Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
A BRIBE?!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

A BRIBE?!!

Go down

A BRIBE?!! Empty A BRIBE?!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 pm

(As the bell rings, Adams looks to the crowd.  He's just won his second match on that night of Fusion, and the second singles win in his CMV career.  But Adams was not happy, as he went to the commentary team and took a microphone, and ran back into the ring)

Adam Adams

"Well now, wasn't this an eventful night.  On this night I picked up my first singles win, and Jaquan Shay took his first singles loss.  Then later on in the night, I defeated Man Wolf in a singles match.  Seems like a perfect week, huh?  Well, not quite.  You see, one day after JS took that big hit, he texted out on Twitter that he let me pin him.  He said that he was bribed to take a loss to ME.  Here's the thing: either he's lying about this "bribe" to cushion the blow he took on Monday, or he chose to take his first singles loss, in his career, at the hands of a bona fide jobber.  Either way, it makes you look so much better in the eyes of the fans, I'm sure."

Adam Adams

"So, I'll just assume you're telling the truth, that you were bribed to lose to me.  I'll believe that you decided to take a pile of money, which I'M SURE is peanuts compared to what you already make as the "former" protégé of Jay Davis, to lose to the guy you destroyed months earlier, crippling your push, and making you seem like a f#cking joke.  Speaking of old JD, I've gotta say you and him have become a lot alike.  Hell, you're a spitting image of the guy personality wise.  Both of you are cocky heels who never show any doubt, both of you have this "blame everyone but me" mentality, and while I'm not the biggest CMV historian, I don't think too many people have tried to piss off Justin Sane when they've barely done anything in the midcard, like both you and Jay have done.  And on that front, nice job trying to pick a fight with the undisputed champion, in hopes of getting an upset victory, and massive credibility.  Problem for you is that if you aren't willing OR able to beat me, then your chances of beating Sane are well...  Terrible."

Adam Adams

"So here's what I'm thinking, next Fusion, you against me, 1v1.  If you honestly think you're the best talent in CMV today, then you'd have to prove yourself against me, and hopefully last longer.  I mean, to be honest, I wished the match had gone on longer, since you got off VERY easy.  You know, I told some of the guys backstage that if you started bleeding, they'd know I was doing my job.  And indeed, you did start bleeding...  Once the match ended.  So, when we go 1v1 next time, I won't give you a small cut on your forehead, noooo.  Instead, when I'm done, your face will be so broken and bloody, you'll be on the shelf for months."

Adam Adams

"You remember when we called for the last match, you issued a simple stipulation?  Well, I'll tell you what, I'll issue that stipulation myself in our next match: 'I'm not paying for your hospital bill' And believe me, when I'm through with you, it'll be MASSIVE."

(With that, Adams storms off to the back, while the fans are unsure of what to make of this)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum