Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Excuses do not excuse...

+5
Batman
Gumble
Big Boi 702
Topher Mod
iTrouble
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Empty Re: Excuses do not excuse...

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:16 pm

It isn't the real cyborg. He is garbage.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 pm

echo i love you even if one of your pecs is bigger than the other. it's the flaws that make you perfect

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Haley and her bone chin

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:34 pm

enjoyed the promo, trouble
can't wait for the next

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Krzy I'm sorry but she loves me...

Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 62527b9b74218e96667160747c1c7b77

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:06 pm

stop

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:20 pm

krzy why

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Gumblesnore wrote:stop

I just feel like you don't have the same bond with her that i do, nothing personal she just you know, likes me more.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Echo6Snowman wrote:Paul Divine is garbage.

I agree, guy

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:37 am

Gumblesnore wrote:enjoyed the promo, trouble
can't wait for the next

Excuses do not excuse... - Page 3 Clg9ux11

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:01 am

We are live and eminating from the sold out Broadmoor World Arena at Colorado Spring....for another episode of CMV Fusion. The CMV Universe watch the titontron as The bloody Brit is in his locker room on the phone to Mike Miles…

Brit : Yea I know he’s a special kind of stupid, he thinks I demanded a rematch, That’s up to the boss, but knowing how things are run over here, I wont get it, it seems like you have to be in his pocket to get rematches, did I get a rematch for my International Title when I wasn’t pinned, nah. You have work horses who are the real stars of the show and not some pussy who gets handed shit due to arse licking, nah screw that. My Anarchy Championship is the real title on Fusion, Sane is just a joke. I steal the show every time while he puts fans to sleep.

The whole arena Chants Sane’s a pussy as loud as they can.

Brit : Speak up Miles, I have like 60,000 fans chanting Sane’s a pussy………. Oh I know, I made this title awesome, hell I literally put my fist through a table to knock someone out. I don’t get handed belts because people get fired,  The Undisputed World belt should have been contested in a tournament, hell even a Rumble. But once again Sane gives the boss a blowjob.

The whole CMV Universe burst out in laughter.

Brit : Yea I mean, I’ve had a hell of a 1st year myself, International Champ, Anarchy Champ, King of Fatal 4 Ways, Champion of Champions, King of Double Duty. Elimination Chamber winner. Sane gets it easy and it shows he has no balls, he’s pissing in his pants and went crying to mommy and daddy that he don’t want to give me a rematch. Fuck him, he sucks anyway……. So when you back, how’s  the leg, is it any better, yea was a nasty bump you took in your last match……..So I guess you won’t be back till after the Tag Team Cup…….Damn was looking forward to that again……. Maybe me and Oliver Caine can enter it………… What the fuck? What you mean he was abducted by aliens, what a TROLL….. Anyway you get better mate, I’ll figure something out…. Foreign Affairs will represent the Cup in some form, don’t you worry….Ok mate, Cya.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Cole Savage is sitting by his fireplace as he was last time.

- Cole Savage -
If only you trusted me, Justin. I told you about the conspiracy against you. I told you that the company is doing everything in its power to taint your legacy. It’s gone beyond trying to rid you of the belt. Now it’s a matter of trying to discredit you. To surround your reign with as many asterisks as possible so that when it’s all said and done, your reign ends up looking weak.

He sighs before taking a sip of his undoubtedly very expensive wine.

- Cole Savage -
You thought I was bluffing to throw you off your game before your match, didn’t you Justin? Well, I’ve been all but banned from your side of the pond, and my “man on the inside” Cyborg is taking a more...hands on approach to settling his affairs. I hope you haven’t been enjoying your insanity so much that you can’t see the reality that’s right in front of you. They could have handled the Bloody Brit situation in any number of ways, you know that, right? Instead they sent you a man with barely anything left in the tank for you to feast on.

- Cole Savage -
But underneath it all, what they truly fed you was a lose-lose situation. Either you lose to a man who wasn’t at 100% or you beat him and the leave the fans to question if you could have done it if the circumstances weren’t so heavily in your favor. And now, Sane, instead of seeing the forest for the trees, instead of wising up and seeing things the way that I do, you end up in an argument with the puppet instead of wondering who’s on the other side of those strings.

Savage stirs his drink by lazily moving the glass in circles.

- Cole Savage -
I never had a dog in the fight, Justin. And with Nick Blake out of commission, whether or not you hold the title isn’t really a concern of mine. But it’s fascinating watching you fight the wrong battles all the time, while turning down the one man willing to lend a hand because or your paranoia. I was never the enemy, and at the rate you’re going, you’ll never find out who is. Still, I watch because something about this fascinates me. Like watching a child who just got burned reach for the flame again.

Savage takes another sip of his drink and reclines in his chair as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next