Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Frustration... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Frustration... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Frustration... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Frustration... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Frustration... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Frustration... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Frustration... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Frustration... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Frustration... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Frustration... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Frustration...

3 posters

Go down

Frustration... Empty Frustration...

Post by Gumble Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 pm

As Monday night Fusion rolls on the theme of the New Gods plays through the PA system...

The crowd boos as Rhys Matthews walks out onto the stage with mic in hand and a scowl written across his face

Dashing

It looks like Rhys Matthews is coming down here, of course, the rest of the New Gods have already taken part in some way tonight. I hope he's not going to try and get his number back because that ain't happening!

Rhys Matthews walks down the ramp, looking around the Mississippi Coast Coliseum he could only glare at the fans in attendance, finally making his way into the ring he brings the mic up to his lips to air his grievances

Rhys Matthews

I have a lot of things to say but I'd rather not waste them on you... 'people?'

An echo of boos surrounds the arena

Rhys Matthews

You can boo all you want, but it won't change the fact that you are all inferior to ME

The boos get louder as Matthews raises his arms and smiles

Rhys Matthews

You see, I have been overlooked for far too long in this company, I am one of, if not the greatest talents in this company and I demand respect. I can just see the retired vets tweeting on their Nokia 3210's 'Ohh, well back in my day we had to earn respect and earn our matches' and to them I say- Firstly You are irrelevant and no one cares about you anymore. Secondly, people with my talent don't need to 'earn respect' I deserve to be booked and to be respected on account of how good I am and of course third and finally to those wrinkly 'legends', go back to watching your re-runs of Jeopardy and drinking prune juice.

The crowd's boos reach their loudest point after hearing CMV's history getting disrespected immensely.

Rhys Matthews

Yeah, yeah keep booing me, see I was looking through the match cards for the last few weeks and I'm seeing some greased up hillbilly's and a dog getting matches before me. So this is a message to the guys running the show... You either give me a match soon or I'm going to start making my own, so if you don't want your perfect little ship to run aground you better give me what I'm asking for, because from this day forward the Total Package isn't going to take no for an answer.

And with those final words Rhys Matthews gives the crowd a smirk which causes another chorus of boos.

Last edited by Gumblesaur on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Frustration... Empty Re: Frustration...

Post by Batman Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Instantly a voice can be heard, attracting everybody's attention towards the entrance way.

Schmidty
Wrong.....wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.....wrong!

And out comes Schmidty with not only his microphone in hand but his personal interviewer, James, close behind him.

Schmidty
Tell him James.

James
Wrong!

Schmidty
You see, Rhys.....you are booked. You just allowed your pathetic will to vent cloud your vision. You lack the ability to pay attention which is why you crave it so much.

Schmidty lowers the microphone, propping the United States Championship more comfortably on his shoulder before continuing.

Schmidty
The announcement was made, and you gotta a match with me. Why? Because your little mentor thinks just because of that fluke victory he had over me last week, he deserves a shot at MY United States Championship. So, this is how things will work. You're not gonna win. You're just a message. To be sent to Paul Divine. As he sits in the back with those other guys on your team, he's going to watch as I DEMOLISH you. I'll prove to not only you, not only to him, but to the entire world that I am the greatest Unitied States Champion of all time. The most RELEVANT champion of all time. The Greatest Professional Wrestler On The Planet today.

Schmidty smiles as the boos make their way to the stage.

Schmidty
Now what gets me, is that you don't seem to accept that. The fact that you're just a pawn in my game of chess. You're out here, seeking some sort of justice when in reality, you don't deserve anything. Not even the right to stand in the same ring as me. Because you see Rhys, we live in a world where Troy Meyers has beaten half the roster but we do NOT live in a world where you'll reach the level that I am on. You're a low level superstar. A goon at best for that silly little Japanese man who honestly thinks that he too deserves to stand in the same ring as me. The fluke virus has reached here too. But unlike Bannon, I have the cure. In the form of the United States Championship. The belt that I EARNED fighting a monster for this brand.

He holds up the belt with a cocky smirk across his face as the fans continue to boo.

Schmidty
You got champions that don't speak. Don't have any sort of character outside that ring. Don't represent any brands. They just mean mug the camera and do there job. They do it for the paycheck. They do it for the glory but they don't have the ability to play with their egos at the same time. That's where I'm different. That's where I come in, a dominant champion with a mouth full of truth. Here's some truth right here right now though. Paul Divine tried to square up backstage, sending a message. I see. But i'm not waiting till Milestone to send a message of my own. Nah man, i'm going to do it right now.

And with that, he hands the mic over to James as well as his title, looking like he's ready to head down to ramp and into the ring where a very ready Rhys Matthews stands. But that is until Schmidty lightens his stance with a smile on his face as a theme hits the PA System behind him.

And the two BEHEMOTHS that make up Desolation come out, on both sides of Schmidty. He smiles, and points towards the ramp as if demanding them to head down to the ring in which they comply. Heading down the ramp and sliding into the ring where Rhys tries to get the upper hand on Trauma but Bludgeon brings in the numbers game, not that they needed it. They beat him to the mat and stomp away as Schmidty and James slowly make their way down the ramp and joining them in the ring. James hands the mic back to Schmidty.

Schmidty
You got your little false gods cult, I got Schmidty and the Gang son. Paul....

Schmidty looks towards the entrance way, knowing that Paul may be watching.

Schmidty
Do NOT bite off more than you can chew...

And with that, he throws the microphone on the ground and backs up into the corner as Trauma holds Rhys up in position. Calling for it, and he runs towards him and slams his face into the mat with the OLD SCHOOL Schmidty! Sending a clear message to Divine, he smiles, on one knee as Desolation pose behind him with James in the corner with his title. The scene fades out on Schmidty's glorious mustache.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:30 pm

i'm wondering why the flow of this promo was allowed to be interrupted

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:36 pm

same actually, the flow has been ruined!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 pm

I'm too good to allow interruption of flow affect me.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:28 am

sounds like you're talking about peeing

krzy
Main Event Star!