Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Aliens Invade CMV

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Papa Gnasher on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:07 pm

topher316 wrote:wow no Topher caw, that is sad. Hope your crew get anal raped by the greys.

Oh you know I've made Quinn, just hadn't updated the roster Razz

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by ChildishBatman on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:10 pm

dinkle

_________________

F*CK BOLSTAD
F*CK Wrestling Originals

ChildishBatman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2015-09-19
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by topher316 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:32 pm

i actually played the original X-Com games terror from the deep and enemy unknown, they still making these.

_________________




1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Vixens Champion - Kitty Quinn-Belle
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)

topher316
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2015-12-11
Location : Leeds, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Papa Gnasher on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Yeah the new one is real fun

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Papa Gnasher on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Fury/Lady Lisa wrote:Furys already been punching zombies to death on 7 days to die, might as well add Aliens to the list.

It doesn't let me give them just one name, wasn't able to make Sunshine because of it I might try
The Urban Warrior Fury but it might be too long

EDIT-Yeah it was too long

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Papa Borto on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 pm

where the hell is Borton, guy

_________________


Papa Borto
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1959
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 17
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Miztacular wrote:
Fury/Lady Lisa wrote:Furys already been punching zombies to death on 7 days to die, might as well add Aliens to the list.

It doesn't let me give them just one name, wasn't able to make Sunshine because of it I might try
The Urban Warrior Fury but it might be too long

EDIT-Yeah it was too long

Then put Fury Fisher
if possible put her as Irish

_________________
FURY-  2x CMV Vixens Champion
Grid & Animal BLACK STRIKE RENEGADES- Tornado Tag Champions


My CAW's:
Fury
Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler
Takeshi Matsumoto- Current Tag Team Champion
Walter Goldman



Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 268
Join date : 2015-12-12
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Papa Gnasher on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Fury/Lady Lisa wrote:
Miztacular wrote:
Fury/Lady Lisa wrote:Furys already been punching zombies to death on 7 days to die, might as well add Aliens to the list.

It doesn't let me give them just one name, wasn't able to make Sunshine because of it I might try
The Urban Warrior Fury but it might be too long

EDIT-Yeah it was too long

Then put Fury Fisher
if possible put her as Irish

Gotcha, even found a DANK leather jacket too

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by HellishxHades on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Make Jon Reed guy

_________________
My Caws::

Jon Reed - Genesis
Crowe - Fusion
Mason Miller - Intensity
Phillip Melick - Unmatched
Angelina Hawkins - Ferocity
Christine Lashley - Ferocity
Lance Griffen - Genesis
Tyson Cage - Fusion (Reality Wrasslin)
Jacob Hardway - Intensity

HellishxHades
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 19
Location : West Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Invade CMV

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:23 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum