinum on there ring gear?

*Then out of no-where the lights turn off and in the entrance way, out comes JAY DAVIS. The man who manages Jaquan Shay and Now Party Hard is here and ready to speak*

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Screen14

Jay Davis
: Well, Look what we got here!! Jay Davis is in the Building!! And this is Suprising. Jaquan pulling those big boy pants up and being a Leader of a "Revolution". If you three ever want to get anywhere in this business, I'm your man. So I am now placing myself in TAKEOVER. Annnnd I have a Suprise Member of this Militia as well. And his Name is JIMMAURIE WILLIAMS!!

(Open to Maurie)

Last edited by ANGELS4EVER70 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

TAKEOVER has Arrived!! Empty Re: TAKEOVER has Arrived!!

Post by Maurie Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Jimmaurie
Fellas, I feel so welcome. Never been more at home with a bunch of stubborn assholes like myself.

Mack starts walking towards Williams angry, but Matty pulls him back before any damge is done.

Jimmaurie
Slow ya role. Just because we're a team, doesn't mean I actually care what happens to you two frat boys. I accepted the offer, because of my good friends Jay and Jaquan. The actual wrestlers.

Jay
Well, let's all get along here. We can compromise in the back, but there is no room for hissy fits. So you're either in or you're out.

Jimmaurie
Oh, I'm in.

Jimmaurie shakes Jay's hand and leaves the ring.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:03 pm

*Mack Pissed off, he looks at Jay and talks to him*

Mack: What The Hell are you doing, bringing that Crock-a-Shit Asshole into Takeover. He's nothing but bad news.

*Jaquan gets in Mack's face*

Jaquan: That is my bro. And if you got a problem with him you got a problem with me.

*Both Matty and Jay break up the Little Argument before it gets hairy*

Jay: HEY!! HEY!! This is not going down. Mack, you need to trust your fellow partners. And Jaquan, don't jump the goddamn Trigger. Now are we cool?

*Both Mack and Jaquan look at each other, but nod*

Jay: Good. Now I need to say something. At this Year's Tag Team Cup, the 4 of you will be participating in it. With Party Hard as one Team and Jaquan and Jimmaurie as another. Because now, we have about half a chance at winning this as ever. We just need to cooperate with each other and try and settle beef before this team goes down the goddamn drain. And believe me, I know about teams going down the drain. So pull up the big-boy pants and get your shit together Understand

Both Mack and Jay: Understood

*Before Jay could say something, he remembered and gave the Microphone to Jaquan*

Jaquan
: So now that you have noticed who we are, We are all going for the prestigious titles of CMV Fusion. With Party Hard going for the Tag Team Championships, Jimmaurie going for the Anarchy Championship. ANNNND Little ole' me going for that Title that Mr.Sane has strapped around his big waist. Knowing how things will go, we should be able to get this gold by around 2-3 months from now. Enough time to wait and beat the crap out of everyone and anyone we see. But for now, We'll be waiting for the Opportunity and when it comes, you won't even know it.So now it is Good-Night and We hope you enjoy the Pre-Show and the Main show as you see History unfold into our hands.

*TAKEOVER then leave the ring as the Crowd boos at them. Some in shock, others in complete disgust.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down