Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
You made a Mistake  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

You made a Mistake

2 posters

Go down

You made a Mistake  Empty You made a Mistake

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:59 pm

*The Crowd for Monday Night Fusion erupts in boos and screams as Jaquan Shay, with Jay Davis as his side, walk down to the ring to discuss what happened that night.*

Jay Davis: SHUT UP,ALL OF YOU!! THE MAN IS TRYING TO SPEAK!!

Jaquan: You can boo all you want. I'm still gonna be here talking about what I want to talk about. Now to the most important matters of why I'm out here tonight. OLLY!! Smithy boy!! I know you're back there, in gorilla position, probably smiling right now at me for what Happened last night. Well, let me tell you something, BOY!! I'm not here to play games. You want to go for the jugular and take out your prey. Well, Baby, You got BIG GAME RIGHT HERE!! I've not only set an example of being a dominant force, but I have an army behind me. Jay Davis, Jimmaurie Williams and Party Hard, who we will be fighting against tonight for a Tag Team Cup Qualifier. But I talked to the guys in the back, they said no matter what, we'd be cool either way, Win or Lose. So you know how Brotherhood works around here. We're nothing like X-Gen, We're nothing like The HellHounds. We're certainly nothing like the New Gods. We are a new breed of Brotherhood. We are TAKEOVER. And if you want, Oliver, come in this ring right now and You're gonna be feeling something more powerful then Brotherhood. You're gonna be feeling a Boot across that Scraggly, Old Face. So come on, Olly. Come meet your maker.

*Jay Davis threw the mic down and waited for Oliver Smith to come out*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

You made a Mistake  Empty Re: You made a Mistake

Post by Maurie Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Making his way down the ramp, Oliver crosses the table and gets a mic. He hesitates to walk up the steps, seeing that he's outnumbered.

Oliver
The fact that you delibrerately chose to call me out fter what happened at Cyber Slam, shows me that have half the intelligence of any normal guy. You're gonna keep calling my name and shouting about me, but realise, your mouth can't cash a check that big. Face it Shay, you ain't got the talent to beat me, and yoyu don't have the balls to be me!

Jaquan removes his t-short ready for a fight, but Jay Davis whispers in his ear to get out the ring until it's time to fight.

Jay
Of course you're so irrelevant you go after guys like Jaquan, but how about in Tokyo, you face me?

Oliver
You almost had it, but I'm not gonna fall for one of your tricks. I'm gonna face you 1 on 1, but it'll stillbe 1 on 5. So unless we've got them banned, I'm not fighting a coward like you.

Jay
I'm not out here for negotiation, so are you going to fight me or not?

Oliver
You know I hate untraditional wrestling matches, but how about both of us surrounded in steel? Then we won't have your little buddies in our bussiness.

Jay
I'm no coward. I'll fight you any stipulation, as long as this means I get to show how superior I am, and how superior Jaquan will be with my guidance. So if you want me to shove some steel down your throat along with the last of what's on our head, you're on.

With that Jay throws the mic to the ground and when he looks to be leaving the ring, strikes Oliver right in the face.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down