Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Circus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Circus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Circus Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Circus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Circus Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Circus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The Circus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The Circus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The Circus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The Circus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

The Circus

Go down

The Circus Empty The Circus

Post by Maurie Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:19 pm

From the dark and still unrecognized room, Thunder for the first time is accompanied by his alies, his family, his Circus. Mariah and Parker both to is sides as they look on with sketchy smiles into the camera.

Luther
Tonight some may think that I've just lost again at going for the European Championship, but I like to look at things from a brighter light. I've brought together everyones' favorite trio. Me, Luther Thunder, Former European Champion. My sister, Mariah former Fusion Vixen. And let's not forget the "Lunatic," my brother Parker. Don't worry, I know you're probably thinking I've changed this team completely, but Parker has simply been representing us from the other side of CMV. Finally you get to see what these three clowns are capable of together. And from now on, we'll only grow as we take in more and more to join us.

Parker
Eighteen Months. Eighteen onths, since I've stepped foot on this brand, and I'd like to say, I love what you've done with the place. So many changes. Letting Luther take my spot here as I went off to Fusion was a mistake. Seeing how things turned out, the whole roster has been shifted on its side. And the possibilities... Hahaha...

Mariah
Sitting around after retiring from Fusion was so boring. And watching everyone else sky rocket to the top has been nothing more than painful to watch. How could I resist to come back. Come back to a place where someone as dangerous as me could become a threat to the whole division. My timing couldn't be better, Looks like I'm getting my very own show. The Circus will soon be at the top of CMV. In a matter of time our individual abilities will combine to change the surface of what once was CMV.

Luther
Haha... It's been a VERY long time since I've said these spectacular words. The Circus... IS COMING!

The screen fades to black as the three laugh manically.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

The Circus Empty Re: The Circus

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:39 pm

In the eerie basement that has become a common habitat for all members of The Circus. The man himself Luther is going more insane than usual over the following outcomes over the past weeks.

Luther
I trusted you. And nobody knows you as much as me. You should've had that. The odds of you losing were completely impossible. If only you stuck to the plan. If only you stayed out of the way. if you hadn't decided to make more enemies than needed in that match, you'd maybe bring that title back home to The Circus. Next time get it through your thick skull and listen to the words of someone who can win a title.

Parker grabs his skull and and looks down while reaching for an icepack, but Luther slaps it to the ground for him to pick up. Luther then looks at Mariah with an uneasy stare.

Luther
If there is a shread of hope in The Circus becoming anything more than a bunch of clowns, than that would start with you my dear sister. At least one of you can win a match around here. But whatever that was out on UnMatched earlier, don't try pulling that off again. The men around here will rip your skull from your shoulders and you don't need to fight any battles that aren't yours. So if you can find a way, get to one of those Vixens titles. The more gold we capture, the brighter the lights will outline the shadow of what will come next.

Luther looks at the monitor to his left and as he hears a match going on from a taping of  UnMatched, he grins and turns to his brother.

Luther
Parker, get ready, I've got a new opponent for you.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:33 pm

Luther
Last week, Sunshine shot the first bullet in our chest when he went out of his way to attack my brother. People like Sunshine don't stray far from people like us. We've taken down three of UnMatched's finsest at Ascendance, but somehow we overlookerd you Sunshine. You do your little mind games and you try to get in the hads of your opponents. If you had the chance to be inside of my mind, you wouldn't last a minute of the torture. Haha, haha, HAHA!

Luther laughs uncontrolably. He takes a second to catch his breath and stop.

Luther
We're going to have a FUN time toying with you! It's a matter of time until your passion for pain turns into a fear of it. Your smile may be broken, but come Redemption Road we will put you out of the misery of chronic failure. Count your minutes Sunshine, because the Circus... is Coming! Tick..tock... Tick...tock.... Tick...tock!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content