Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2)

Go down

Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2) Empty Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 2)

Post by krzy Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Zack Cage, the NEW Anarchy Champion is shown preparing for his match later on in the show. Cage picks up the title and looks longingly at it for a few seconds and without saying a word you can see just how much seeing his name etched into that belt means to him.

The door to his locker room opens and Nick Blake enters, looking sharp in a pair of slacks accompanied by a button down shirt….with the top button left open.

Cage hesitates for a moment, the sight of the former Fusion wrestler catching him a bit off guard. But then he smiles, and in an odd twist the two men shake hands.

They turn and exit the locker room where Cole Savage is waiting. Savage gives Cage a congratulatory slap on the back and tells him that he'll be watching from the skyvox.

Blake and Cage walk off with Savage a step or two behind them. But then Savage whips around and looks dead at the camera. With a smirk on his face, he pulls off his shades and tucks them into his jacket pocket.

-Cole Savage-
Oh...was I supposed to go on a long rant explaining how this came to be? Was I supposed spell things out for those of you who can’t quite make sense out of what they’re seeing? You shouldn’t be surprised though; this isn’t anything new. This is deja vu. This is the classic case of the faces changing, but the results remaining the same: success. We’ve been here with Omega Lee, the man every one looked past or mocked, curiously changing their attitude seemingly out of the blue and becoming a champion, only for it to be revealed afterward that Cole Savage played a small role in the way things played out?

Savage chuckles and takes another step toward the camera.

-Cole Savage-
Did nobody find it odd that Zack Cage of all people suddenly found a second wind and capped off the hottest streak of his career by winning his first ever championship in three years? Let me repeat that for you: three years. Allow that to sink in for a moment. This is a man who tried and failed for three whole years of his career to have something, anything go his way, only to come up short time and time again. That’s the kind of heartbreak that could destroy a man: to live your dream but wake up thinking that you’ll have nothing to show for it.

Savage does indeed give the people at home some time to think about that. To think about how it would just grind them down to their core to be in Zack Cage’s position--to fight for three years and only now having something to show for it.

-Cole Savage-
And this victory was personally sweet for me because not only was I able to lead my brand new client to the title that I put on the map, but the title of loser could not have gone to a more deserving man. Andrews did try his damndest to sour the taste of Sane’s commanding victory over him, and I can’t help but laugh at the cockamamie excuses I’m sure he’ll sling around for dropping the ball this time.

Until then, I want you all to understand that this is a new chapter in the career of Zack Cage. Of course the title doesn’t, or shouldn’t, make the man, but winning the belt tells Zack Cage something that he’s suspected all along: that he IS good enough to hang with the stars of this company. And I want you to all to get used to the sight of him holding Championship gold. All of you who laughed at him, who said behind his back and to his face that he’d never be nothing more that enhancement talent or a choker...I want you to know that you bet on the wrong horse, and that it’ll be all of you who choke on every word as Zack Cage shoves each letter down your throats with every rung of that ladder he ascends.

Savage puts his shades back on and steps through the portal that Kurasuke opened up for him.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down