Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Potential Updates (pls give feedback)

+8
Topher Mod
zquet
Maurie
Borton
krzy
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Miztacular
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Empty Potential Updates (pls give feedback)

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:08 am

UnMatched/Intensity Updates

I'm just going to cut straight to the chase here, I recently hit the caw limit, which is no problem at all, I'm fine with that, however there is an issue I've come across, I have a brand split right, yet, of my 97 spaces (I have 3 of my Fusion caws) UnMatched has a roster size of 72 and Intensity has a size of 74. So despite the brand split, there's still a huge amount of Superstars that could potentially be overlooked due to the sheer size. Of course I have tag teams and Vixens on both shows, which takes up around 40+ but I'll get into that later.

This isn't the only issue however, people have brought up how long my individual shows are, sitting at 3 hours for a standard show (7 matches, 3 house show matches) this needs to be cut down in my opinion, watching upwards of 10 hours of CMV week if you watch all 4 shows, not including PPV's is rather extensive. So, I've tried to cut out some fat, make the shows shorter, but give people more opportunities.

So here's what I've come up with.

House Shows
I was recently rewatching old season 1 episodes for the records and they were only 1 hour long. occasionally 90 minutes. They had six matches per card. I believe I should cut out house shows, I probably spend an addition 10 minutes on the menus scrolling through and creating the matches, matches that for the most part have no meaning to them and are thrown together, of course this means that there is less matches for the 70 odd caws on each show, but that leads right into my next point.

The Vixens Division
Lets be real here, the Vixens Division is one of the main focuses on my show, and there are almost 30 caws for it, this is what makes it troubling and hard to book all of the superstars, I can't do what dashing has done and put them on one show, because if that were to happen, both the Superstars on that show, and the Vixens Division would suffer. So I have a plan. A plan to cut down the showtimes, and ensure everyone still has a place.

A new Show
If you recall in the buildup to 2k16, Dashing made a poll in which a fair chunk of people didn't want the Vixens division to even be a thing, so I'm proposing this, they have their own show, now I know what you're thinking, how does this decrease the amount of CMV we have to keep up with. The show will consist of 5, maybe 6 matches and at the very longest it would go on for an hour and a half. Because of this, we can reduct the three, sometimes four Vixens matches I have on one show, down to nothing, meaning that UnMatched and Intensity will not need a house show.

Time
You'll probably think this means more time between Pay Per Views, but it's not the case at all, because I could for example, stream UnMatched and then straight after stream this Vixens show, because the card will already be up for it as it's on a separate account. Those who want to watch it can stay and watch. I'm used to streaming three hours, so I'm not bothered about streaming two separate 60-90 minute streams in a row. This has nothing to do with me not having time. This is to give people more options on what they want to watch and to cut down the overall running time.

PPV's
Pay Per Views would stay the exact same, however they would turn into two day affairs, this would allow the card to be bigger to fit in more storylines and it means that this additional show won't mess up the PPV schedule.

Different Tastes
As I said, people have different Tastes, I sent this idea out to four people before posting it, and I won't mention names, but one of them hated the amount of Vixens matches I had at Thunder in Tokyo, but also pointed out that because of this amount of matches, that it certainly makes sense to do so. When 2k16 was coming out as I said, some people didn't want Vixens, and now they have the choice not to watch them if they don't want to.

Benefits
In my opinion there are several benefits to this, as I said, the current setup makes the brand split rather unnecessary because they'll only be a handful of matches on a card with Superstars exclusive to that brand. It'll give around 30 additional slots for people to bring in individual Superstars for each brand, and it will be bring in an additional 70 spots (doubt that would ever fill up) to grow the Vixens Division and potentially add in more belts in the future.

Final Judgement
Pls understand this is from my point of view and I'm open to arguments against it which is why I'm posting this thread rather than just going through with it.

Arguments for

Shorter overall runtime
Makes the brand split feel like it has a larger effect
Will give room for more tag team matches improving the division
Will allow room for the Vixens and Mens Divisions to grow
Will give people more of an option for people to watch what they want

Arguments against
These are what I have gotten from feedback so far

It's an extra show to keep track of
It makes the Vixens feel lesser

My thoughts on these
1- It's only an extra show if it interests you, and even then, all of the shows will be shorter, and so while there will be more shows, the overall amount of content will be less, and so easier to keep up with.

2-Imo it depends on how you look at it, if you look at it as if I'm giving them their own show because they aren't good enough or I don't enjoy them, it's not the case, they recently main evented a PPV. It's to allow them to grow and open up more caw slots for the Vixens and the Superstars and so I feel like giving them their own show makes them feel like they're more important, not less.

Pls feedback, I'm open to this not being a thing, but I want to be 100%, the only reason there is no poll is so people actually read the thread.

This would not take effect right away, would need to work it into my current storylines.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Empty Re: Potential Updates (pls give feedback)

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 am

The pros outweight the cons for doing this so I'd say do it.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Potential Updates (pls give feedback) Empty Re: Potential Updates (pls give feedback)

Post by iTrouble Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:29 am

I'm all for vixens getting their own show

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:16 am

"It makes the Vixens feel lesser"

i never said or implied that
pls chill

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:33 am

who said that you did

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:40 am

I like this, but will some vixens that are associated with superstars still be on both?

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:58 am

Krzy's Left Testicle wrote:who said that you did
trust me, lefty, i know

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:13 am

I'd personally love the vixens getting their own show as of right now on your brands i only have vixens so it'd be nice to be able to just watch them and not the men (No offence) and let's be honest Bjorn isn't coming back for a little while because i just can't get him to look the way i want with the CAW editor this year yet i pretty much nailed Aura. 

I just have one tiny question if they get their own show and it gets well received does that mean there might be some Vixens exclusive PPV's in the future for Unmatched/Intensity?

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:18 am

Why was i not 1 of the 4 ......jobbing me out again.

Last edited by topher316 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:32 am

Gumblesnore wrote:"It makes the Vixens feel lesser"

i never said or implied that
pls chill
I'm pretty sure I'm the one that said that to him, lol.

In terms of making the brand split feel more authentic, I think that the reason it feels lackluster is because you allow your tag teams on both brands, competing as SINGLES superstars, plus obviously the Vixens are on both brands, so really it's like 20-25 people being split up and that's it.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:47 am

hayden said that both you and big x like the idea
so one of y'all need to stop lying

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:48 am

Purge the house shows and having a third women's brand could work if you can make the time Mizzy.

I say go for it.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next