Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The New Unholy Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The New Unholy Alliance

Go down

The New Unholy Alliance Empty The New Unholy Alliance

Post by Rage Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 am

Bill Maverick looks over his New Unholy Alliance. Rage, Mason Miller, Gluttony, and of course the Jezebels. Medusa was curled up on altar lit with many candles and pentagram drawn in blood. They all kneeled in horrible prayer to the son of the great serpent. Medusa was used as a vassal in these ceremonies but the python was well cared for and appeared to be well fed. After a moment of prayer and demonic chanting, their goat headed leader rose up his hands.

"Ra'mallah has spoken to me and desires for vixen blood to be spilled! My Jezebels will find many women to choose from on Ferocity! But spare my sister for she and I have made a...business arrangement. Cassie Maverick won't join us, but she isn't against us. Leave her be!" Medusa flicks her tongue and hissed towards the gargantuan Gluttony. Bill Maverick under the severed goat's head points a finger towards his latest creation and laughs evilly.

"She demands a sacrifice of pain and suffering! Beat him till he's bloody and bruised! Ra'mallah will be well pleased! So sayth the serpent!"

And so the rest of the Unholy Alliance descends upon Gluttony. The man doesn't fight back and never screamed. He offered his body freely to be beat down and tore open. It took some restraint for some of the more cruel members of the Unholy Alliance not to kill him. In truth, Medusa seemed to be toying with them, randomly selecting these mean humans to watch them turn on each other. Maybe nest time she'll select the leader for she hated him the most.

Last edited by Raging Rick on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The New Unholy Alliance Empty Re: The New Unholy Alliance

Post by Rage Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Unholy Alliance Temple...

Bill Maverick walks back and forth, his followers gathered before him standing tall and proud. Medusa was sleeping soundly in her pen not needed for this day. She had her fun earlier in the week picking various members to be beaten and tortured for the amusement of their master. Maverick, clad in a red hooded robe finally speaks.

"We're doing well my children. The Son of the Great Serpent is well pleased. Our recent victories and offerings of pain and suffering has made him very proud. CMV must be tested and way prepared for our conquest. Only the fit...only the strong will survive. The weak shall parish!"

The various minions of the Unholy Alliance nod in respect to their leader. It was nice for their cult to actually gain some momentum and make some waves in CMV. Destructive waves at that. Bill Maverick continued.

"Now the time of our ascendance is at hand! Gluttony will take the singles titles! Rage and Mason will soon compete for the tag team championship! Valderiss and Susanna will go for the various vixens titles! And I will claim the light heavyweight title! Once we have all the gold, we'll have more considerable power and influence in this company! Our takeover begins now! You know what needs to be done! So go forth my minions! And let chaos cleanse CMV!"

With a thunderous roar of approval, all members raise their fists high and shout, "For the son of the serpent!" The noise wakes Medusa who gazes at the group of humans that woke her from her nap. "Such odd, rude, and noisy creatures creatures they are!" she likely thought before hissing her displeasure.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:09 am

Bill Maverick is seen alone in his cabin, rare thing considering he's usually always surrounded by his Unholy Alliance. His horde had been having some setbacks as of late, but Bill Maverick had a huge opportunity ahead of him. He smokes his cigar in his rocking chair and smiles behind his beard. The brim of his cowboy hat made his face appear dark against his piercing eyes.

"So. I get a chance to compete in the Elimination Chamber? International Championship? Sounds dandy! But I know I gotta get past three men in a tables match. Fine my me! I don't fear pain nor death but I can't say the same for my opponents! Gentlemen, I want to let you all know that I'll do whatever it takes to earn my shot at some gold. I don't care what I have to do and whom I gotta do it to! Won't matter who wins, you all lose in this match. None of you will be same after I break your bodies and have you choking on your own blood."

Bill takes another drag of his cigar and blows out a cloud of blue smoke and laughs before finishing his little interview for the camera.

"Yes, I know it won't be easy for me. Nothing in life ever is! But I'm determined and I will be wearing some gold by the end of this season! I promise you all this, if I lose this tables match...everybody loses! Best pray for whatever gods you believe in to have mercy on your souls. I wont!"

The scene fades to black and only the glowing red eyes of man known a FEAR could be seen before the camera cuts out.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down