Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

SummerSlam Predictions

+4
KingWolf
Twyztad
Childish Meltzer
Borton
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should I do PPV predictions every PPV?

SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap45%SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Empty Re: SummerSlam Predictions

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:34 am

Come on, guys! You may not have liked the ending, but look at the match itself. It was AWESOME. It's what their Mania match should have been. Here's my full rating:

Sheamus/Orton
2.5 stars
Choppy, slow and they were delayed on their reactions, this was a bad match and I agree with Kinzil, it's very overdone. Maybe if a stipulation was added, but meh. 2.5 is generous of me to be honest.

Tag match
5 stars
4-way tags never disappoint, and just Kalisto alone in this match fucking tore shit up! Plus, New Day winning = instant 5.

Rusev/Ziggler
Something kept this from a four, it was a good match and I very much enjoyed it, but I don't know, are they setting up a mixed tag? Looks like it, can't wait!

WWE Arrows vs. Bad Guys
3 stars
What's his name actually wasn't bad in the ring, he surprised me a few times, needs to work on his selling. Ending didn't shock me, pls push Barrett already </3 I enjoyed this match for what it was tho.

Triple Threat
3 stars
This wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be! I actually didn't mind it, had its moment, I.E. Show's botched roll off the top rope lol. Miz should have won but meh.

Cena/Rollins
5 stars
Not even the co-main event!? Cena must have been pissed! What a match tho!!! Rollins needed help winning again, true, but still an absolute 5 star bout no doubt. I love Rollins' superplex into a sitout suplex slam <3 AND ROLLINS WON WUT.

Wyatt Guys vs. 2/3 of Shield
4 stars
I very much enjoyed this match, it was just a brawl and I usually don't like that kind of stuff but the way it broke down was awesome. I don't think it'd be right to have Ambrose turn heel, he gets a lot of pops from the fans as is, and Roman I couldn't see being a bad guy right now. I am surprised Rowan didn't return tho.

Divas bout
Don't know I was out of the room, hear it's a good one tho.

Owens/Cesaro
5 stars
No words, flawless.

Taker/Lesnar
5 stars
Like I said, there were just so many great moments in this one, Lesnar laughing then Taker shooting up and mocking him. Lesnar giving Taker the finger. The F5 through the table was great, and I liked the ending, TAKER ACTUALLY TAPPED! But nah, Taker needed that win.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:02 am

#ThankYouJonStewart

Other than Stewart saving the world though yeah SummerSlam was awful lol.

Undertaker collapsed when he got backstage again. Please retire -__-

I have a feeling Rollins will come close ir surpass CM Punks reign, much like Nikki with AJ's just to spite both of them.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 am

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:

WRONG, Taker collapsed on the ramp and had to get help to the back. Made it to his hotel room on his own two feet with Michelle McCool seemingly okay. It's called heat exhaustion, maybe you should look it up.

SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:59 am

KingWolf wrote:
SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:

WRONG, Taker collapsed on the ramp and had to get help to the back. Made it to his hotel room on his own two feet with Michelle McCool seemingly okay. It's called heat exhaustion, maybe you should look it up.

The report I red it said it happened long after the show was over =/

EDIT:

Also if Rollins were to come out on RAW tonight with this title SummerSlam would totally have been worth it:

SummerSlam Predictions  - Page 3 CNJa4yJWsAAieW4

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2