Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity)

Go down

No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity) Empty No Strings Attached!!!(Spoilers incase you haven't seen latest Intensity)

Post by Topher Mod Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:14 pm

The Puppet Master is in a dark room, with a light bulb swinging  left to right, he looks out of a window and watches the rain bounce of the window. Then a bolt of lightning in the background hits as thunder bellows.

Tops : Oh Pandora, last week at the PPV, they think that because they won at Thunder in Tokyo that it meant something, they are so misguided, The Day of Reckoning is still going to happen, and it will happen when i say so. They might have won a small battle, but the war, the war will be ours, for i am The Puppet Master and i pull the strings. Gremlin do not fear, you are still my Puppet.

Pandora appears from behind Tops and starts twitching as she strokes the mask on her face.

Pandora : Fear? i do not fear, i cause fear, thanks to you...  Children hide by the very mention of my name, Men and Women tremble in fear at my very presence. Even Freddy Krueger has nightmares about me. I guess Jade didn't quite grasp the situation a few weeks ago when i took the mic from her and said it was mine, i claimed it. She thinks because she took it back from me that she reclaimed it......... No No NO!!!!  I allowed her to take it for a reason.... Just like in Tokyo, I allowed her to win..... I want her to feel special. I want her to think she has everything...... That's when i strike, That's when i'm at my most dangerous, when she least expects it....the moment she think she's in control, i come and take it away..... I will claim everything from her, till she has nothing, till she's broken, only then she will realize that this was never Dynamite's Division  but it was all Pandora's Box.

Tops : So true Pandora.....Everyone should know by now it's not the monsters that you should be scared of ..but the Puppets.... The Puppets are the ones that are watching you. Waiting for that one moment when you least expect it to strike fear and terror in the very foundation of your soul.  I am the Puppet Master, My Puppets are always watching, my only advice for every CMV Vixen is .... BEWARE OF PUPPETS!!!!

But onto other matters, I may have been a little pre-occupied with preparing my Gremlin ready, but it was all worth it, but tonight the whole CMV Universe saw what The Puppet Master can do, Bryan Sanders felt the pain as i walked on the top rope and came crashing down with a devastating blow, OLD SCHOOL style. He then had to sit in the corner helplessly as i climb the opposite turnbuckle and flew all the way across the ring with a COAST2COAST. Then as he lay there begging for mercy, all i saw was a wounded animal.... I had to do what was necessary.... I had to put him out of his misery, so i called for the end, i put the old dog to sleep with a NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!!!!!!!...... And you know what.... IT FELT GOOD...... All that was left was for me to grab my bag, and bring out MEDUSA.... But Sanders  saw a glimpse of my Medusa and he was gone, running for his life.... Leaving me all alone with the ref....... Medusa wanted to wreak havok on someone..... Poor ref, lets just say he'll never be the same again. Medusa....Pandora.... Both of you saw what i do to my opponents when i'm focused. For I am the Puppet Master......No ...........Strings......... Attached.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down