Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black)

Go down

CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black) Empty CyberSlam Fallout (Ally Cage vs Morgan Black)

Post by Gumble Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:40 am

Ally Cage is seen walking out of Johnny Sampson's office after her CyberSlam victory, after which she got brutally attacked by Morgan Black, Lisa Evans approaches and asks for a quick interview, Cage holding her back, smiling slightly and gladly accepts

Lisa Evans: Ally we just saw you take a PPV win over Morgan Black, after such a competitive match why do you think she attacked you and what do you have to say about it?

Ally Cage: Well firstly i would like to thank Amber for having my back out there tonight, who knew what Morgan would have done if Amber wasn't there to help me. I'm just disappointed that after we had a great match out there and showed the CMV Universe that even though we aren't in the title picture we can still put on entertaining matches she spoiled it by cheapening it. The only thing i have to say is...Morgan, i beat you once and now you've got my attention, I'm gunning for you.

Lisa Evans: We just saw you walking out of Johnny Sampson's office, do you mind if we ask you what you were talking about in there?

Ally Cage: Yeah sure, So after what happened out there, I asked Mr. Sampson for a match against Morgan on Fusion. Unfortunately, he couldn't risk me facing her in singles action.

Ally faces the camera

So Morgan you better find yourself a partner because I've been informed to tell you that we have a tag team match on the next Fusion and it's going to be Me and Amber vs You and your partner. So you better be prepared because I'm going to hit you with everything I've got and som---

As Cage finishes her sentence, Morgan Black runs into frame, an outstretched forearm with Ally Cage's name written all over it, telegraphing the attack Ally quickly dodges out of the way leaving Lisa Evans to take the blow, after an unsuccessful attack Morgan flees the scene leaving Cage tending to the unconscious Evans.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down