Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Meet James! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Meet James! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Meet James! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Meet James! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Meet James! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Meet James! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Meet James! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Meet James! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Meet James! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Meet James! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Meet James!

2 posters

Go down

Meet James! Empty Meet James!

Post by Batman Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:29 pm

In a CMV Exclusive we see a beat up, sweaty Schmidty, walking backstage, holding "his" United States Championship close as he's stopped by Mac Thompson who is quick to get a word out of him.

Schmidty
What!?

Schmidty snapped as Mac looked a little nervous as he heard rumors of Schmidty losing his temper, especially after a big loss. But he sucks it up and continues his business.

Mac Thompson
Uh....you just made your big debut here on Fusion and failed to defeat Paul...

Schmidty
Stop.......

Schmidty has a very annoyed tone in his voice as he puts his hand in Mac's face, closing his eyes.

Schmidty
Stooooooooooooop......

He then opens his eyes, showing a look of disgust towards the man.

Schmidty
Leave.

Mac is taken back for a second, unaware of what he did wrong or what he should do.

Mac Thompson
I'm...i'm sorry?

Schmidty takes a loud sigh before pointing down the hallway. That's when Mac decided to respect his wishes and indeed leave, leaving Schmidty alone in front of the camera.

Schmidty
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, my new, PERSONAL interviewer, James!

And with that, a man with slick back, black hair and square glasses comes into frame with a microphone in hand.

James
Thank you for that introduction. Now Schmidty, I understand that the reason why Paul Divine got that fluke victory over you was because you were sick and didn't want to get him sick because of how thoughtful and respectful you are. Are you afraid that that'll damage your image as the NEW United States Champion?

Schmidty
Such a better question, very well put together.

James smiled at the compliment as Schmidty continued.

Schmidty
Ya see, I don't care what people think of me. I come in here, and I do what I got to do to ensure that the CMV Universe understands that I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today. And this title, I earned this. I went into that ring against Bison last night, despite the fact that he had deadly weapons sticking out of his mask, and I gave him a fight. And for that, I got my reward. The United States Championship. I'm the ONLY man who can make this title relevant right away. Because I am the most relevant entity in this business. Everybody seems to have my name in their mouth unless their doing that overused bit, pretending they don't know who I am. But I assure you, every man in that locker room knows damn well who I am. They understand that they're jobs, and spot on the card are in DEEP jeopardy with a new big dog in the yard.

James
Thank you for your time, sir.

Schmidty
No problem James, run along now, I gotta go bang my bosses daughter now.

James laughs to himself before leaving the scene as Schmidty walks off, with the US Title propped up on his shoulder.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Meet James! Empty Re: Meet James!

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:41 am

But just as he turns the corner, he bumps right into the head honcho himself, Johnny Sampson.

Sampson
I've literally been looking everywhere for you, I mean Jesus Schmidty, you tried to have the ring announcer bring you to the ring as THE United States champion, I had to cut your entrance because you are most certainly not! I know, I know I promised you a reward, okay, but it wasn't that title, it was supposed to be a shot at the Anarchy championship but well, then Validation happened. You have to give me back that belt, now.

Schmidty looks down at the title that's fit snug over his shoulder. He lets out a heavy sigh once again, looking Johnny right in the eyes.

Schmidty
. . . . . . . . . . No.

Big Johnny is caught off guard.

Sampson
No- no? No!? What do you mean no!?!?!?!? Schmidty, I've already put a match into motion to crown the new United States champion, yeah, you can be in it okay, but give me back the title!

Schmidty
. . . . . . . . . . .  No.

Johnny nearly loses it, putting his hands on either side of his head, as if trying to stop himself from venting steam.

Sampson
You know what, fine, have it your way, I'll just have a new one made and you'll essentially be walking around with an expensive replica!

The egomaniac puts a hand on Johnny's shoulder, nodding his head as he's about to walk off.

Schmidty
It doesn't matter what you do, I AM the CMV United States champion, go crown yourself a fake champ I don't care. Catch you later . . . . Dad.

And with that, a cheeky smirk planted on his face, Schmidty takes his leave, Sampson looking like he's gonna explode as the exclusive ends.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down