Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis

Go down

Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis Empty Jon Reed and Ryan Kent Segment on Genesis

Post by HellishxHades Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 am

Ryan Kent is in the Locker Room doing final preparation for his match against Jon Reed. As he about to walk out of the locker room Jon Reed is there and stares Kent in the eyes.

Jon Reed:
Look, I don't like you. And I'm gonna guess you don't like me. But tonight I will continue my journey in rising through the ranks and being where I belong, the best.

Ryan Kent:
Well, you got one thing right, I don't like you. But you aint rising the ranks, you are gonna get beat so badly tonight that you run back to Crowe like the bitch that you are.

Man, I see were your coming from. I do. But I'm not gonna be The guy that is a one trick pony. Tonight I will prove not only to you but to the people that matter why I am gonna be the best. Dave Turner.

First. Get on my level. Oh wait you can't cause you are simply not that good. You are looking at your next CMV Alpha World Champion, show me some respect.

Reed looks Ryan Kent up and down and smirks.You don't have what it takes.

Reed walks out of the locker room,

Just Like You hits the PA System as Jon Reed makes his way to the ring to a roar of boos.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down