Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
My Son..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
My Son..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
My Son..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
My Son..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
My Son..... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
My Son..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
My Son..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
My Son..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
My Son..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
My Son..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

My Son.....

Go down

My Son..... Empty My Son.....

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:08 pm

We cut to the abandoned church again with Marcantel standing straight up looking forward to the camera, and Father Victor walking around him in circles.

Father Victor: Oh my "He" has worked in mysterious ways the past couple of months, Azreal gets an injury so he has to vacate the title and then Randy Borton gets it. Then your little "incident" happens, and finally Tim Lafave losing his title to Furious Frank. Who knows maybe all of this is happening for a reason, I mean Azreal was getting way too cocky and paid the price. And you, well I'll save that story for another day. And then Tim Lafave, I think I know why that happened. The reason that happened was because "He" was trying to tell Tim that he needs to be stronger, he needs to be smarter in order to beat Frank. And I think he got the message, but here's the thing. Mr. Sampson and Dave Turner have been at each other's throats over their little brand warfare, when they don't realize that....it's only distracting them from the darkness taking over CMV, cause even if we are or aren't on the team we will still take over CMV. And Frank, if you are the champion for a long time, well don't think that you can evade the darkness looming over that title. Because, the darkness is going to be over that title for a long...long....time. And when it's time, my son, Marcantel will take it away from you and make you wish you were never in that ring with him.

Father Victor then stops and looks at Marcantel from the side

Victor: My son has gotten stronger, every hit just angers him, every insult angers him, and well every ounce of pain just infuriates him. This my children, the children of CMV, is a message to all of you in your little locker rooms getting ready to kill yourselves, The darkness is rising over CMV, and it's only a matter of time before it devours all, and there's nothing "You" can do about it.

My Son..... 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum