Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
New Things to Come  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

New Things to Come

Go down

New Things to Come  Empty New Things to Come

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:10 pm

*As Genesis Opens, a familiar entrance theme plays as none other than Jay Davis came out in a flashy white suit. When he got to the ring, he got himself a microphone and began speaking.*

“Well, if it isn’t Thursday Night Genesis! The birthplace of Jay Davis in CMV. The birthplace of The Rebels. And most certainly, my Stomping grounds. But I’m not out here to gloat about my successful career. I’m here to tell you people that yes, I took time off of being in the ring. And yes, it may have seemed like I was going to retire. BUT that is not the case. I am not retiring. And I most certainly won’t be gone for too long now. I will be returning NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY NIGHT GENESIS!! Because honestly, I wanna make myself be known in the books as the greatest “technical” wrestler in CMV. And I’ll go as to say that I may have been trained by the best of the best, Mr Dave Turner. He’s shown me the path of being an Excellent wrestler in the ring. I was not that when I faced Justin Sane and even before that, I wasn’t living to my potential. I was sprawling around the ring, beating the holy hell out of anyone I saw. So, No more. No more Attacks, no more Cheap shots. Just a wrestler trying to get his name in the books. And when I come back, I better have a worthy opponent to face me at Genesis. I don’t care who it is. It could be my old time rival, Troy Meyers. It could be Nailz for all I care. Just give me someone that can actually fight. Because not only am I going in fresh off of being taught for about 3-4 months, maybe even longer, by the Technical Prodigy, but I will also be fresh off of a vacation that was well needed. Because now I will be full of energy getting back into that ring!”

*The Crowd applauds Davis as he looks around, waving at the people of Biloxi, Mississippi*

“Now I know a lot of people are gonna be asking why I left. “Was it because of Sane whipping your ass?” or “Was it because you didn’t have it anymore?”. No and no. It was frankly because while in the match with Sane, I fell a little wrong and landed on my shoulder, popping it out of the socket. I continued to fight, but I told the ref and Sane took the match over. Nothing I could’ve done. Plus, I tore a muscle in my arm while landing on it. So I had to take time off with that too. So, I never told CMV management that I did mess up my Arm in that match and I left. They must’ve assumed that I did retire because of how long I was out. But now, I plan on remaking myself. I plan on making myself bigger and better. I plan on giving you people a well-deserved champion in this business. And that I certainly will do what it takes to get to that Alpha World Championship and prove that I am not the wrestler I use to be.”

*He then throws the mic in the air as he walks out of the ring, waving at the cheering fans. He signs autographs while walking up the ramp to the back. Then Alex Taylor vs. Kayden Kynra started*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down