Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
2 Years Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
2 Years Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
2 Years Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
2 Years Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
2 Years Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
2 Years Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
2 Years Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
2 Years Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
2 Years Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
2 Years Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

2 Years

+7
Big Boi 702
Batman
edgy shitbag
Maurie
Topher Mod
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 Years Empty 2 Years

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:09 am

T'was on this very day two years ago that a young lad named Dashing DJ Urie would receive an Xbox One for Christmas. "Oh joyous day!" He said, as he learned of the fact that Twitch was a thing and that he'd be able to live stream without the need for a capture card. He immediately went to Gamefaqs and Playfire (RIP) and gathered all for his impending community universe mode!

Two years later and look at us now. I'm extremely proud of what CMV has become over this period of time, to the very episode where I sounded like a robot and had zero viewers to Twitch being an asshole and not capturing our second ever pay-per-view which nearly made me quit. But people wanted it back, they loved CMV and so did I, my baby. But it wouldn't be standing still today if not for my 636 followers which I'm baffled I'm at and most importantly the folks on this site past, present and hopefully future. We've hit our low points but have also seen some awesome highs.

The past, those who are no longer around to witness CMV's evolution but without them it may very well not exsist today. Crim, the man behind Dave Turner and a longtime friend of mine who seriously I couldn't have gotten this thing off the ground without, my first ever.mod. SlymR, my bae, the man who brought us Paul Anderson and a pal who was CMV's number one fan at one point. Rifted, whose endless supply of incredible uniqe character s kept us all entertained for a long time, plus he brought us beatiful brother Echo, my BOI and my kliq fam. Kinzil, who was undoubtedly an annoying fuck but created some great promos and cool caws. Tim, of RIP the GOAT my brother from another mother the good guy. Image, WHO STABBED ME IN THE FUCKING BACK- nah jk he was a very active member in his time and helped to shape this whole site.

Of course the OG season one boys who I'm surprised are all still around, Aaron, who made us some beautiful arenas in season three, introduced us to the amazing Sunshine and he's also Australian. Sons, RIP Scott Norrie the first ever NXT champion and an awesome character, the grandfather of NXT but hus time was cut short with that mudhut connection. Trouble, though he's had his offs and ons he's always come back cause he knows we love him and his badass OO fucking caws. Where's Chad Vegas and Jerome Robinson though!?

The newbies, Gumble, my partner, an awesome caw designer, promoer and friend, even though I hate his guts. Noah, if you're not a fan of King & Company then something is wrong with you. Punka, CHOOSE YOUR CHAMPION! But pls don't call her a Vixen thnx. Angles, Hellish, Hardline and Tomcat, all working hard as hell this season and creating some great stuff, keep it up, proud of you. Jrod go the fuck to bed.

Rage and Fury, have brought us two of the greatest Vixens in this shows history, pls some . . . Uniqe storylines to say the least.

I'll even toast to Gent, who alongside Dull created my favorite tag team ever, anywhere, #TrendingWorldwide, never4get.

My baby boy Batman, who's is downright one of the best and mist consistant promoers ever, even though he's a stupid hick I'm glad that we have him around as at times he puts the show on his back.

Dynamic and Borton, two of CMV's most consistent viewers, giving us the legendary Ryan Kent and Randy Borton, two of my all-time favorites.

The Top man himself, Topher babe, who's whipping us up some sexy ass arenas this season, cranking out them top notch promos for his amazingly original caws like THE BLOODY BRIT, and has only missed like one stream ever, love ya big guy <3

Oh, yes, Krzy, I'd like to take this opportunity to use this public forum and say, that I am sorry for using Cyborg at Ascendance three without your permission, because you're one of the best promoers I know and have brought some truly unforgettable moments to life with your vast array of kickass caws and I'm happy that you've stuck with us even though you've had reason to leave. Kenny King is still the best though.

Vic, CMV's longest viewer who for a year and a half was just content to watch and chat without having any caws involved at all, you the real MVP.

Tazzy, THE ALPHA MALE, a great addition to the family man and I hope that you're with us to the end.

And finally, I know that he's probably pissed because I haven't mentioned him yet, but, Cobros you're dope dog.

Nah, but my partner in crime, Cop, who I hate a vast majority of the time but at the end if the day couldn't ask for a better wingman to run CMV with.

Thanks for two awesome years, here's to two more and have a great new year!

Oh yeah and Alveuss and Austin were here to.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2 Years Empty Re: 2 Years

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:16 am

You're damn right I was pissed that it took that long.

Nah but I'm happy to be here<3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:52 am

Then the Pack was born and well....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:27 am

Happy Birthday CMV

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:09 am

Didn't get a real shout out. All my CAWs just held a pact suicide and are all dead. Pls remove them from the show. RIP Paul and Jade. Didn't get to see your full potential. Duo you were a beast who got muzzled and buried like any farel animal. Sam Valentine my little nugget of hope who at his prime was buried and forgotten. The New Gods who came into this world with a shovel in their hand not to bury anyone but to dig their own graves. And a big shout out to Muguan who was literally the heart and soul of the company. May you all find peace in the digital afterworld. Sushi X the good always die young my friend. I will always remember you. Crying or Very sad

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:10 am

Vintage echo the suicide guy...... Wow though a shout out and ya didn't even mention my vintage caws botching........... Did he forget about Maurie.....jesus what is this 1999?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:01 am

topher316 wrote:Then the Pack was born and well....

yeeeeeeah boooooiiiiiii

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:29 am

Where's my little sentence? bounce

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:50 am

I knew Image when he did XCW and that shit. Did not know he was in CMV.

Happy B-Day,CMV!!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Maurie

You're cool

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Bless

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:02 pm

wow favouritism right there..... I'm cool too dammit.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next