Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Learning to Lose Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Learning to Lose

Go down

Learning to Lose Empty Learning to Lose

Post by Batman Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:33 pm

An hour before Fusion is live, on a CMV.com EXCLUSIVE, a prepared Bob Luger is seen backstage, lacing up his boots as an unamed interviewer off camera catches up with him to get some answers fjor several questions floating around the CMV universe.

Interviewer
Bob, do you mind if I take a moment of your time to ask you a few questions?

Bob looks up, with a smile.

Bob Luger
Shoot.

He stands up and places his hands on his hips as the man asks away.

Interviewer
First off, are you afraid that your lack of victories on Genesis despite the one against Bryce Hurt will affect your momentum going into the big tug of war match at Validation?

Luger shakes his head as if he knew this question would come up. Or at least something regarding his recent losses.

Bob Luger
I'll have to be honest. It hurts. It really hurts to lose. Going into that ring every night, you'll either win or lose. Most are prepared to win. Always. Making it SO hard to come back from a loss. But others......they're prepared to lose. Learning to lose is the hardest thing you can do in this sport. But it'll happen. Look at Randy Borton. He took a tough loss to the very impressive Pierre Thompson on Genesis. Losing is inevitable. No matter who you are, if you don't know how to lose, you'll suffer in your climb to success. And that, that's what I've done. I have learned to lose. Yet still, i'm prepared to go out there every single night, and give it 100%. Because while learning to take a loss is important, winning is the name of the game. Being successful isn't as simple as going out there buffed up and hitting your finisher. You gotta be mentally and physically capable of just about anything. And currently, I've been training mentally. Very hard. To the point where I can answer your question with a simple no. I am very confident that I along side my team, conquer the Fusion brand.

Interviewer
Your co captain, Furious Frank, I understand there's still bad blood there between the two of you? From what he did to Tim LaFave.

Luger's smile fades as he remembers the horrific sight of his friend laid out in the ring that night after Cyberslam.

Bob Luger
What Frank did.......is unforgivable. And......I will avenge Tim LaFave. I owe that to him. Tim....Tim is a good man. And because of Furious Frank's actions, Tim can't do what he's always dreamed of doing. He can no longer go out there, and compete in front of the greatest fans in the world. Frank took that privilege away from him. So yes, there is bad blood. But if your suggesting that our difference will cause team Genesis to suffer then you're wrong. I can't tell you what's going through Frank's head, but I will not let my fight with him take over my fight for Dave Turner's job. Dave's been very good to me AND the entire Genesis locker room. I look up to him. So you have my word, you and the rest of the CMV Universe, I understand that Furious Frank is not my opponent, nor my enemy at Validation.

Interviewer
Ok, so do you think the two of you can work together when you test the waters against either Desolation or Bannon and Valentine tonight?

Bob Luger
Like I said, I know where my head's at. I can't promise anything on Frank's side.

Interviewer
One last question which may be the one a lot of people have been asking. Fusion invaded Genesis. Jon Reed fended off your attacker and you offered him a spot. Are you confident with that choice? How do you feel about Bannon attacking you?

Bob Luger
You know, Jon not only earned my respect when he beat me clean, but he defiantly earned it when he helped me out. It's obvious that Sampson wanted his goons to injure Frank and I coming into Fusion. Take out the support and the kingdom will come toppling down right? However, i'm still standing. Frank is still standing. And we're here tonight to prove that it's gonna take more than a lousy attack.

Interviewer
Ok Bob, thank you very much for answering these questions and good luck in your match tonight.

Bob Luger nods at him before walking off as the video ends.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Learning to Lose Empty Re: Learning to Lose

Post by Batman Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Edited this Dashing

Accomplishments :
Batman